VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (VYNE): Price and Financial Metrics
VYNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.53||52-week high||$9.90|
|Prev. close||$6.60||52-week low||$1.99|
|Day high||$6.70||Avg. volume||488,526|
|50-day MA||$4.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.35||Market Cap||21.36M|
VYNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VYNE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0.02% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC's share price is greater than that of 99.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VYNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are API, ZLAB, MIRM, LGVN, and PGEN.
- VYNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.menlotherapeutics.com.
VYNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VYNE's price/earnings ratio is 102.9% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- Over the past 65 months, VYNE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 42.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VYNE.
VYNE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -251.36%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.19%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 517.94%.
The table below shows VYNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VYNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VYNE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.91% of graded US stocks.
- VYNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.132 -- ranking 235th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VYNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VYNE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of VYNE, see our VYNE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (VYNE) Company Bio
VYNE Therapeutics Inc. operates as a clinical stage bio-pharmaceutical company. The Company develops medicines and therapies for the treatment of chronic pruritus and cough. VYNE Therapeutics serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
VYNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VYNE Latest Social Stream
View Full VYNE Social Stream
Latest VYNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VYNE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VYNE as an investment opportunity.
VYNE Therapeutics to Attend BIO International Convention
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: VYNE) (“VYNE” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing proprietary, innovative and differentiated therapies for the treatment of immuno-inflammatory conditions, today announced that members of management will attend the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) International Convention, taking place June 5-8, 2023 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston,
VYNE Therapeutics Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
Anticipate topline 16-week data for all three cohorts from the Phase 1b trial for pan-BD BET inhibitor, VYN201, in nonsegmental vitiligo in the third quarter of 2023 IND-enabling studies for VYN202, a potential best-in-class oral small molecule BD2-selective BET inhibitor, are ongoing in anticipation of an IND filing by year-end 2023 BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: VYNE) (“VYNE” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focu
VYNE Therapeutics Announces Selection of Development Candidate VYN202, a Potential Best-in-Class Oral Small Molecule BD2-Selective BET Inhibitor for the Treatment of Immuno-Inflammatory Conditions
Preclinical studies suggest VYN202 has the potential to be the most potent and selective BET inhibitor in development VYN202 has demonstrated a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic effect in multiple validated preclinical models of autoimmune disease IND-enabling studies are ongoing in anticipation of an IND filing by year-end BRIDGEWATER, N.J., May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VYNE Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: VYNE) (“VYNE” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company devel
VYNE Therapeutics Announces Positive Preclinical Data for Inhaled Formulation of VYN201 in an In Vivo Model of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
VYN201 at the 0.5 mg/ml and 1 mg/ml doses demonstrated statistically significant reductions in lung fibrosis and hydroxyproline levels compared to placeboReduction in lung fibrosis from VYN201 treatment resulted in significant improvements in blood oxygen saturation and functional lung volumeData further supports potential broad utility of VYN201 as a potent locally-administered anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic molecule BRIDGEWATER, N.J., April 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VYNE Therapeutics I
7 Sorry Pharma Stocks to Sell in April Before It’s Too Late
You have to be patient when investing in pharma stocks.
VYNE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...