Vizio Holding Corp. (VZIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VZIO POWR Grades
- VZIO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VZIO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VZIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
VZIO Stock Summary
- VZIO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- VIZIO HOLDING CORP's stock had its IPO on March 25, 2021, making it an older stock than just 6.36% of US equities in our set.
- For VZIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIZIO HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BLKB, TRUP, TENB, SPT, and DOCU.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to VZIO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001835591.
VZIO Valuation Summary
- VZIO's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 61.54% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- VZIO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 149.8 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VZIO.
VZIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VZIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.18||52-week high||$20.98|
|Prev. close||$9.70||52-week low||$6.47|
|Day high||$9.68||Avg. volume||688,529|
|50-day MA||$10.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.58||Market Cap||1.79B|
Vizio Holding Corp. (VZIO) Company Bio
Vizio Holding Corp., through its subsidiaries, offers Smart TVs, sound bars, speakers, and remote controls in the United States. It operates SmartCast operating system that delivers content and applications; supports various streaming content apps, such as Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, Disney+, Hulu, Netflix, Peacock, and YouTube TV; and hosts ad-supported apps, WatchFree, and VIZIO Free Channels. The company also offers advertising and related services, such as Ad inventory, promotional ads, and viewing data; data licensing; and content distribution, transactions, and promotion services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VZIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VZIO Latest Social Stream
View Full VZIO Social Stream
Latest VZIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIZIO HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VZIO as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., November 29, 2022--VIZIO Holding Corp. (NYSE:VZIO) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Adam Townsend, will participate in the UBS Global TMT Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
IRVINE, Calif., November 28, 2022--VIZIO Holding Corp. (NYSE:VZIO) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Adam Townsend, will participate in the Raymond James Technology Investors Conference on Monday, December 5, 2022.
CORRECTING and REPLACING VIZIO Black Friday Deals: Celebrate Holiday Savings on Award-Winning TVs and Sound Bars
IRVINE, Calif., November 22, 2022--VIZIO Black Friday Deals: Celebrate Holiday Savings on Award-Winning TVs and Sound Bars
IRVINE, Calif., November 18, 2022--VIZIO Holding Corp. (NYSE:VZIO) today announced that its Founder and Chief Executive Officer, William Wang, will participate in the Wells Fargo 6th Annual TMT Summit on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
In a report released today, James Goss from Barrington reiterated a Buy rating on VIZIO Holding (VZIO - Research Report), with a price target of $15.00. The company's shares opened today at $11.13.According to TipRanks, Goss is an analyst with an average return of -5.2% and a 38.42% success rate. Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Marcus, Nexstar Media Group, and Quinstreet.VIZIO Holding has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.33, implying a 73.67% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 10, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
VZIO Price Returns