Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA): Price and Financial Metrics
WBA Stock Summary
- WBA has a market capitalization of $48,581,014,577 -- more than approximately 95.51% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WBA is 5.81 -- better than 93.03% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMB, EMR, HUM, INFY, and RELX.
- WBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's official web site, go to www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
WBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
WBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.23||52-week high||$74.94|
|Prev. close||$52.04||52-week low||$49.03|
|Day high||$52.59||Avg. volume||6,065,770|
|50-day MA||$57.97||Dividend yield||3.52%|
|200-day MA||$54.80||Market Cap||46.27B|
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Company Bio
Walgreens Boots Alliance operates a network of drugstores in the United States. It provides consumer goods and services, pharmacy, and health and wellness services through drugstores, as well as through mail, and by telephone and online. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
WBA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WBA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc ranked in the 69st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc ended up being:
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 22.13% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 2.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc experienced a tax rate of about 8% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than only 24.27% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|