Vuzix Corporation (VUZI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VUZI POWR Grades
- VUZI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 12.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VUZI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VUZI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.4% of US stocks).
VUZI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vuzix Corp is higher than it is for about merely 7.63% of US stocks.
- VUZI's price/sales ratio is 34.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.89% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.03 for Vuzix Corp; that's greater than it is for only 5.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VUZI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXON, VLDR, AFRM, LGVN, and TTD.
- VUZI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vuzix Corp's official web site, go to www.vuzix.com.
VUZI Valuation Summary
- VUZI's EV/EBIT ratio is -29.3; this is 190.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 139 months, VUZI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 23.8.
- VUZI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 19 over the prior 139 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VUZI.
VUZI Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 535.66%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -70.44%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -100.89%.
The table below shows VUZI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VUZI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VUZI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.58% of graded US stocks.
- VUZI's asset turnover comes in at 0.137 -- ranking 188th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NVEC, INSG, and HLIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VUZI.
The table below shows VUZI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VUZI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VUZI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.54||52-week high||$16.20|
|Prev. close||$8.67||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$8.68||Avg. volume||1,580,476|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.63||Market Cap||543.72M|
Vuzix Corporation (VUZI) Company Bio
Vuzix Corporation designs, manufactures, markets, and sells wearable display devices in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in West Henrietta, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VUZI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VUZI Latest Social Stream
View Full VUZI Social Stream
Latest VUZI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vuzix Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VUZI as an investment opportunity.
Vuzix To Showcase Its Industry-Leading Family of Smart Glasses at Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2022
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that the Company will be showcasing its full line of smart glasses at Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2022 taking place February 28 – March 3 in Barcelona, Spain. TeamViewer will join Vuzix at this event to jointly demonstrate its Frontline AR solution running on Vuzix smart glasses.
Stratasys (SSYS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200% and 1%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
It's not a secret that every investor will make bad investments, from time to time. But it should be a priority to...
Vuzix Schedules Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Business Update
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, is pleased to announce that the Company will host a conference call regarding its fourth quarter and full year 2021 operating results on March 1, 2022 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time (ET).
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of smart glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, is pleased to announce that the Company has contracted Base Logistics, a Netherlands-based global asset-light provider of integrated transport and warehouse management services, to provide third-party logistics support for the expansion of the Company's European operations and business needs.
VUZI Price Returns