Waters Corp. (WAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAT POWR Grades
- WAT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WAT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WAT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
WAT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,699,551,870, WATERS CORP has a greater market value than 89.84% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WAT is 7.66 -- better than 95.13% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 5,740.62, WATERS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WATERS CORP are NYT, EW, CVBF, LTRX, and KNSL.
- WAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WATERS CORP's official web site, go to www.waters.com.
WAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, WAT's price/sales ratio is 240% higher, now standing at 6.8.
- WAT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAT.
WAT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.64%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.86%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.08%.
The table below shows WAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.95% of graded US stocks.
- WAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.892 -- ranking 17th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- GEOS, BIO, and TRMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAT.
The table below shows WAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$346.93||52-week high||$375.24|
|Prev. close||$346.60||52-week low||$265.61|
|Day high||$353.71||Avg. volume||382,918|
|50-day MA||$299.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$315.66||Market Cap||20.61B|
Waters Corp. (WAT) Company Bio
Waters Corporation is a publicly traded Analytical Laboratory instrument and software company headquartered in Milford, Massachusetts. The company employs more than 7,400 people, with manufacturing facilities located in Milford, Taunton, Massachusetts; Wexford, Ireland and Wilmslow, Cheshire. Waters has Sites in 35 countries globally including Frankfurt, Singapore, India, Germany and in Japan. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAT Latest Social Stream
View Full WAT Social Stream
Latest WAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAT as an investment opportunity.
MILFORD, Mass., November 23, 2022--Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) today announced the appointment of Dan Brennan and Mark Vergnano, to its Board of Directors, effective November 23, 2022. Mr. Brennan currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Boston Scientific Corporation, a global medical device company, and Mr. Vergnano is the former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Chemours Company, a chemistry company.
Waters Introduces New PFAS Quantitation Workflow Enabled by Enhancements to waters_connect Informatics Platform
MILFORD, Mass., November 22, 2022--Waters Announces a New PFAS Workflow for Measuring Parts-per-Quadrillion Levels of PFAS in Food, Air, Water, and Soil Samples.
Waters Corporation Presentation at the Evercore ISI HealthconX 2022 Virtual Health Care Conference to Be Webcast Live
MILFORD, Mass., November 17, 2022--Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) Udit Batra Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the Evercore ISI HealthconX Conference virtually with a fireside on Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 from 1:00-1:45PM Eastern Standard Time.
MILFORD, Mass., November 10, 2022--Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) today released its 2022 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report highlighting the company’s efforts for 2021 and the first half of 2022 to reduce its environmental footprint, develop a workforce that is more representative of the society we live in, and continue strong governance practices.
Waters ( NYSE:WAT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$708.6m (up 7.5% from 3Q 2021). Net...
WAT Price Returns