Vuzix Corporation (VUZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VUZI POWR Grades
- VUZI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.62% of US stocks.
- VUZI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- VUZI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VUZI Stock Summary
- VUZI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 706.59 -- higher than 95.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 46.38, Vuzix Corp has a higher such ratio than 94.82% of stocks in our set.
- VUZI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.35% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vuzix Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RAMP, VRAY, QLYS, DMRC, and VRCA.
- Visit VUZI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vuzix.com.
VUZI Valuation Summary
- VUZI's EV/EBIT ratio is -29.3; this is 190.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 139 months, VUZI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.8.
- VUZI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VUZI.
VUZI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 535.66%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 243.82%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -57.17%.
The table below shows VUZI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VUZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VUZI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.77% of graded US stocks.
- VUZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 188th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- INSG, POWI, and HLIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VUZI.
The table below shows VUZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VUZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VUZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.92||52-week high||$32.43|
|Prev. close||$10.10||52-week low||$3.40|
|Day high||$10.19||Avg. volume||4,527,467|
|50-day MA||$11.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.18||Market Cap||630.75M|
Vuzix Corporation (VUZI) Company Bio
Vuzix Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and sells wearable display devices in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in West Henrietta, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VUZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VUZI Latest Social Stream
View Full VUZI Social Stream
Latest VUZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vuzix Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VUZI as an investment opportunity.
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that it and AmbiFi, an advanced software as a service (SaaS) ambient computing company, are partnering to lower the barriers to adopting Smart Glasses for healthcare. The combined solution will similarly benefit the manufacturing and services industries.
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Sept. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that it has signed a distribution agreement with Acuraflow, a developer
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that Latin America distributor KTI Ingeniería ("KTI") has brought Vuzix Smart Glasses to a growing list of Chilean companies across multiple industry verticals, particularly in the highly populated and industrialized Biobío region. This list includes established companies such as CMPC, Difor, FCAB, Komatsu, Molycop, SQM and Statkr
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that the company has received a follow-on order for its M400 Smart
Smart glasses firm Vuzix Corporation is working with Verizons video conferencing arm BlueJeans to expand the power of BlueJeans running on Vuzixs glasses by tapping into Verizons 5G network and mobile edge computing. Vuzix says deploying BlueJeans at the edge lets networks execute more compute-intensive workloads, allowing the mobile end point to provide video conferencing 
VUZI Price Returns