Walker & Dunlop, Inc (WD): Price and Financial Metrics
WD Stock Summary
- WD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 167.28 -- higher than 77.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.43, Walker & Dunlop Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 21.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Walker & Dunlop Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -7.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 24.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Walker & Dunlop Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMED, GTLS, SUM, OMN, and USM.
- WD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Walker & Dunlop Inc's official web site, go to www.walkerdunlop.com.
WD Stock Price Chart More Charts
WD Price/Volume Stats
Walker & Dunlop, Inc (WD) Company Bio
Walker & Dunlop provides financing and investment sales to owners of multifamily and commercial properties. The company was founded in 1937 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.