Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAB POWR Grades
- WAB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.63% of US stocks.
- WAB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- WAB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
WAB Stock Summary
- WAB has a market capitalization of $16,897,767,317 -- more than approximately 86.05% of US stocks.
- WAB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 886.59 -- higher than 96.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WAB is more volatile than only 10.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HRC, JHX, LNDC, MSA, and ASH.
- WAB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.wabtec.com.
WAB Valuation Summary
- WAB's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.2; this is 17.76% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WAB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.6.
- WAB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAB.
WAB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -36.64%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 81.35%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.6%.
The table below shows WAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.66% of graded US stocks.
- WAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.418 -- ranking 9th of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- TRN, GD, and RAIL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAB.
The table below shows WAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.41||52-week high||$91.12|
|Prev. close||$89.39||52-week low||$55.83|
|Day high||$89.75||Avg. volume||1,247,110|
|50-day MA||$86.79||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$80.91||Market Cap||16.90B|
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) Company Bio
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies provides technology-based products and services for the freight rail and passenger transit industries worldwide. It operates in two segments, Freight and Transit. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Wilmerding, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
WAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAB Latest Social Stream
View Full WAB Social Stream
Latest WAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAB as an investment opportunity.
TRTN vs. WAB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Here’s Why TGV Intrinsic Fund Gave a Sell Recommendation on Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies (WAB)
Investmentaktiengesellschaft für langfristige Investoren TGV, a Germany-based investment management firm, published its “TGV Intrinsic Fund” second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly net return of 10.2% was recorded by the fund for the first half of 2021, slightly below the DAX benchmark that delivered a 13.2% return […]
Wabtec (WAB) signs an MOU with Carnegie Mellon University and Genesee & Wyoming to create zero-emission locomotives, increase freight rail utilization and improve safety.
PERTH, Australia & PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Roy Hill announced the purchase of Wabtecs (NYSE: WAB) FLXdrive battery-electric locomotive, the worlds first 100-percent battery, heavy-haul locomotive for the region and the mining industry. We are committed to transforming the next generation of transportation by adopting advanced technologies that improve energy efficiency, lower operating costs and improve our rail and mining network, said Gerhard Veldsman, CEO of Roy Hill. The FLXdrive
Wabtec has signed memorandums of understanding with Carnegie Mellon University and privately-held short line operator Genesee & Wyoming to advance the technology of battery-electric locomotives. The partnerships will serve as the groundwork for all three parties to create a Freight Rail Innovation Institute, which will aim to develop zero-emission locomotives as well as technology to increase freight rail utilization and improve safety. The parties hope the endeavor will result in the creation o
WAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WABWant to do more research on Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch