Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN): Price and Financial Metrics
WCN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $25,370,985,256, Waste Connections Inc has a greater market value than 91.94% of US stocks.
- WCN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 906.73 -- higher than 94.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WCN is more volatile than only 4.38% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Waste Connections Inc are RSG, RCL, SYF, O, and UAL.
- WCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Waste Connections Inc's official web site, go to www.wasteconnections.com.
WCN Stock Price Chart More Charts
WCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.81||52-week high||$103.99|
|Prev. close||$102.80||52-week low||$81.26|
|Day high||$103.99||Avg. volume||705,087|
|50-day MA||$94.63||Dividend yield||0.71%|
|200-day MA||$92.95||Market Cap||27.37B|
Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN) Company Bio
New Waste Connections is an integrated solid waste services company that provides waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services in mostly exclusive and secondary markets. The Company is also a leading provider of non-hazardous oilfield waste treatment, recovery and disposal services in several of the most active natural resource producing areas in the United States, including the Permian, Bakken and Eagle Ford Basins. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
WCN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Waste Connections Inc. To summarize, we found that Waste Connections Inc ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Waste Connections Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 86% of its capital from equity, and 14% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 63.57% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.82 years comes in at 0.2%; that's greater than 65.24% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|