Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (WAIR): Price and Financial Metrics
WAIR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.66, Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than just 22.04% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -6.89%, Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 23.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc are APY, POL, TPB, UVV, and WGO.
- WAIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.wescoair.com.
WAIR Stock Price Chart More Charts
WAIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.04||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$11.04||52-week low||$7.38|
|Day high||$11.06||Avg. volume||1,290,160|
|50-day MA||$11.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.46||Market Cap||1.11B|
Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (WAIR) Company Bio
Wesco Aircraft Holdings is one of the world's largest distributors and providers of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. The company's services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Valencia, California.