Valvoline Inc. (VVV): Price and Financial Metrics
VVV Stock Summary
- Valvoline Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.67% of US listed stocks.
- VVV's went public 3.43 years ago, making it older than only 11.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.79 for Valvoline Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Valvoline Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GTES, HRB, LB, HBI, and APY.
- VVV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Valvoline Inc's official web site, go to www.valvoline.com.
VVV Stock Price Chart More Charts
VVV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.76||52-week high||$23.90|
|Prev. close||$20.35||52-week low||$16.90|
|Day high||$20.24||Avg. volume||1,554,531|
|50-day MA||$21.47||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$21.16||Market Cap||3.72B|
Valvoline Inc. (VVV) Company Bio
Valvoline International, Inc. manufactures and distributes automotive, commercial, and industrial lubricants, and automotive chemicals. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
VVV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Valvoline Inc. To summarize, we found that Valvoline Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VVV, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 71. Its equity weight surpasses that of 69.47% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.13 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than just 19.05% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Valvoline Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|