Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares (WCN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WCN has less volatility in its price than 96.4% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WCN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MKTX, DEA, SPRT, RRC and SAFE.
WCN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Waste Connections Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 63.96% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Waste Connections Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, WCN offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.58% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for WCN than it is for 84.47% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, WCN's equity discount rate is less than 89.04% of those stocks.
WCN Dividend Chart
WCN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WCN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||2.63%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.82%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.74%|
|5||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.59%|
|6||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.56%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.15%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|12||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|14||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|