Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB): Price and Financial Metrics
WAB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 682.48, Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.83, Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that WAB's revenue has grown 60.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.25% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be XYL, MTD, ALGN, WST, and TFX.
- Visit WAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wabtec.com.
WAB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WAB Price/Volume Stats
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) Company Bio
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies provides technology-based products and services for the freight rail and passenger transit industries worldwide. It operates in two segments, Freight and Transit. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Wilmerding, Pennsylvania.