Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WBA has issued more dividends than 93.44% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- WBA's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 93.04% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WBA reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.16% of dividend stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WBA's price: OLLI, SBAC, MRTN, GLOP and GNSS.
WBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 103.2% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WBA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc produces a dividend yield 4.07% -- which falls in the top 19.56%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WBA's provides a return of 103.2% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 81.08% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WBA Dividend Chart
WBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WBA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WBA||Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.||3.98%|
|2||CVS||CVS Health Corporation||2.36%|
|4||DPLO||Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||RAD||Rite Aid Corporation||0.00%|
|6||SSY||SunLink Health Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||MEDS||Trxade Group Inc.||0.00%|
|8||CVLB||Conversion Labs, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||CLCGY||Clicks Group Limited||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WBA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc Common Stock (WBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) - Dividend Investor
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha