Valvoline Inc. (VVV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VVV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VVV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VVV is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VVV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.08% of US stocks).
VVV Stock Summary
- For VVV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.9% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.67 for VALVOLINE INC; that's greater than it is for 96.55% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VVV's revenue has grown -58.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.12% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VALVOLINE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LW, HRI, PTVE, TSE, and SLGN.
- VVV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VALVOLINE INC's official web site, go to www.valvoline.com.
VVV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, VVV's price/sales ratio is 177.78% higher, now standing at 5.
- VVV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VVV.
VVV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 350%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 28.87%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.14%.
The table below shows VVV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VVV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VVV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.01% of graded US stocks.
- VVV's asset turnover comes in at 0.919 -- ranking 17th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CVI, TREC, and HFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VVV.
The table below shows VVV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VVV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.83||52-week high||$36.65|
|Prev. close||$35.04||52-week low||$24.40|
|Day high||$35.84||Avg. volume||1,302,171|
|50-day MA||$33.03||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$30.41||Market Cap||6.25B|
Valvoline Inc. (VVV) Company Bio
Valvoline International, Inc. manufactures and distributes automotive, commercial, and industrial lubricants, and automotive chemicals. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
VVV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVV Latest Social Stream
View Full VVV Social Stream
Latest VVV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VALVOLINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVV as an investment opportunity.
Valvoline Inc. (NYSE: VVV), a global leader in vehicle care powering the future of mobility through innovative services and products, today announced that it plans to report financial results for its fiscal first quarter on February 7, 2023. A live audio webcast with analysts and investors will also be held on February 7 at 9 a.m. ET.
With many significant changes erupting over the past year, it’s time for investors consider long-term stocks to own in 2023.
Aiyengar has been with the firm for more than 20 years and was named co-head of global M&A in 2020. As somewhat of an M&A generalist, the India-born banker has worked on restaurant deals like Burger King Worldwide Inc''s takeover of Tim Hortons Inc and energy transactions including Saudi Aramco''s purchase of Valvoline Inc''s petroleum unit.
With so many bizarre developments erupting throughout the new normal, these oddball stocks to buy just might deliver the goods.
Valvoline Inc. ( NYSE:VVV ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively large price...
VVV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|