Western Digital Corp. (WDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WDC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WDC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- WDC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
WDC Stock Summary
- Western Digital Corp's market capitalization of $17,749,925,337 is ahead of 86.47% of US-listed equities.
- WDC's went public 34.75 years ago, making it older than 91.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Western Digital Corp is reporting a growth rate of 241.42%; that's higher than 90.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INCY, CHRS, SVRA, EIGR, and BCRX.
- Visit WDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westerndigital.com.
WDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WDC's price/earnings ratio is 41.03% lower, now standing at 23.
- Over the past 243 months, WDC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 41.9.
- WDC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDC.
WDC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -75.97%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -58.11%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 19.59%.
The table below shows WDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.05% of graded US stocks.
- WDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.66 -- ranking 43rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- STX, LTRX, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WDC.
The table below shows WDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.32||52-week high||$78.19|
|Prev. close||$59.06||52-week low||$35.29|
|Day high||$59.09||Avg. volume||4,410,813|
|50-day MA||$61.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.55||Market Cap||18.01B|
Western Digital Corp. (WDC) Company Bio
Western Digital Corp. engages in the development, manufacture, market and sale of data storage devices and solutions. It operates through the following product categories: Client Devices, Data Center Devices and Solutions and Client Solutions. The Client Devices category includes mobile, desktop, gaming and digital video hard drives, solid state drives (SSDs), embedded products and wafers. The Data Center Devices and Solutions category covers capacity and performance enterprise hard disk drives (HDDs), enterprise SSDs, data center software, and system solutions. The Client Solutions category offers removable products, hard drive content solutions and flash content solutions. The company was founded by Alvin B. Phillips in 1970 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
WDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDC Latest Social Stream
View Full WDC Social Stream
Latest WDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Western Digital Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDC as an investment opportunity.
Weve teamed up with Western Digital® to give away Apples new M1 iMac to one lucky reader. Head below to enter the giveaway and get a special deal on a selection of the companys latest My Passport SSDs. The new My Passport SSD by WD® features read speeds up to 1050MB/s and write speeds of up 
Global Shingled Magnetic Recording (SMR) Technology Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : Seagate, Toshiba, Western Digital, Synology Inc. etc.
This versatile composition of research derivatives pertaining to diverse concurrent developments in the global Shingled Magnetic Recording (SMR) Technology market is poised to induce forward-looking perspectives favoring unfaltering growth stance. Global Shingled Magnetic Recording (SMR) Technology market research report is a highly intelligent reference guide that is equipped with meticulous research output to derive accurate 
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: NetApp, Western Digital, Teradata and Pure Storage
Deep Vision, Inc., a Los Altos, CA-based developer of an AI processor and software development suite for edge computing applications, raised $35m in Series B financing. The round was led by Tiger Global, with participation from Series A investors Exfinity Venture Partners, SiliconMotion, and Western Digital. The company intends to use the funds to expand  The post Deep Vision Raises $35M in Series B Funding appeared first on FinSMEs .
Global DNA Digital Data Storage Market Research 2021 Report | Growth Forecast 2026 - Twist Bioscience, Western Digital, Microsoft, Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Global DNA Digital Data Storage Market Research study 2021-2026 enhances the decision making capabilities and helps to create potent counter strategies to obtain competitive advantage says a latest research report at ReportsWeb. The DNA Digital Data Storage Market analysis is
WDC Price Returns