vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT): Price and Financial Metrics
VTVT Stock Summary
- vTv Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 6.09% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.16 for vTv Therapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for only 6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.14%, vTv Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.98% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to vTv Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRIS, TROV, ADRO, ONTX, and HTBX.
- VTVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit vTv Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.vtvtherapeutics.com.
VTVT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VTVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.77||52-week high||$4.23|
|Prev. close||$2.73||52-week low||$1.23|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||1,234,118|
|50-day MA||$2.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||149.95M|
vTv Therapeutics Inc. - (VTVT) Company Bio
vTv Therapeutics Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and sells orally administered small molecule drug candidates worldwide. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in High Point, North Carolina.