WESCO International, Inc. (WCC): Price and Financial Metrics
WCC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WCC is 3.77 -- better than 86.63% of US stocks.
- WCC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 436.51 -- higher than 90.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- WCC's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wesco International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FRME, VMI, SXI, NBTB, and FCFS.
- WCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wesco International Inc's official web site, go to www.wesco.com.
WCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.01||52-week high||$61.32|
|Prev. close||$56.00||52-week low||$42.03|
|Day high||$56.29||Avg. volume||1,426,850|
|50-day MA||$55.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.88||Market Cap||2.34B|
WESCO International, Inc. (WCC) Company Bio
Wesco International distributes electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products; and original equipment manufacturers products and construction materials in North America and internationally. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.