WESCO International, Inc. (WCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WCC POWR Grades
- WCC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WCC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WCC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
WCC Stock Summary
- WCC's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 179.42%, Wesco International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.32% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WCC comes in at -55.77% -- higher than that of just 4.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wesco International Inc are NWE, SIFY, AVA, DOOR, and PAHC.
- Visit WCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wesco.com.
WCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WCC's price/sales ratio is 88.24% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- WCC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WCC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WCC.
WCC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.9%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -44.92%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 131.72%.
The table below shows WCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.34||52-week high||$113.10|
|Prev. close||$106.45||52-week low||$38.38|
|Day high||$109.24||Avg. volume||414,107|
|50-day MA||$104.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.84||Market Cap||5.29B|
WESCO International, Inc. (WCC) Company Bio
Wesco International distributes electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products; and original equipment manufacturers products and construction materials in North America and internationally. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
WCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WCC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Wesco International Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 29.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Wesco International Inc ended up being:
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 16.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 49% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 83.69% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Wesco International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 22.97% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WCC Latest Social Stream
View Full WCC Social Stream
Latest WCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wesco International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WCC as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Wesco International
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Wesco International (WCC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Wesco International (WCC) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
WCC Price Returns
Continue Researching WCCWant to do more research on Wesco International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wesco International Inc (WCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch