vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VTVT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VTVT is -0.59 -- better than only 5.29% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.38 for VTV THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.91% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VTVT's revenue has grown -32.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.69% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VTV THERAPEUTICS INC are ONTX, ICPT, DAIO, ACAD, and GANX.
- VTVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VTV THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.vtvtherapeutics.com.
VTVT Valuation Summary
- VTVT's price/sales ratio is 24.4; this is 343.64% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VTVT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.8 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VTVT.
VTVT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.15%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 144.77%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 35.01%.
The table below shows VTVT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VTVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VTVT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.32% of graded US stocks.
- VTVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.491 -- ranking 86th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TVTX, ASRT, and AMPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VTVT.
The table below shows VTVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VTVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VTVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$2.17|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.99||Avg. volume||474,737|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.81||Market Cap||93.60M|
vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT) Company Bio
vTv Therapeutics Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and sells orally administered small molecule drug candidates worldwide. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in High Point, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
VTVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VTVT Latest Social Stream
View Full VTVT Social Stream
Latest VTVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VTV THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VTVT as an investment opportunity.
It's easier to make huge profits with hot small-cap stocks than with large-cap ones.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: vTv Therapeutics (VTVT), Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE) and Krystal Biotech (KRYS)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on vTv Therapeutics (VTVT – Research Report), Aeglea Biotherapeutics (AGLE – Research Report) and Krystal Biotech (KRYS – Research Report). vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) In a report released today, Vernon Bernardino from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on vTv Therapeutics, with a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $1.22. According to TipRanks.com, Bernardino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of -16.1% and a 31.5% success rate. White covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Karyopharm Therapeutics, and Silverback Therapeutics.
Earlier this week, vTv Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: VTVT) named a new CEO, Paul Sekhri, and announced the progress with the initiation of pivotal TTP399 trials. TTP399 is a novel, oral, liver-selective glucokinase activator that has FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for type 1 diabetes. Phase 2 study previously demonstrated approximately 40% reduction of hypoglycemic episodes with once-daily doses of TTP399 compared to placebo. Also Read: vTv Therapeutics Shares Jump On Equity Investment. Curren
After third leadership change in less than a year, vTv Therapeutics Inc. reports $3.2 million net loss in Q2
Following another CEO transition and company restructuring, vTv Therapeutics Inc., the High Point clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, reported a net loss of $3.2 million during the second quarter of 2022.
Paul Sekhri appointed as President, Chief Executive Officer and Board member. Entered into agreements with CinRx Pharma and a subsidiary to purchase $10 million in stock and to leverage CinRx’s industry experience to collaborate in overseeing TTP399 clinical trials. Entered into agreements with G42 Investments to purchase $25 million in stock, collaborate on clinical trials and exclusively license rights to develop and commercialize TTP399 in certain geographic markets by a G42 affiliate. HIGH P
VTVT Price Returns