Wabtec (WAB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WAB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WAB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WAB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
WAB Stock Summary
- WESTINGHOUSE AIR BRAKE TECHNOLOGIES CORP's market capitalization of $19,179,784,937 is ahead of 88.98% of US-listed equities.
- WAB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 94.27 -- higher than 76.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WAB is more volatile than just 20.24% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WESTINGHOUSE AIR BRAKE TECHNOLOGIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VTRS, BDC, AIN, PKI, and MTRN.
- Visit WAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wabtec.com.
WAB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WAB's price/sales ratio is 76.92% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- WAB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAB.
WAB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 4.38%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.58%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 192.66%.
The table below shows WAB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.36% of graded US stocks.
- WAB's asset turnover comes in at 0.421 -- ranking 9th of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- TRN, RAIL, and GD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAB.
The table below shows WAB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.53||52-week high||$106.48|
|Prev. close||$105.46||52-week low||$78.26|
|Day high||$106.48||Avg. volume||984,183|
|50-day MA||$101.71||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$92.38||Market Cap||19.19B|
Wabtec (WAB) Company Bio
Wabtec Corporation (derived from Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation) is an American company formed by the merger of the Westinghouse Air Brake Company (WABCO) and MotivePower Industries Corporation in 1999. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WAB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAB Latest Social Stream
View Full WAB Social Stream
Latest WAB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTINGHOUSE AIR BRAKE TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAB as an investment opportunity.
Wabtec (WAB) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Westinghouse Air Brake Technolo with ticker code (WAB) have now 11 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 115 and 95 calculating the average target price we see 108.09. Given that the stocks previous close was at 104.03 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 3.9%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 101.19 and the 200 day moving average is 92.01. The company has a market cap of $18,756m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.wabteccorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WAB" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $19,488m based on the market concensus. Westinghouse Air Brake Technol...
Technology - Q1 2023 Earnings Forecast for Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Co. Issued By Jefferies Financial Group
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Co. - Jefferies Financial Group boosted their Q1 2023 EPS estimates for shares of Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies in a report released…
PITTSBURGH, January 11, 2023--Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) announced it will report 2022 fourth quarter results before the U.S. financial markets open on February 15, 2023. The company will conduct a conference call to discuss those results with analysts and investors at 8:30 a.m. ET the same day. To listen to the call via webcast, visit Wabtec’s website at www.WabtecCorp.com and click on "Events & Presentations" in the "Investor Relations" section. An audio replay of the call will be availabl
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation's (NYSE:WAB) Stock On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Momentum?
Most readers would already be aware that Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies' (NYSE:WAB) stock increased significantly...
WAB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WABWant to do more research on Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch