Wallbox N.V., (WBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WBX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WBX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WBX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- WBX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
WBX Stock Summary
- WBX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.56 -- higher than only 5.06% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WALLBOX NV's stock had its IPO on February 26, 2021, making it an older stock than just 7.26% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WALLBOX NV comes in at 389.81%, a number that bests 97.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WALLBOX NV are PED, BSM, COOK, IIPR, and HIVE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to WBX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866501.
WBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.43||52-week high||$17.60|
|Prev. close||$5.55||52-week low||$5.01|
|Day high||$5.76||Avg. volume||269,504|
|50-day MA||$6.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.46||Market Cap||876.46M|
Wallbox N.V., (WBX) Company Bio
Wallbox N.V., a technology company, creates electric vehicle charging and energy management systems that redefine users' relationship to the grid. It provides a portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential, semi-public, and public use worldwide. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquatered in Barcelona, Spain.
Most Popular Stories View All
WBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WBX Latest Social Stream
View Full WBX Social Stream
Latest WBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WALLBOX NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WBX as an investment opportunity.
BARCELONA, Spain, November 29, 2022--Wallbox N.V. (NYSE:WBX) ("Wallbox"), a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy management solutions worldwide, today announced a private placement of ordinary shares pursuant to which Wallbox will sell 8,176,694 Class A ordinary shares for aggregate gross proceeds of $43.5 million to certain existing investors and strategic partners. Wallbox’s ordinary shares will be sold to such investors at a price of $5.32 per share, and the private p
BARCELONA, Spain, November 28, 2022--Wallbox (NYSE:WBX), a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy management solutions worldwide, today announced its participation in upcoming institutional investor-focused events:
In a report released on November 16, Stephen Gengaro from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on Wallbox (WBX - Research Report), with a price target of $14.00. The company's shares opened today at $5.82.According to TipRanks, Gengaro is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.6% and a 50.61% success rate. Gengaro covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Nextier Oilfield Solutions, ProFrac Holding, and Energy Vault Holdings.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Wallbox with a $13.75 average price target, implying a 136.25% upside from current levels.
The EV charging tech provider generated 140% revenue growth during the quarter and said it continued to exceed gross margin targets. WBX also sold approximately 67K chargers, which marked a 93% increase compared to last year.
Notably, Wallbox (Seeking Alpha | November 9, 2022
BARCELONA, Spain, November 09, 2022--Wallbox (NYSE:WBX), a leading provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging and energy management solutions worldwide, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, and provided a business update.
WBX Price Returns