Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR): Price and Financial Metrics
VYGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.76||52-week high||$14.34|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$5.27|
|Day high||$7.92||Avg. volume||403,109|
|50-day MA||$7.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.79||Market Cap||341.40M|
VYGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VYGR POWR Grades
- VYGR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VYGR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VYGR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.12% of US stocks).
VYGR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.22% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VYGR has reported earnings growth of -406.41%, putting it ahead of just 3.44% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 124.58%, a number that bests 95.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VYGR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRDF, PRTC, HYLN, LPCN, and MRSN.
- Visit VYGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.voyagertherapeutics.com.
VYGR Valuation Summary
- VYGR's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.6; this is 63.78% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 98 months, VYGR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VYGR.
VYGR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -74.16%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -122.66%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.05%.
The table below shows VYGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VYGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VYGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.57% of graded US stocks.
- VYGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 290th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAGX, SGEN, and OTLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VYGR.
The table below shows VYGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR) Company Bio
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage gene therapy company, focuses on the development of treatments for patients suffering from severe diseases of the central nervous system. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
VYGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VYGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VYGR Social Stream
Latest VYGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VYGR as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best healthcare stocks for the long term. If you want to skip our overview of the healthcare industry, then you can take a look at 5 Best Healthcare Stocks For the Long-Term. The healthcare industry is one of the biggest industries in the world. […]
Voyager Therapeutics Announces Selection of Development Candidate for SOD1 Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Gene Therapy Program
- IND filing expected in mid-2025 -LEXINGTON, Mass., Dec. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VYGR), a biotechnology company dedicated to breaking through barriers in gene therapy and neurology, today announced that it has selected a lead development candidate for its superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1)-mutated amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) gene therapy program. The Company anticipates filing an investigational new drug (IND) application with the Food and Drug Admini
Voyager Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VYGR) shareholders have endured a 43% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But even the best stock...
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:VYGR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.59 EPS, expectations were $-0.58. Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Voyager Therapeutics Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. All participants are now in a listen-only mode. There will be a question-and-answer session […]
Company's net loss stands at $25.9 million, collaboration revenue drops to $4.6 million
VYGR Price Returns
Continue Researching VYGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Voyager Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch