vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTVT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VTVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VTVT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- VTVT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
VTVT Stock Summary
- VTVT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.11%, vTv Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.04% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for vTv Therapeutics Inc comes in at 32,082.61%, a number that bests 100% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to vTv Therapeutics Inc are RGLS, AUPH, ATHX, SAGE, and IPWR.
- Visit VTVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vtvtherapeutics.com.
VTVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VTVT's EV/EBIT ratio is 200.68% lower, now standing at -29.5.
- Over the past 74 months, VTVT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.9.
- Over the past 74 months, VTVT's price/sales ratio has gone down 218.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTVT.
VTVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTVT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.38% of graded US stocks.
- VTVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.491 -- ranking 90th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AMPH, ADXS, and ZYNE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTVT.
The table below shows VTVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$4.75|
|Prev. close||$1.77||52-week low||$1.44|
|Day high||$2.17||Avg. volume||3,621,767|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||152.42M|
vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT) Company Bio
vTv Therapeutics Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and sells orally administered small molecule drug candidates worldwide. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in High Point, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTVT Latest Social Stream
View Full VTVT Social Stream
Latest VTVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about vTv Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTVT as an investment opportunity.
vTv Therapeutics Announces Results of Multiple Ascending Dose Study and Development Plan for HPP737, an Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Psoriasis
HPP737 exhibited favorable safety and tolerability profile, with no dose limiting gastrointestinal side effects Results build on data from previous multiple ascending dose study and support advancement of HPP737 into Phase 2 in moderate to severe psoriasis. Successful pre-IND meeting with U.S. Food and Drug Administration Division of Dermatology and Dentistry supports planned IND submission for a Phase 2 study in moderate to severe psoriasis. HIGH POINT, N.C., Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Multiple insiders bought vTv Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:VTVT) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
News of regulatory approval or progress would really help to move the needle for these seven biotech penny stocks.
Oral Insulin Market Competitive Research And Precise Outlook 2021 To 2025 -Novo Nordisk A/S, Oramed Pharmaceuticals Inc., vTv Therapeutics
The Global Oral Insulin Market Report 2021 provides an in-depth analysis of key players'' strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market
vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
VTVT Price Returns