Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, WBA has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.46% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- WBA's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 93.1% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, WBA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 91.73% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WBA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PSA, AES, GM, GEF and RYN.
WBA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WBA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 228.34% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WBA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc has a beta lower than 88.82% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WBA's provides a return of 228.34% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.73% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WBA Dividend Chart
WBA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WBA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WBA||Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.||5.41%|
|2||CVS||CVS Health Corporation||3.54%|
|4||DPLO||Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||RAD||Rite Aid Corporation||0.00%|
|6||MEDS||Trxade Group Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on WBA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc Common Stock (WBA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) - Dividend Investor
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha