WESCO International, Inc. (WCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WCC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WCC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.49% of US stocks).
WCC Stock Summary
- WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.43% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WCC is currently 639.51, higher than 99.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- WCC's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UAMY, CLFD, VIRC, SXT, and HROW.
- WCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.wesco.com.
WCC Valuation Summary
- WCC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WCC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WCC.
WCC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -57.39%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 108.66%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -33.7%.
The table below shows WCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WCC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.45% of graded US stocks.
- WCC's asset turnover comes in at 1.411 -- ranking 57th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- USFD, PFGC, and LAWS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WCC.
The table below shows WCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WCC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WCC, see our WCC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$137.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
WCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.54||52-week high||$175.00|
|Prev. close||$150.84||52-week low||$99.00|
|Day high||$154.75||Avg. volume||533,961|
|50-day MA||$153.98||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$132.15||Market Cap||7.90B|
WESCO International, Inc. (WCC) Company Bio
Wesco International distributes electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products; and original equipment manufacturers products and construction materials in North America and internationally. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
WCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WCC Latest Social Stream
View Full WCC Social Stream
Latest WCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESCO INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WCC as an investment opportunity.
Why Wesco International (WCC) is a Top Value Stock for the Long-Term
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Wesco Named to 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 28, 2023 / Wesco International: Wesco has been named to the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for the fifth consecutive year. The GEI serves as a touchstone for companies seeking to track their ...
We Embrace Equality To Power Progress
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 22, 2023 / Wesco International: Originally published on International Women's Day As a world leader in electrical, communications, and utility distribution and supply chain services, Wesco helps our customers ...
Taking A Look At WESCO International, Inc.'s (NYSE:WCC) ROE
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Wesco International (WCC) Down 16% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Wesco International (WCC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WCCWant to do more research on Wesco International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...