Valvoline Inc. (VVV): Price and Financial Metrics
VVV Stock Summary
- Valvoline Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.44% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Valvoline Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- VVV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VVV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HZN, DTEA, FTDR, LB, and IEA.
- Visit VVV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.valvoline.com.
VVV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.41||52-week high||$28.71|
|Prev. close||$28.36||52-week low||$13.15|
|Day high||$28.53||Avg. volume||1,655,983|
|50-day MA||$25.83||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$22.69||Market Cap||5.15B|
Valvoline Inc. (VVV) Company Bio
Valvoline International, Inc. manufactures and distributes automotive, commercial, and industrial lubricants, and automotive chemicals. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
VVV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Valvoline Inc. To summarize, we found that Valvoline Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Valvoline Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.13 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than merely 21.88% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Valvoline Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 8.1% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VVV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVV Latest Social Stream
View Full VVV Social Stream
Latest VVV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Valvoline Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVV as an investment opportunity.
Valvoline Inc. (NYSE: VVV), a U.S.-based, leading worldwide supplier of premium branded lubricants and automotive services, today announced the launch of ValvolineTM High Mileage 150k with MaxLifeTM Plus Technology Synthetic Blend, the first engine oil specially designed to meet the unique needs of engines with over 150,000 miles. The product's innovative formula reduces oil consumption in older, high mileage engines, while its Moly Additive ProtectionTM provides superior wear protection – increasing both engine performance and power.
Jefferies Stick to Their Hold Rating for Valvoline Inc
Henley Enterprises Inc., the largest franchisee of Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), has announced plans to grow their retail locations throughout Southern California this year. With traffic slowly getting back to normal and the new growth, Henley anticipates adding over 100 jobs to their communities throughout Southern California including San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles County and Riverside County. Positions range from Entry Level Automotive Technicians to Assistant Service Center Manager and even Service Center Managers.
Valvoline Inc. (NYSE: VVV), a U.S.-based, leading worldwide supplier of premium branded lubricants and automotive services, today announced the launch of Valvoline™ Full Synthetic Extended Protection. The new product is Valvoline's most premium motor oil and is proven in rigorous Valvoline engine lab testing to be 10 times stronger against oil breakdown and provide 50 percent better protection against engine wear than current industry standards. Extended Protection provides superior protection for every engine on the road today, attacking the main causes of engine failure while maximizing engine performance, minimizing sludge and deposits and keeping engines running like new.
Marketing alignment demonstrates 'The Original Motor Oil' brand's ongoing commitment to expanding its Canadian footprint MISSISSAUGA, ON, March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Valvoline Inc. (NYSE: VVV), a U.S.-based, leading worldwide supplier of premium branded lubricants and automotive…
VVV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VVVWant to do more research on Valvoline Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!