Vivint Smart Home (VVNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VVNT POWR Grades
- VVNT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VVNT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- VVNT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
VVNT Stock Summary
- VVNT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.1 -- higher than merely 0.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.96 for Vivint Smart Home Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 4.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Vivint Smart Home Inc is reporting a growth rate of -4,715.5%; that's higher than merely 0.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VVNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYOV, TBPH, QTWO, FUV, and WNS.
- Visit VVNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vivint.com.
VVNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.13||52-week high||$25.10|
|Prev. close||$10.96||52-week low||$9.95|
|Day high||$11.24||Avg. volume||398,939|
|50-day MA||$13.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.72||Market Cap||2.26B|
Vivint Smart Home (VVNT) Company Bio
Vivint Smart Home provides smart home products and services in the U.S. and Canada. The Company offers smart locks, lights, cameras, thermostats, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, garage door control, car protection, and a variety of security sensors. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home systems with in-home consultation, professional installation, and support services.
VVNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVNT Latest Social Stream
View Full VVNT Social Stream
Latest VVNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vivint Smart Home Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVNT as an investment opportunity.
Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (NYSE: VVNT), a leading smart home company, today announced that Garner Meads, vice president and associate general counsel, is a 2021 Utah Business Corporate Counsel Award winner. The annual Utah Business Corporate Counsel Awards recognize exceptional in-house counselors who serve Utah’s businesses, nonprofits and other private-sector organizations.
Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (NYSE: VVNT), a leading smart home company, today announced that the Business Intelligence Group named it an Organization of the Year as part of its 2021 Excellence in Customer Service Awards. The annual business awards program recognizes companies that are providing a differentiated level of customer service.
Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (NYSE:VVNT), a leading smart home company, today announced that it received The Monitoring Association’s (TMA) Monitoring Center of the Year Award for 2021 (Enterprise Level). TMA’s Monitoring Center Excellence Awards recognize any FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL or UL-listed monitoring centers that perform in the highest professional manner and make a significant contribution to the betterment of the alarm industry while demonstrating exceptional service to their clients and community.
Does the March share price for Vivint Smart Home, Inc. ( NYSE:VVNT ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
PROVO, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (NYSE:VVNT), a leading smart home company in North America, today announced that U.S. News & World Report named the company a “Best Home Security System for 2021.” This marks Vivint’s third consecutive year among the best smart home security systems in the U.S. News 360 Reviews’ annual guide to home security. U.S. News also named Vivint the “Best Professionally Installed Security System” for the third year in a row. The U.S. News guide t
VVNT Price Returns