Weibo Corporation - American Depositary Share (WB): Price and Financial Metrics
WB Stock Summary
- WB has a market capitalization of $7,968,242,807 -- more than approximately 86.25% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WEIBO Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,068.07%; that's higher than only 1.72% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WEIBO Corp comes in at 414.26%, a number that bests 98.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEIBO Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KEYS, DGII, IRBT, ITRI, and MJCO.
- WB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEIBO Corp's official web site, go to www.weibo.com.
WB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.53||52-week high||$72.78|
|Prev. close||$35.75||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$35.04||Avg. volume||2,272,958|
|50-day MA||$41.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.90||Market Cap||7.55B|
Weibo Corporation - American Depositary Share (WB) Company Bio
Weibo Corporation operates as a social media platform for people to create, distribute, and discover Chinese-language content. The company operates through two segments, Advertising and Marketing Services, and Other Services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China.