vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT): Price and Financial Metrics
VTVT Stock Summary
- vTv Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 6.26% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.16 for vTv Therapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 5.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.14%, vTv Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VTVT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFNX, HTBX, AVEO, OMER, and CRIS.
- VTVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit vTv Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.vtvtherapeutics.com.
VTVT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VTVT Price/Volume Stats
vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT) Company Bio
vTv Therapeutics Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and sells orally administered small molecule drug candidates worldwide. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in High Point, North Carolina.