WESCO International, Inc. (WCC): Price and Financial Metrics
WCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$159.25||52-week high||$185.23|
|Prev. close||$162.65||52-week low||$117.12|
|Day high||$162.27||Avg. volume||605,590|
|50-day MA||$142.24||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$151.31||Market Cap||8.13B|
WCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WCC POWR Grades
- WCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.96% of US stocks.
- WCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WCC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.45% of US stocks).
WCC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,299,333,390, WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than 81.83% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WCC is 4.6 -- better than 89.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.37, WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC has a higher such ratio than merely 13.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABG, IBP, RUSHA, COKE, and SNX.
- WCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.wesco.com.
WCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WCC's price/earnings ratio is 51.44% lower, now standing at 10.1.
- WCC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WCC.
WCC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -57.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 108.66%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.7%.
The table below shows WCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WCC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.45% of graded US stocks.
- WCC's asset turnover comes in at 1.411 -- ranking 57th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- USFD, PFGC, and LAWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WCC.
The table below shows WCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WESCO International, Inc. (WCC) Company Bio
Wesco International distributes electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products; and original equipment manufacturers products and construction materials in North America and internationally. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
WCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WCC Latest Social Stream
View Full WCC Social Stream
Latest WCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WCC as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at Charlie Munger’s life history, his latest stock portfolio, and the biggest investment positions. If you want to skip our introduction to Mr. Munger’s journey in life and the finance industry, then you can take a look at Charlie Munger’s Life History & Stock Portfolio: 2 Biggest […]
WESCO International Inc (NYSE:WCC), a leading provider of business-to-business distribution, logistics services, and supply chain solutions, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell that has caught the attention of investors and market analysts.
Artisan Partners, an investment management company, released its “Artisan Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, its Investor Class fund ARTSX returned -7.98%, Advisor Class fund APDSX posted a return of -7.96%, and Institutional Class fund APHSX returned -7.97%, compared to a […]
The Board of Directors of Wesco International (NYSE: WCC) today declared a quarterly cash dividend on all of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock, in an amount equal to $0.375 per share. The dividend is payable on December 29, 2023 to the holders of record of the common stock at the close of business on December 15, 2023.
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management company, released its “Select Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In Q3, the portfolio fell behind the Russell 3000 Index. Relative weakness was concentrated among staples holdings, and discretionary holdings also trailed benchmark peers, impacting the relative performance. On the other hand, […]
WCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WCCWant to do more research on Wesco International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch