Western Digital Corp. (WDC): Price and Financial Metrics
WDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.00||52-week high||$63.00|
|Prev. close||$40.24||52-week low||$29.73|
|Day high||$40.19||Avg. volume||4,333,374|
|50-day MA||$35.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.13||Market Cap||12.48B|
WDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 29.22% of US stocks.
- WDC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WDC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.66% of US stocks).
WDC Stock Summary
- WDC has a market capitalization of $11,911,270,631 -- more than approximately 86.2% of US stocks.
- WDC's went public 36.42 years ago, making it older than 92.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that WDC's revenue has grown -26.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.77% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WESTERN DIGITAL CORP are SLAB, PRQR, WVE, UI, and CEVA.
- Visit WDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westerndigital.com.
WDC Valuation Summary
- WDC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 65.38% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WDC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 31.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDC.
WDC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.93%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 33.15%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 424.78%.
The table below shows WDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.29% of graded US stocks.
- WDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.66 -- ranking 44th of 83 Computers stocks.
- BRQS, LTRX, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WDC.
The table below shows WDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WDC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WDC, see our WDC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$93.39||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
Western Digital Corp. (WDC) Company Bio
Western Digital Corporation (WDC, commonly known as Western Digital or WD) is an American computer hard disk drive manufacturer and data storage company, headquartered in San Jose, California. It designs, manufactures and sells data technology products, including storage devices, data center systems and cloud storage services. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDC Latest Social Stream
View Full WDC Social Stream
Latest WDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTERN DIGITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDC as an investment opportunity.
Western Digital to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 24, 2023--Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) today announced management participation in the following upcoming investor conference:
This week in tech: Netflix wows with big subscriber numbers; OpenAI CEO 'nervous'
By Louis Juricic and Sarina Isaacs
Western Digital (WDC) and Kioxia Accelerate Merger Talks
Western Digital (WDC) and Kioxia Holdings are moving forward with talks in a bid to improve their competitive position and weather the current market pressures.
WDC Stock Alert: Why Western Digital Shares Are Up 10%
Western Digital is ripping higher on the day, with WDC stock up more than 10% on hopes of a merger with Kioxia.
Stocks Rally, Led By Tech Sector
Stocks rallied to close higher on Monday, led by technology stocks, as investors await the second round of high-level debt ceiling negotiations at the White House on Tuesday. The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 48 points or 0.
WDC Price Returns
Continue Researching WDCWant to do more research on Western Digital Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Western Digital Corp (WDC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Western Digital Corp (WDC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Western Digital Corp (WDC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...