Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB): Price and Financial Metrics
WAB Stock Summary
- WAB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 691.66 -- higher than 93.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WAB's current price/earnings ratio is 66.71, which is higher than 88.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that WAB's revenue has grown 60.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp are XYL, WST, MTD, ALGN, and PRGO.
- Visit WAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wabtec.com.
WAB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WAB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.98||52-week high||$81.75|
|Prev. close||$79.11||52-week low||$61.00|
|Day high||$80.18||Avg. volume||1,128,327|
|50-day MA||$78.03||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$72.46||Market Cap||15.33B|
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) Company Bio
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies provides technology-based products and services for the freight rail and passenger transit industries worldwide. It operates in two segments, Freight and Transit. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in Wilmerding, Pennsylvania.