Energous Corporation (WATT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WATT POWR Grades
- WATT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 61.55% of US stocks.
- WATT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WATT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
WATT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 86.13, ENERGOUS CORP has a higher such ratio than 97.53% of stocks in our set.
- WATT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 180.36%, ENERGOUS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.25% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENERGOUS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CHPT, CRNC, SDGR, LGVN, and SRNE.
- Visit WATT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energous.com.
WATT Valuation Summary
- WATT's price/sales ratio is 87.9; this is 3721.74% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 105 months, WATT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WATT.
WATT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -57%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -86.56%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.78%.
The table below shows WATT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WATT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WATT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.31% of graded US stocks.
- WATT's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 201st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AAOI, SOFO, and ISUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WATT.
The table below shows WATT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$1.64|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$1.03||Avg. volume||416,280|
|50-day MA||$1.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||78.86M|
Energous Corporation (WATT) Company Bio
Energous Corporation engages in the development of a wire-free charging system. Its technology could enable wire-free charging of electronic devices at a distance. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WATT Latest Social Stream
View Full WATT Social Stream
Latest WATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGOUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WATT as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 16, 2022--Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT), a leading developer of RF-based charging for intelligent wireless power networks, today announced that its WattUp PowerBridge wireless power technology has been named a CES® 2023 Innovation Awards honoree by CES in the Embedded Technology category, the second year in a row Energous has received this honor. This year’s CES Innovation Awards program received a record high number of over 2,100 submissions. The announcement wa
Energous to Demonstrate Over-the-Air Wireless Charging Technology for Intelligent IoT Deployments at electronica 2022
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 15, 2022--Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT), a leading developer of RF-based charging for wireless power networks for IoT, today announced that the company will be demonstrating its advanced wireless power network technology and WattUp-powered partner products at its booth at electronica 2022 in Munich, Germany November 15-18.
SAN JOSE, Calif. & STÄFA, Switzerland, November 14, 2022--Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT), a leading developer of RF-based charging for wireless power networks, and Sensirion (SIX: SENS), provider of industry leading CO2 sensor products, today announced a collaboration to develop next-generation maintenance-free CO2 sensors powered wirelessly over the air for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) improvement in industrial and commercial applications. The companies are working to combine Energous’ wireles
Energous (WATT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 20.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 03, 2022--Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT), a leading developer of RF-based charging for wireless power networks, today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022, and provided an update on its partnership, regulatory and operational highlights.
WATT Price Returns