Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB): Price and Financial Metrics
WAB Stock Summary
- WAB has a higher market value than 85.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,264,687,619.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 266.41, Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.6% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's share price is greater than that of only 18.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WAB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XYL, MSA, CW, CBT, and AIMC.
- Visit WAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wabtec.com.
WAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.83||52-week high||$84.32|
|Prev. close||$79.10||52-week low||$46.63|
|Day high||$81.09||Avg. volume||1,395,784|
|50-day MA||$77.35||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$70.24||Market Cap||15.31B|
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) Company Bio
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies provides technology-based products and services for the freight rail and passenger transit industries worldwide. It operates in two segments, Freight and Transit. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Wilmerding, Pennsylvania.
WAB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 49%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp, consider:
- Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 55.91% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAB Latest Social Stream
View Full WAB Social Stream
Latest WAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAB as an investment opportunity.
Photo by JHVEPhoto/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesThe pandemic punished global economic activity and practically brought business activity to a halt. It was particularly damaging to the retail sector and to cyclical names like Wabtec (WAB). I figured, if Wabtec was facing headwinds prior to the pandemic then the knock on...
Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) announced it will report 2021 first quarter results before the U.S. financial markets open on April 29, 2021. The company will conduct a conference call to discuss those results with analysts and investors at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day. To listen to the call via webcast, visit Wabtec’s website at www.WabtecCorp.com and click on "Events & Presentations" in the "Investor Relations" section. An audio replay of the call will be available by calling 1-877-344-7529 or 1-412-317-0088 (access code: 10152678).
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Wabtec's (WAB) impending acquisition of Nordco is expected to increase the company's presence in the maintenance of way segment and strengthen its position in the growing railcar mover market.
Are Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation's (NYSE:WAB) Mixed Financials Driving The Negative Sentiment?
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies (NYSE:WAB) has had a rough week with its share price down 3.2%. We, however decided...
WAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WABWant to do more research on Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!