Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WCN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WCN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.21% of US stocks.
- WCN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- WCN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.87% of US stocks).
WCN Stock Summary
- WCN has a higher market value than 91.81% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,942,878,364.
- WCN's current price/earnings ratio is 54.22, which is higher than 83.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Waste Connections Inc is reporting a growth rate of 123.31%; that's higher than 83.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSG, FWONA, YUMC, PSX, and LVS.
- WCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Waste Connections Inc's official web site, go to www.wasteconnections.com.
WCN Valuation Summary
- WCN's EV/EBIT ratio is 39.6; this is 85.05% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WCN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- WCN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WCN.
WCN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.44%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 632.99%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.01%.
The table below shows WCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WCN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.44% of graded US stocks.
- WCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.408 -- ranking 13th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- CLH, CVA, and SMED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WCN.
The table below shows WCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.95||52-week high||$133.48|
|Prev. close||$131.00||52-week low||$97.02|
|Day high||$132.98||Avg. volume||825,343|
|50-day MA||$128.64||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$117.03||Market Cap||34.64B|
Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN) Company Bio
New Waste Connections is an integrated solid waste services company that provides waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets. The Company is also a leading provider of non-hazardous oilfield waste treatment, recovery and disposal services in several of the most active natural resource producing areas in the United States, including the Permian, Bakken and Eagle Ford Basins. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WCN Latest Social Stream
View Full WCN Social Stream
Latest WCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waste Connections Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WCN as an investment opportunity.
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
Waste Connections found using ticker (WCN) have now 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 223.86 and 153.15 calculating the average target price we see 188.78. Now with the previous closing price of 130.96 this would imply there is a potential upside of 44.2%. The 50 day MA is 128.94 while the 200 day moving average is 123.03. The company has a market cap of $33,789m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WCN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Waste Connections provides waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through five segments: Southern, Western, Eastern, Canada, ...
QRHC vs. WCN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want to...
Waste Connections with ticker code (WCN) now have 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 227.92 and 153.69 with the average target price sitting at 191.64. With the stocks previous close at 131.66 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 45.6%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 128.63 and the 200 day MA is 120.55. The market cap for the company is $34,624m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WCN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Waste Connections provides waste collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through five segments: Southern, Western, Eastern, Canada,...
WCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|