Weibo Corp. ADR (WB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WB POWR Grades
- WB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
WB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,996,630,211, WEIBO Corp has a greater market value than 74.65% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WB has reported earnings growth of 145.23%, putting it ahead of 86.23% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of WEIBO Corp's share price is greater than that of 83.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEIBO Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NATI, VNDA, CLPT, MDRX, and LMNL.
- Visit WB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.weibo.com.
WB Valuation Summary
- WB's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 13.21% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- WB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 158.6 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, WB's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WB.
WB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.11% of graded US stocks.
- WB's asset turnover comes in at 0.316 -- ranking 426th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- DHX, WTRH, and IPG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WB.
The table below shows WB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.23||52-week high||$64.70|
|Prev. close||$23.13||52-week low||$18.62|
|Day high||$24.23||Avg. volume||1,447,568|
|50-day MA||$21.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.89||Market Cap||5.73B|
Weibo Corp. ADR (WB) Company Bio
Weibo Corp. engages in the creation, distribution, and discovery of Chinese-language content. It operates through the Advertising and Marketing Services, and Other Services segments. Its products and services include Self-Expression, such as Feed, Individual page, and Enterprise page; Social Products, such as Follow, Repost, Comment, Favorite, like, Mention, Messenger, and Group Chat; Discovery Products, such as Information Feed, Search, Object Page, Trends, and Discovery Channel; Notifications; Weibo Games; VIP Membership; and Weibo Apps. The company was founded in August 2009 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
WB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WB Latest Social Stream
View Full WB Social Stream
Latest WB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEIBO Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WB as an investment opportunity.
Ukraine, Russia and various Western nations have become increasingly active on Chinese social media as they seek to win support for their various positions during the current crisis. On Tuesday a post by the Ukrainian embassy in Beijing became one of the most-searched topics on the popular Twitter-style platform Weibo. The post was a translation of Kyiv's condemnation of Monday's announcement by Russia that it would recognise Donetsk and Luhansk in eastern Ukraine as independent entities and att
Weibo Corporation (WB) is a Beijing-based social media company known for its lead product, Sina Weibo. The social media platform is used by almost 40% of the Chinese population and provides advertising services to many businesses, both local and foreign. The company has absorbed the upper limit of its market...
Weibo Corporation (NASDAQ: WB and HKEX: 9898), a leading social media for people to create, share and discover content, will announce its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 before the U.S. market opens on Thursday, March 3, 2022. Following the announcement, Weibo's management team will host a conference call from 6 AM – 7 AM Eastern Time on March 3, 2022 (or 7 PM – 8 PM Beijing Time on March 3, 2022) to present an overview of the Company's financial performan
The Chinese authorities have deleted a message on the Chinese social network Weibo that referred to disappearance of Tang Jitian.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
WB Price Returns