Waters Corp. (WAT): Price and Financial Metrics
WAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$288.85||52-week high||$352.71|
|Prev. close||$280.61||52-week low||$231.90|
|Day high||$288.98||Avg. volume||495,621|
|50-day MA||$261.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$278.64||Market Cap||17.08B|
WAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAT POWR Grades
- WAT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WAT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WAT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
WAT Stock Summary
- WATERS CORP's market capitalization of $15,131,775,954 is ahead of 87.95% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WATERS CORP is higher than 86.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.98%, WATERS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 87.76% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WATERS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TYL, SOFI, MKTX, APD, and ERII.
- WAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WATERS CORP's official web site, go to www.waters.com.
WAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, WAT's price/earnings ratio is 6.17% lower, now standing at 22.8.
- WAT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAT.
WAT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 7.84%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.91%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.22%.
The table below shows WAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.95% of graded US stocks.
- WAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.892 -- ranking 17th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- GEOS, BIO, and TRMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAT.
The table below shows WAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Waters Corp. (WAT) Company Bio
Waters Corporation is a publicly traded Analytical Laboratory instrument and software company headquartered in Milford, Massachusetts. The company employs more than 7,400 people, with manufacturing facilities located in Milford, Taunton, Massachusetts; Wexford, Ireland and Wilmslow, Cheshire. Waters has Sites in 35 countries globally including Frankfurt, Singapore, India, Germany and in Japan. (Source:Wikipedia)
WAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAT Latest Social Stream
View Full WAT Social Stream
Latest WAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAT as an investment opportunity.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) announced that Udit Batra Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Evercore ISI HealthCONx 2023 Health Care Conference in Miami on Thursday, November 30th, 2023 at 8:20AM Eastern Time.
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) today issued its 2023 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report, highlighting the company's progress towards advancing its sustainability goals. The report also highlights Waters practices that support customers in their sustainability initiatives in areas such as products that consume less energy and reduced packaging material used in shipping.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Waters Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $2.84, expectations were $2.56. Operator: Good morning. Welcome to the Waters Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode until the question-and-answer session of today’s call. This conference […]
Decoding Waters Corp (WAT): A Strategic SWOT Insight
WAT Price Returns