Vivos Therapeutics Inc. (VVOS): Price and Financial Metrics
VVOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$2.96|
|Prev. close||$0.19||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||1,522,201|
|50-day MA||$0.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.51||Market Cap||5.67M|
VVOS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVOS Stock Summary
- VVOS has a higher market value than merely 3.3% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,716,398.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VVOS is more volatile than 96.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VVOS comes in at -139.95% -- higher than that of just 4.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIVOS THERAPEUTICS INC are MPX, PRTS, APAM, EDBL, and MCFT.
- Visit VVOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vivoslife.com.
VVOS Valuation Summary
- VVOS's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.12% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 34 months, VVOS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VVOS.
VVOS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VVOS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.33% of graded US stocks.
- VVOS's asset turnover comes in at 0.795 -- ranking 38th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VVOS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vivos Therapeutics Inc. (VVOS) Company Bio
Vivos Therapeutics, Inc., a medical technology company, engages in the development and commercialization of technology solutions for patients with sleep disordered breathing (SDB) comprising mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The company's solutions cover proprietary alternatives for treating mild-to-moderate OSA; craniofacial and anatomical anomalies that are associated with mild-to-moderate OSA. Its treatment for OSA involves specially designed and customized oral appliances and treatment protocols. The company, through its Vivos Integrated Healthcare Network, provides access to healthcare providers for delivering care for patients suffering from sleep disordered breathing, including mild-to-moderate OSA. Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. also licenses its intellectual property to third-party manufacturers, which fabricate appliance devices for healthcare professionals. It caters to general dentists, medical doctors, myofunctional therapists, chiropractors, healthcare providers, and patients in the United States and Canada. Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2007 and is based in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
VVOS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVOS Latest Social Stream
View Full VVOS Social Stream
Latest VVOS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIVOS THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVOS as an investment opportunity.
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (VVOS), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Operating Expenses Decreased 31% Quarter Over Quarter and 25% Year to Date,Reflecting Cost Cutting Initiatives Management to Host Conference Call Today at 6:00 pm ET LITTLETON, Colo., Aug. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (“Vivos” or the “Company’’) (NASDAQ: VVOS), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative diagnostic and treatment methods for patients suffering from a variety of health conditions, many of which are associated with brea
Conference Call Today August 16th at 6:00 pm ETLITTLETON, Colo., Aug. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (“Vivos” or the “Company'') (NASDAQ: VVOS), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative diagnostic and treatment methods for patients suffering from a variety of health conditions, many of which are associated with breathing related sleep conditions arising from certain dentofacial abnormalities, today announced that the Company intends
With a median price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of close to 1.1x in the Healthcare industry in the United States, you...
LITTLETON, Colo., Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (“Vivos” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VVOS), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative diagnostic and treatment methods for patients suffering from a variety of health conditions, many of which are associated with breathing related sleep conditions arising from certain dentofacial abnormalities, today announced it will reschedule its conference call to review its financial results f
VVOS Price Returns