Vivos Therapeutics Inc. (VVOS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VVOS Stock Summary
- VIVOS THERAPEUTICS INC's market capitalization of $10,424,490 is ahead of merely 3.65% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, VIVOS THERAPEUTICS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.96% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VVOS comes in at -267.93% -- higher than that of merely 2.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIVOS THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BIRD, CURI, MBUU, BTTR, and OXBR.
- Visit VVOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vivoslife.com.
VVOS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VVOS's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.7% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- VVOS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.9 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VVOS.
VVOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VVOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.33% of graded US stocks.
- VVOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.795 -- ranking 38th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VVOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VVOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$3.69|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||618,896|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.45||Market Cap||9.20M|
Vivos Therapeutics Inc. (VVOS) Company Bio
Vivos Therapeutics, Inc., a medical technology company, engages in the development and commercialization of technology solutions for patients with sleep disordered breathing (SDB) comprising mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The company's solutions cover proprietary alternatives for treating mild-to-moderate OSA; craniofacial and anatomical anomalies that are associated with mild-to-moderate OSA. Its treatment for OSA involves specially designed and customized oral appliances and treatment protocols. The company, through its Vivos Integrated Healthcare Network, provides access to healthcare providers for delivering care for patients suffering from sleep disordered breathing, including mild-to-moderate OSA. Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. also licenses its intellectual property to third-party manufacturers, which fabricate appliance devices for healthcare professionals. It caters to general dentists, medical doctors, myofunctional therapists, chiropractors, healthcare providers, and patients in the United States and Canada. Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
VVOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVOS Latest Social Stream
View Full VVOS Social Stream
Latest VVOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIVOS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVOS as an investment opportunity.
Vivos Therapeutics Announces Receipt of Notice from Nasdaq Regarding Late Filing of Third Quarter 2022 Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
Vivos expects to become current on its SEC filings in the coming weeksLITTLETON, Colo., Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVOS) (“Vivos” or the “Company”) today announced that it has received a notice (“Notice”) from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) notifying the Company that it was not in compliance with requirements of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) as a result of not having timely filed its Quarterly Report on Form 1
Vivos Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:VVOS ) First Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.46m (flat on 1Q...
Detailed Analysis Finds Minimal Impact on Prior Financial Results;No Previously Reported Revenue to be Lost Previously Reported First Quarter 2022 Revenue Expected to Increase Approximately $200,000; No Need to Restate Prior Year Financial Statements Restated First Quarter 2022 Results to be Filed Shortly;Second and Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Expected By Year End HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (“Vivos” or the “Company'') (NASDAQ: VVOS
Vivos Therapeutics Announces Receipt of Notice from Nasdaq Regarding Late Filing of Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
LITTLETON, Colo., Aug. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVOS) (“Vivos” or the “Company”) today announced that it has received a notice (“Notice”) from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) notifying the Company that it was not in compliance with requirements of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) as a result of not having timely filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 (the “Form 10-Q”). Such a noti
Delay Due to Technical Revenue Recognition Analysis and Unrelated to Overall Business HealthLITTLETON, Colo., Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVOS) (“Vivos”) is providing an update on the delay in announcing its second quarter 2022 financial results. “We are disappointed it is taking longer than usual to report our financial and operating results for the second quarter,” stated Kirk Huntsman, Chairman and CEO of Vivos. “Importantly, we want to provide assuranc
VVOS Price Returns