Wallbox N.V., (WBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WBX POWR Grades
- WBX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 46.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WBX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WBX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.84% of US stocks).
WBX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.42, WALLBOX NV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.99% of US stocks.
- WALLBOX NV's stock had its IPO on February 26, 2021, making it an older stock than only 7.94% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WBX's revenue has grown 389.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WALLBOX NV are PED, PDS, IIPR, POWW, and HIVE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to WBX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866501.
WBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.20||52-week high||$12.89|
|Prev. close||$3.95||52-week low||$3.14|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||545,332|
|50-day MA||$5.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.75||Market Cap||677.92M|
Wallbox N.V., (WBX) Company Bio
Wallbox N.V., a technology company, creates electric vehicle charging and energy management systems that redefine users' relationship to the grid. It provides a portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential, semi-public, and public use worldwide. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquatered in Barcelona, Spain.
Most Popular Stories View All
WBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBX Latest Social Stream
View Full WBX Social Stream
Latest WBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WALLBOX NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBX as an investment opportunity.
Wallbox Announces New Board Observers, Dr. Dieter Zetsche and Justin Mirro
BARCELONA, Spain, March 07, 2023--Wallbox N.V. (NYSE: WBX), a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy management solutions worldwide, today announced the appointment of two board observers who will collectively bring over 70 years of automotive experience. Dr. Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of TUI AG and former Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler AG and Head of Mercedes-Benz (XETRA: MBG), and Justin Mirro, Founder and President of Kensington Capital Partners LLC will s
Wallbox Announces Upcoming Events for the Investor Community
BARCELONA, Spain, March 06, 2023--Wallbox (NYSE:WBX), a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy management solutions worldwide, today announced its participation in upcoming institutional investor-focused events:
Wallbox Named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023
BARCELONA, Spain, March 02, 2023--Wallbox (NYSE:WBX) has been named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023.
Wallbox Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
BARCELONA, Spain, March 01, 2023--Wallbox N.V. (NYSE:WBX), a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy management solutions worldwide, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 and provided a business update.
Wallbox Welcomes White House’s Release of US National Electric Vehicle Investment Program Requirements
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., February 16, 2023--Wallbox (NYSE: WBX), a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy management solutions worldwide, today shared its praise for the Biden administration’s finalized requirements for EV charging infrastructure under its National Electric Vehicle Investment (NEVI) Formula Program. A February 15 statement from the White House announced finalized standards for the program as set forth by the US Department of Transportation. Following the ope
WBX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...