Valvoline Inc. (VVV): Price and Financial Metrics
VVV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VVV is -43.62 -- better than only 0.48% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Valvoline Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -21.74 for Valvoline Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Valvoline Inc are DTEA, FTDR, LEE, BLBD, and STAF.
- Visit VVV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.valvoline.com.
VVV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.39||52-week high||$25.48|
|Prev. close||$25.22||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$25.40||Avg. volume||1,986,756|
|50-day MA||$24.08||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$21.33||Market Cap||4.61B|
Valvoline Inc. (VVV) Company Bio
Valvoline International, Inc. manufactures and distributes automotive, commercial, and industrial lubricants, and automotive chemicals. The company was founded in 1918 and is based in Lexington, Kentucky.
VVV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VVV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Valvoline Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VVV, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.13 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than just 22.41% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Valvoline Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 6.87% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 17.08% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VVV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVV Latest Social Stream
View Full VVV Social Stream
Latest VVV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Valvoline Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVV as an investment opportunity.
Valvoline Inc. (NYSE: VVV), a U.S.-based, leading worldwide supplier of premium branded lubricants and automotive services, today announced the upcoming multinational March launch of its 2nd annual Valvoline Mechanics' Month.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
The energy sector is comprised of companies focused on the exploration, production, and marketing of oil, gas, and renewable resources around the world. Popular energy sector stocks include upstream companies that are primarily engaged in the exploration of oil or gas reserves. Well-known companies are Devon Energy Corp. (DVN) and Concho Resources Inc. (CXO).
The following slide deck was published by Valvoline Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Valvoline (NYSE:VVV) issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday. The basic materials company reported $0.41 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.36 by $0.05, Briefing.com reports. The firm had revenue of $653.00 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $629.84 million. Valvoline had a net margin of 9.53% […]
VVV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VVVWant to do more research on Valvoline Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!