Vivint Smart Home (VVNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VVNT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VVNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.58% of US stocks.
- VVNT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- VVNT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
VVNT Stock Summary
- Vivint Smart Home Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.94% of US listed stocks.
- VVNT's went public 3.92 years ago, making it older than just 13.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.89 for Vivint Smart Home Inc; that's greater than it is for just 4.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vivint Smart Home Inc are NETE, DHIL, AXU, ADV, and AJRD.
- Visit VVNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vivint.com.
VVNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, VVNT's price/sales ratio is 11.11% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 47 months, VVNT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- VVNT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VVNT.
VVNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VVNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.5% of graded US stocks.
- VVNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.465 -- ranking 50th of 458 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VVNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VVNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.29||52-week high||$25.10|
|Prev. close||$10.99||52-week low||$9.95|
|Day high||$11.31||Avg. volume||437,426|
|50-day MA||$12.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.43||Market Cap||2.36B|
Vivint Smart Home (VVNT) Company Bio
Vivint Smart Home provides smart home products and services in the U.S. and Canada. The Company offers smart locks, lights, cameras, thermostats, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, garage door control, car protection, and a variety of security sensors. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home systems with in-home consultation, professional installation, and support services.
Most Popular Stories View All
VVNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVNT Latest Social Stream
View Full VVNT Social Stream
Latest VVNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vivint Smart Home Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVNT as an investment opportunity.
PROVO, Utah, September 08, 2021--Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (NYSE: VVNT), a leading smart home company, today announced that it will host one-on-one and small group meetings with investors at the Deutsche Bank 2021 Virtual Technology Conference. Details for the event can be found as follows:
PROVO, Utah, August 31, 2021--Vivint Announces Daniel Garen as Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer
Usability and security continue to boost the smart home space, putting the spotlight on Resideo Tech (REZI), Vivint Smart Home (VVNT), Honeywell (HON), Johnson Controls (JCI) & Alarm.com (ALRM).
Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (NYSE:VVNT) up 4.3%, but insiders are still down 31% after purchasing US$997k of stock last year
Some of the losses seen by insiders who purchased US$997k worth of Vivint Smart Home, Inc. ( NYSE:VVNT ) shares over...
PROVO, Utah, August 05, 2021--Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (NYSE: VVNT), a leading smart home company, today announced that it will host virtual one-on-one and group meetings with investors at the Wells Fargo 6th Annual FinTech & Technology Services Forum. Details for the event can be found as follows:
VVNT Price Returns