Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VYGR POWR Grades
- VYGR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VYGR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- VYGR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
VYGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.44% of US stocks.
- VYGR's price/sales ratio is 8.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SGTX, PRTC, CDAK, CRDF, and ADAP.
- VYGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.voyagertherapeutics.com.
VYGR Valuation Summary
- VYGR's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.1; this is 177.86% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 89 months, VYGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 52.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VYGR.
VYGR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -74.16%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -122.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.05%.
The table below shows VYGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VYGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VYGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.57% of graded US stocks.
- VYGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 290th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAGX, SGEN, and OTLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VYGR.
The table below shows VYGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VYGR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VYGR, see our VYGR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.06||Average Broker Recommendation||1.78 (Moderate Buy)|
VYGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VYGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.78||52-week high||$10.81|
|Prev. close||$7.73||52-week low||$4.61|
|Day high||$7.95||Avg. volume||447,313|
|50-day MA||$8.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.53||Market Cap||336.82M|
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR) Company Bio
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage gene therapy company, focuses on the development of treatments for patients suffering from severe diseases of the central nervous system. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VYGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VYGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VYGR Social Stream
Latest VYGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VYGR as an investment opportunity.
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:VYGR) top owners are individual investors with 29% stake, while 23% is held by institutions
Key Insights Voyager Therapeutics' significant individual investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are...
Q4 2022 Voyager Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Voyager Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.02% and 112.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Voyager Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial and Operating Results
- Transformational progress in 2022 marked by reprioritization of high-value neurology pipeline and validation of TRACER™ novel capsid platform through transactions with Pfizer and Novartis - - Partnering momentum continues into 2023 with $175 million payment associated with Neurocrine Biosciences strategic collaboration followed by $25 million payment triggered by Novartis capsid license option exercise - - Development candidate selected in tau antibody program for Alzheimer’s disease; developm
Voyager Therapeutics to Receive $25 Million Payment for License of Next-Generation AAV Capsids for Multiple Neurologic Disease Targets
Options exercised on two targets; Voyager eligible to receive associated development, regulatory, and commercial milestones, plus tiered royalties With option exercise, potential to expand agreement to include capsids for up to two additional targets extends for next 18 months CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VYGR), a biotechnology company dedicated to breaking through barriers in gene therapy and neurology, today announced that Novartis AG
VYGR Price Returns
Continue Researching VYGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Voyager Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...