Energous Corporation (WATT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WATT POWR Grades
- WATT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.01% of US stocks.
- WATT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- WATT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
WATT Stock Summary
- For WATT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 7.49% of US equities we're observing.
- WATT's price/sales ratio is 291.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.32% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WATT's revenue has grown 83.79% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.39% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Energous Corp are EH, DCTH, CRNC, PI, and HTBX.
- WATT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Energous Corp's official web site, go to www.energous.com.
WATT Valuation Summary
- WATT's price/sales ratio is 318.3; this is 5905.66% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- WATT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.5 over the prior 90 months.
- WATT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.6 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WATT.
WATT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.37%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -82%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.87%.
The table below shows WATT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WATT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WATT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.99% of graded US stocks.
- WATT's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 201st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AAOI, JBL, and SOFO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WATT.
The table below shows WATT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.15||52-week high||$7.69|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$1.71|
|Day high||$2.22||Avg. volume||3,946,015|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.00||Market Cap||135.18M|
Energous Corporation (WATT) Company Bio
Energous Corporation engages in the development of a wire-free charging system. Its technology could enable wire-free charging of electronic devices at a distance. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WATT Latest Social Stream
View Full WATT Social Stream
Latest WATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energous Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WATT as an investment opportunity.
Energous To Demonstrate WattUp Wireless Charging Over-The-Air Technology and Partner Products at CES 2022
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 13, 2021--Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT), the developer of WattUp®, a revolutionary RF-based wireless charging technology that supports charging of electronic devices at-a-distance, today announced it will attend the Consumer Electronics Show 2022 (CES 2022), held on January 5, 2022 through January 8, 2022, in Las Vegas, NV. Energous will have a booth presence (#51965) on the show floor at the Sands Convention Center where it will showcase technology demonstratio
Energous And TAGnology Partner To Bring Overm The Air Wireless Power Solutions To European Customers
TAGnology becomes an industrial design house partner to accelerate innovative WattUp wireless charging 2.0 technology implementation for European customers Energous Corporation the developer of WattUp, a revolutionary RF-based wireless charging technology that supports charging of electronic devices at-a-distance, announced a partnership with TAGnology RFID GmbH, a leading European provider of wireless technology, contactless identification and  The post Energous And TAGnology Partner To Bring Overm The Air Wireless Power Solutions To European Customers appeared first on AiThority .
Energous Corp (NASDAQ: WATT) has partnered with TAGnology RFID GmbH, a provider of wireless technology, contactless identification, and RTLS (real-time location system) solutions, to bring Over-The-Air wireless power solutions to European customers. TAGnology will work as an industrial design house for Energous customers, helping to implement wireless power solutions, proofs of concept (PoCs), and manage development projects. Additionally, TAGnology will provide Energous' wireless power solution
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 07, 2021--Energous Corporation (Nasdaq: WATT), the developer of WattUp®, a revolutionary RF-based wireless charging technology that supports charging of electronic devices at-a-distance, today announced a partnership with TAGnology RFID GmbH, a leading European provider of wireless technology, contactless identification and RTLS (real time location system) solutions serving a wide range of applications from industrial, medical, automotive to Internet of Things (IoT).
With Warren Buffett so bullish on EV battery stocks, here are some ideas to consider if you want to follow his lead.
WATT Price Returns