Waters Corp. (WAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WAT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- WAT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WAT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.37% of US stocks).
WAT Stock Summary
- WATERS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.12% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 556.05, WATERS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of WATERS CORP's share price is greater than that of just 8.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HOLX, RMTI, VNT, QGEN, and BC.
- WAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WATERS CORP's official web site, go to www.waters.com.
WAT Valuation Summary
- WAT's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.6; this is 157.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- WAT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WAT.
WAT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.26%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.31%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.34%.
The table below shows WAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.95% of graded US stocks.
- WAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.892 -- ranking 17th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- GEOS, BIO, and TRMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WAT.
The table below shows WAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$269.53||52-week high||$375.24|
|Prev. close||$274.56||52-week low||$269.37|
|Day high||$277.90||Avg. volume||388,102|
|50-day MA||$313.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$323.00||Market Cap||16.14B|
Waters Corp. (WAT) Company Bio
Waters Corporation is a publicly traded Analytical Laboratory instrument and software company headquartered in Milford, Massachusetts. The company employs more than 7,400 people, with manufacturing facilities located in Milford, Taunton, Massachusetts; Wexford, Ireland and Wilmslow, Cheshire. Waters has Sites in 35 countries globally including Frankfurt, Singapore, India, Germany and in Japan. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WAT Latest Social Stream
View Full WAT Social Stream
Latest WAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATERS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WAT as an investment opportunity.
Waters Extends Capabilities of Flagship TA Instruments Rheometer for Efficient and Repeatable Powder Analysis
MILFORD, Mass., September 29, 2022--Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) today introduced new, innovative powder rheology tooling and software for its TA Instruments™ HR Rheometers allowing scientists to make preciseii, repeatable powder rheology measurements simpler and faster. Such measurements enable materials scientists to optimize the processing and end-use performance of powders used in batteries, pharmaceuticals, additive manufacturing, food, personal care products, and coatings.
MILFORD, Mass., September 26, 2022--Waters Corp. announces its new $215M Precision Chemical Manufacturing Facility is the first of its kind in Massachusetts to achieve LEED certification
MILFORD, Mass., September 08, 2022--Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) Udit Batra Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the Bank of America 2022 Global Healthcare Conference in London, with a fireside chat on Wednesday, September 14th, 2022 at 9:05AM BST (UTC+1) / 4:05AM ET.
Waters (WAT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Waters Corporation ( NYSE:WAT ) by estimating the...
WAT Price Returns