Welbilt, Inc. (WBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WBT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WBT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WBT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
WBT Stock Summary
- Welbilt Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.31% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WBT is currently 60.65, higher than 91.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Welbilt Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Welbilt Inc are VTNR, HI, SNX, DOOR, and JBI.
- WBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Welbilt Inc's official web site, go to www.welbilt.com.
WBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WBT's price/earnings ratio is 121.39% higher, now standing at 59.
- WBT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 67 months.
- WBT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 47.2 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WBT.
WBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.31% of graded US stocks.
- WBT's asset turnover comes in at 0.657 -- ranking 59th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- KMT, CMI, and TNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WBT.
The table below shows WBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.86||52-week high||$25.18|
|Prev. close||$23.83||52-week low||$22.90|
|Day high||$23.88||Avg. volume||1,745,877|
|50-day MA||$23.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.66||Market Cap||3.42B|
Welbilt, Inc. (WBT) Company Bio
Welbit, Inc., formerly known as Manitowoc Foodservice, designs, manufactures, and services hot and cold category commercial foodservice equipment worldwide. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in New Port Richey, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
WBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBT Latest Social Stream
View Full WBT Social Stream
Latest WBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Welbilt Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBT as an investment opportunity.
Flowserve (FLS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.25% and 3.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Colfax (CFX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.51% and 2.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Welbilt (WBT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
RBC Bearings (ROLL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.06% and 5.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Atlanta, GA, based Investment company Earnest Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Box Inc, Reinsurance Group of America Inc, AAR Corp, Coterra Energy Inc, Hostess Brands Inc, sells Catalent Inc, Dollar Tree Inc, Welbilt Inc, Applied Materials Inc, Coherent Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Earnest Partners Llc.
WBT Price Returns