Energous Corporation (WATT): Price and Financial Metrics
WATT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WATT is 0.01 -- better than only 8.12% of US stocks.
- WATT's price/sales ratio is 216.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.5%, Energous Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.78% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WATT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RESN, AKTS, ALBO, NYMX, and KDMN.
- Visit WATT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energous.com.
WATT Stock Price Chart More Charts
WATT Price/Volume Stats
Energous Corporation (WATT) Company Bio
Energous Corporation engages in the development of a wire-free charging system. Its technology could enable wire-free charging of electronic devices at a distance. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Jose, California.