Energous Corporation (WATT): Price and Financial Metrics
WATT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$1.57|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$0.32||Avg. volume||308,506|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.84||Market Cap||27.76M|
WATT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WATT POWR Grades
- WATT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.13% of US stocks.
- WATT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 137 days.
- WATT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
WATT Stock Summary
- WATT has a market capitalization of $30,594,776 -- more than approximately only 10.79% of US stocks.
- WATT's price/sales ratio is 41.79; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 285.09%, ENERGOUS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.89% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ENERGOUS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OMIC, NHWK, SRDX, SJ, and GANX.
- WATT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ENERGOUS CORP's official web site, go to www.energous.com.
WATT Valuation Summary
- WATT's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.3; this is 101.42% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 111 months, WATT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WATT.
WATT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -57%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 17.27%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 324.2%.
The table below shows WATT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WATT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WATT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.31% of graded US stocks.
- WATT's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 201st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AAOI, SOFO, and ISUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WATT.
The table below shows WATT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WATT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WATT, see our WATT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
Energous Corporation (WATT) Company Bio
Energous Corporation engages in the development of a wire-free charging system. Its technology could enable wire-free charging of electronic devices at a distance. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WATT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WATT Latest Social Stream
View Full WATT Social Stream
Latest WATT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ENERGOUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WATT as an investment opportunity.
Energous First Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.082 loss per share (vs US$0.093 loss in 1Q 2022)
Energous ( NASDAQ:WATT ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$6.65m (loss narrowed by 7.0...
Energous Corporation (NASDAQ:WATT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Energous Corporation (NASDAQ:WATT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 10, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Energous Corporation First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask question. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is […]
Q1 2023 Energous Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Energous Corp Earnings Call
Energous (WATT) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Energous (WATT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 35.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Energous Corporation Reports 2023 First-Quarter Results
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 10, 2023--Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT), a leading developer of RF-based charging for wireless power networks, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023, and provided an update on its partnership and regulatory highlights.
WATT Price Returns
Continue Researching WATTWant to see what other sources are saying about Energous Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Energous Corp (WATT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Energous Corp (WATT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Energous Corp (WATT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...