Vuzix Corporation (VUZI): Price and Financial Metrics
VUZI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.14 for Vuzix Corp; that's greater than it is for only 9.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 200.52%, Vuzix Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.74% of about US stocks.
- Vuzix Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 10.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vuzix Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RIGL, MRIN, IDN, EMKR, and KOPN.
- Visit VUZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vuzix.com.
VUZI Stock Price Chart More Charts
VUZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||540,691|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.15||Market Cap||44.06M|
Vuzix Corporation (VUZI) Company Bio
Vuzix Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and sells wearable display devices in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in West Henrietta, New York.