Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation (WAB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, WAB has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.32%.
- WAB reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.27% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -11.28 -- higher than merely 14.02% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WAB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HIHO, SVT, PXS, ENIC and GIS.
WAB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WAB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 88.16%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's dividend yield of 0.6% is in the bottom 8.56%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, WAB is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 92.67% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, WAB's provides a return of -88.16% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.59% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WAB Dividend Chart
WAB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WAB Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRN||Trinity Industries, Inc.||3.80%|
|2||GBX||Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (The)||3.00%|
|3||UNP||Union Pacific Corp.||2.44%|
|4||ARII||American Railcar Industries, Inc.||2.28%|
|6||NSC||Norfolk Southern Corp.||2.18%|
|7||CNI||Canadian National Railway Company||2.06%|
|8||WJRYY||West Japan Railway Company||1.44%|
|10||CP||Canadian Pacific Railway Limited||0.84%|
|11||KSU||Kansas City Southern||0.74%|
|12||WAB||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation||0.73%|
|13||CJPRY||Central Japan Railway Company||0.61%|
|14||GWR||Genesee & Wyoming Inc.||0.00%|
|15||FSTR||L.B. Foster Company||0.00%|
|16||KIQ||Kelso Technologies Inc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||RVSN||Rail Vision Ltd.||0.00%|
|18||RAIL||Freightcar America, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||GSHHY||Guangshen Railway Company Limited||0.00%|
|20||EJPRY||East Japan Railway Company||0.00%|
|21||CDGLY||ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited||0.00%|
|22||MTCPY||MTR Corporation Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WAB dividends?Want to do more research on Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp Common Stock (WAB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) - Dividend Investor
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp (WAB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha