Energous Corporation (WATT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WATT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WATT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WATT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- WATT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
WATT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Energous Corp is higher than it is for about just 7.96% of US stocks.
- WATT's price/sales ratio is 487.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.49% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WATT comes in at -33.84% -- higher than that of merely 7.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WATT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YVR, SOLO, MRTX, ATEX, and CUE.
- Visit WATT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.energous.com.
WATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.58||52-week high||$7.69|
|Prev. close||$2.75||52-week low||$1.69|
|Day high||$2.74||Avg. volume||6,740,157|
|50-day MA||$3.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.12||Market Cap||157.87M|
Energous Corporation (WATT) Company Bio
Energous Corporation engages in the development of a wire-free charging system. Its technology could enable wire-free charging of electronic devices at a distance. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Jose, California.
WATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WATT Latest Social Stream
View Full WATT Social Stream
Latest WATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Energous Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WATT as an investment opportunity.
Seven years ago, Energous (NASDAQ: WATT) went public and gained a lot of attention with its ambitious wireless charging plans. It claimed to be developing futuristic wireless charging pads that could charge a wide range of devices from up to 15 feet away. Energous hadn't launched any products or generated any revenue at the time of its IPO, but the hype catapulted the stock from its initial price of $6 to nearly $15 within the first few days.
Energous (WATT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Energous Partners With e-peas to Advance At-a-Distance Wireless Charging Applications Greater Than 1 Meter
SAN JOSE, Calif. & MONT-SAINT-GUIBERT, Belgium--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Energous Corporation (Nasdaq: WATT), the developer of WattUp®, a revolutionary wireless charging 2.0 technology, announced a partnership with e-peas S.A. (“e-peas”), a leading semiconductor company developing energy harvesting PMICs and extremely low-power microcontrollers, to develop an evaluation board combining e-peas’ power management IC technology with Energous’ radio frequency (RF) solution to support at-a-distance wir
Thinfilm and Energous Announce Partnership to Enable Ultrathin, Reliable, Wirelessly Rechargeable Devices
SAN JOSE, Calif. & OSLO, Norway--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Energous Corporation (Nasdaq: WATT) and Thin Film Electronics ASA (OSE: THIN, OTCQB: TFECY) today announced a partnership to simplify the integration of Energous WattUp RF wireless charging and Thinfilm solid-state lithium microbattery technology in form-factor-sensitive applications such as hearables, wearables, and connected sensors. By simplifying the charging method and improving energy storage, Energous and Thinfilm aim to help device manuf
Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT), the developer of WattUp®, a revolutionary Wireless Charging 2.0 technology, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 and provided an update on its operational progress.
WATT Price Returns