Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VYGR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VYGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VYGR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VYGR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
VYGR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For VYGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that VYGR's revenue has grown 344.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC are RXRX, ADAP, PRTC, CRBU, and TGTX.
- VYGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.voyagertherapeutics.com.
VYGR Valuation Summary
- VYGR's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.1; this is 204.6% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VYGR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VYGR.
VYGR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -73.08%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 1.34%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -280.07%.
The table below shows VYGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VYGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VYGR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.57% of graded US stocks.
- VYGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.071 -- ranking 290th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JAGX, SGEN, and OTLC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VYGR.
The table below shows VYGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VYGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VYGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.06||52-week high||$10.60|
|Prev. close||$6.27||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$6.36||Avg. volume||400,770|
|50-day MA||$5.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.30||Market Cap||233.96M|
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (VYGR) Company Bio
Voyager Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage gene therapy company, focuses on the development of treatments for patients suffering from severe diseases of the central nervous system. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
VYGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VYGR Latest Social Stream
View Full VYGR Social Stream
Latest VYGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VOYAGER THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VYGR as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VYGR), a biotechnology company dedicated to breaking through barriers in gene therapy and neurology, has entered into an employment agreement with a newly hired employee that, among other things, provides for the grant to such employee of a non-qualified stock option and restricted stock units as an inducement material to such employee’s entering into employment with Voyager. The inducement awards were approv
Voyager Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:VYGR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$41.1m (up by US$39.6m...
Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 336.84% and 93.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Voyager’s TRACERTM capsid platform validated by Pfizer option exercise - - Data characterizing a novel receptor and demonstrating low-dose potential further validate TRACER - - Pipeline programs advancing; development candidate selections for lead programs expected Q4 2022 to H1 2023 - - Conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET today - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VYGR), a biotechnology company dedicated to breaking through barriers in gene the
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: VYGR), a gene therapy and neuroscience company developing life-changing treatments and next-generation adeno-associated virus (AAV) capsids, today announced it will report third quarter 2022 financial and operating results before the market opens on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Subsequently, the Company will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to review its financial and operating results. T
VYGR Price Returns
Continue Researching VYGRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Voyager Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Voyager Therapeutics Inc (VYGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch