VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (VYNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VYNE Stock Summary
- For VYNE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VYNE's revenue has grown -83.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.7% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC are GTHX, SMTC, ACVA, EYEN, and FORM.
- VYNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.menlotherapeutics.com.
VYNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VYNE's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- VYNE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 43.1 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VYNE.
VYNE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -226.95%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -61.81%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -98.67%.
The table below shows VYNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VYNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VYNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.91% of graded US stocks.
- VYNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.132 -- ranking 235th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VYNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VYNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VYNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.26||52-week high||$0.79|
|Prev. close||$0.25||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.26||Avg. volume||3,306,415|
|50-day MA||$0.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.32||Market Cap||15.09M|
VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (VYNE) Company Bio
VYNE Therapeutics Inc. operates as a clinical stage bio-pharmaceutical company. The Company develops medicines and therapies for the treatment of chronic pruritus and cough. VYNE Therapeutics serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VYNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VYNE Latest Social Stream
View Full VYNE Social Stream
Latest VYNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VYNE as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Tuesday!
We're starting off the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday morning!
VYNE Therapeutics Announces First Vitiligo Patient Dosed in Phase 1a/b Clinical Trial of Novel BET Inhibitor VYN201
First patient dosed follows swiftly from IND clearance and enrollment of first healthy volunteers in Phase 1a portion of study in November Topline data expected in 1H 2023 BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: VYNE) (“VYNE” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary, innovative, and differentiated therapies for the treatment of immuno-inflammatory conditions, today announced that the first vitiligo patient has been dosed i
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: VYNE) (“VYNE” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary, innovative, and differentiated therapies for the treatment of immuno-inflammatory conditions, today announced that management is scheduled to participate at the LifeSci Partners 12th Annual Corporate Access Event being held during the week of the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, in San Francisco, CA and will be available for o
Newly issued patent expires in 2040BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: VYNE) (“VYNE” or the “Company”), a biopharmaceutical company developing proprietary, innovative, and differentiated therapies for the treatment of immuno-inflammatory conditions, today announced that GB Patent No. 2597228 entitled “Compounds Comprising N-Methyl-2-Pyridone, And Pharmaceutically Acceptable Salts” has been granted by the United Kingdom’s Intellectual Property Offi
VYNE Price Returns