Waters Corp (WAT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering WAT.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WAT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Waters Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- WAT has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than 0.810000000000002% of Healthcare stocks.
- The average analyst price target of WAT is higher than 94.81% of Healthcare stocks.
- WAT has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 5.8% of Healthcare stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of WAT is higher than 86.35% of Healthcare stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of WAT is lower than 84.43% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Waters Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is WAT a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!