Walker & Dunlop, Inc (WD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- WD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.16% of US stocks).
WD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WD is currently 21.12, higher than 72.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WD is more volatile than only 16.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Walker & Dunlop Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 68.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYNL, AMED, DY, SFNC, and OZK.
- Visit WD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.walkerdunlop.com.
WD Valuation Summary
- WD's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.5; this is 68.6% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 130 months, WD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- WD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WD.
WD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 121.31%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 17.73%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 247.71%.
The table below shows WD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.53% of graded US stocks.
- WD's asset turnover comes in at 0.258 -- ranking 27th of 437 Banking stocks.
- LC, OPOF, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WD.
The table below shows WD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.26||52-week high||$115.52|
|Prev. close||$113.23||52-week low||$47.22|
|Day high||$114.18||Avg. volume||157,815|
|50-day MA||$104.96||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$101.02||Market Cap||3.57B|
Walker & Dunlop, Inc (WD) Company Bio
Walker & Dunlop provides financing and investment sales to owners of multifamily and commercial properties. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
WD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WD Latest Social Stream
View Full WD Social Stream
Latest WD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Walker & Dunlop Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WD as an investment opportunity.
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. announced today that it served as exclusive advisor in the $57,250,000 sale of a 70,500 square-foot, specialty industrial building in Queens, New York. The facility and 2.9-acre land parcel are situated in the Maspeth neighborhood, a highly sought-after location for last-mile distribution centers serving the New York market that provides exceptional ease of access to industrial tenants as well as national retailers.
Walker & Dunlop Completes Sale and Financing for Best-in-Class Multifamily Property in LA's Thriving Warner Center
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. announced today that it completed the sale and financing for Hanover Warner Center, a 395-unit, Class A multifamily property in Los Angeles, California that was completed in 2020. The newly constructed seven-story building is located in the rapidly evolving Warner Center neighborhood, home to the city's largest Specific Plan which is expected to receive roughly $7 billion in total private and public investment when completed.
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. announced today that it completed the sale of Vineyards, a 369-unit, garden-style community in Katy, Texas. Built in 2003, the property is within the Houston metropolitan area and has significant value-add potential.
One of the nation’s largest commercial real estate lenders and deal makers has partnered with a Canadian counterpart to make preferred equity investments in multifamily, student housing, and manufactured housing properties. Denver-based Walker & Dunlop Investment Partners (WDIP), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bethesda, Maryland-based Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD), and Montreal-based Ivanhoé Cambridge, said in the Sept. 14 announcement that they "will focus on identifying opportunities with stabilized properties, primarily in top 25 MSAs, with a range of three- to 10-year investment horizons." WDIP president Sam Isaacson said in the release, "Our product is designed to help sponsors achieve their desired leverage targets with incremental proceeds at a much lower cost of capital than common...
Walker & Dunlop is a real estate lender with good growth prospects that could also protect your portfolio from inflation.
WD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|