Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, WAB has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.32%.
- WAB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.27% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -11.28 -- higher than merely 14.02% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WAB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HIHO, SVT, PXS, ENIC and GIS.
WAB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WAB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 85.07% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's dividend yield of 0.53% is in the bottom 7.7%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, WAB is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 94.24% of them.
- WAB's market cap of approximately $17 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than only 10.1% of them.
WAB Dividend Chart
WAB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WAB Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||3.16%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||2.61%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|5||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||2.16%|
|6||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corporation||1.80%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||1.70%|
|8||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.45%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.96%|
|11||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.79%|
|12||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.56%|
|13||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.56%|
|14||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|15||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|18||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|19||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|20||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WAB dividends?Want to do more research on Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp Common Stock (WAB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) - Dividend Investor
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha