vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTVT POWR Grades
- VTVT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTVT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 126 days.
- VTVT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.16% of US stocks).
VTVT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VTVT is -0.48 -- better than merely 4.7% of US stocks.
- VTVT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for vTv Therapeutics Inc comes in at 47,150%, a number that bests 99.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to vTv Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ETON, LPCN, PLXP, PRTA, and KROS.
- Visit VTVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vtvtherapeutics.com.
VTVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VTVT's EV/EBIT ratio is 200.68% lower, now standing at -29.5.
- Over the past 74 months, VTVT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.9.
- Over the past 74 months, VTVT's price/sales ratio has gone down 218.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTVT.
VTVT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 190.74%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.96%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -96.15%.
The table below shows VTVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTVT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.32% of graded US stocks.
- VTVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.491 -- ranking 86th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TVTX, ASRT, and AMPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTVT.
The table below shows VTVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$2.27|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.76||Avg. volume||575,198|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||64.85M|
vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT) Company Bio
vTv Therapeutics Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and sells orally administered small molecule drug candidates worldwide. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in High Point, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTVT Latest Social Stream
View Full VTVT Social Stream
Latest VTVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about vTv Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTVT as an investment opportunity.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Vernon Bernardino reiterated a Buy rating on vTv Therapeutics (VTVT – Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $0.84, close to its 52-week low of $0.83. According to TipRanks.com, Bernardino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 28.0% and a 35.3% success rate. Bernardino covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Eledon Pharmaceuticals, and Citius Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on vTv Therapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $6.00. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> vTv Therapeutics' market cap is currently $75.
I hope you enjoyed the long weekend, but it's time to get back into investing with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
HIGH POINT, N.C., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- vTv Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: VTVT ), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes, is sharing its updated corporate presentation highlighting its lead program TTP399, a novel oral liver-selective glucokinase activator, as a transformative treatment in the reduction of hypoglycemic episodes for the global diabetes population. Key Takeaways include: Hypoglycemia is common in people with type 1 diabetes and can occur quickly, with symptoms including sweating, nausea, coordination problems, headaches and even seizures. TTP399 may be used as a once-daily, oral adjunctive therapy in a $16B global insulin market for the reduction of hypoglycemic episodes. TTP399 has been test...
Investment company Winthrop Advisory Group LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Extended Market Index ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Tax-Exempt Bond ETF, iShares Core U.S.
VTVT Price Returns