Weibo Corporation - American Depositary Share (WB): Price and Financial Metrics
WB Stock Summary
- WB has a higher market value than 85.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,325,067,444.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WEIBO Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,068.07%; that's higher than only 1.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WEIBO Corp comes in at 414.26%, a number that bests 98.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGI, CPSI, ENPH, CDE, and ITRI.
- WB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEIBO Corp's official web site, go to www.weibo.com.
WB Stock Price Chart More Charts
WB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.95||52-week high||$74.68|
|Prev. close||$42.95||52-week low||$34.26|
|Day high||$42.95||Avg. volume||2,005,951|
|50-day MA||$45.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.32||Market Cap||9.67B|
Weibo Corporation - American Depositary Share (WB) Company Bio
Weibo Corporation operates as a social media platform for people to create, distribute, and discover Chinese-language content. The company operates through two segments, Advertising and Marketing Services, and Other Services. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Beijing, China.