Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN): Price and Financial Metrics
WCN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,523,929,581, Waste Connections Inc has a greater market value than 91.6% of US stocks.
- WCN's current price/earnings ratio is 149.13, which is higher than 93.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WCN is more volatile than merely 0.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCL, RSG, RCL, PSX, and TEF.
- WCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Waste Connections Inc's official web site, go to www.wasteconnections.com.
WCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.72||52-week high||$117.41|
|Prev. close||$116.40||52-week low||$83.10|
|Day high||$117.41||Avg. volume||1,083,204|
|50-day MA||$104.79||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$102.50||Market Cap||30.64B|
Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN) Company Bio
New Waste Connections is an integrated solid waste services company that provides waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets. The Company is also a leading provider of non-hazardous oilfield waste treatment, recovery and disposal services in several of the most active natural resource producing areas in the United States, including the Permian, Bakken and Eagle Ford Basins. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
WCN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Waste Connections Inc. To summarize, we found that Waste Connections Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 62.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Waste Connections Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.57 years, Waste Connections Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.16%; that's higher than 54.95% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.02% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WCN Latest Social Stream
View Full WCN Social Stream
Latest WCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Waste Connections Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WCN as an investment opportunity.
Firm's largest sales of the 1st quarter
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 887 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
Goldman Sachs analyst Jerry Revich launches coverage of Republic Services, Waste Connections and Waste Management—and tells investors to buy.
Waste Connections Announces Dates For First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release And Upcoming Management Presentations
Waste Connections, Inc. (TSX/NYSE: WCN) ("Waste Connections" or the "Company") today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter of 2021 after the close of the stock market on April 28, 2021. The Company will be hosting an investor conference call related to this release on April 29th at 8:30 A.M. Eastern Time.
Waste Connections (WCN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WCNWant to do more research on Waste Connections Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!