Weibo Corporation - American Depositary Share (WB): Price and Financial Metrics
WB Stock Summary
- WB has a higher market value than 86.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,812,964,930.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WEIBO Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,068.07%; that's higher than only 1.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WB's revenue has grown 414.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.49% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEIBO Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SINA, ATHM, YNDX, AGI, and ETSY.
- Visit WB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weibo.com.
WB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WB Price/Volume Stats
Weibo Corporation - American Depositary Share (WB) Company Bio
Weibo Corporation operates as a social media platform for people to create, distribute, and discover Chinese-language content. The company operates through two segments, Advertising and Marketing Services, and Other Services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China.