Western Digital Corporation (WDC): Price and Financial Metrics
WDC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,827,960,348, Western Digital Corp has a greater market value than 90.06% of US stocks.
- Western Digital Corp's stock had its IPO on January 2, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.61% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Western Digital Corp comes in at -23.97%, a number that bests only 8.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Western Digital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MXIM, SWKS, ERIC, XLNX, and CDNS.
- WDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Western Digital Corp's official web site, go to www.westerndigital.com.
WDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.52||52-week high||$72.00|
|Prev. close||$70.93||52-week low||$35.61|
|Day high||$71.76||Avg. volume||5,345,606|
|50-day MA||$57.89||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$53.66||Market Cap||20.68B|
Western Digital Corporation (WDC) Company Bio
Western Digital develops, manufactures, and sells data storage solutions that enable consumers, businesses, governments, and other organizations to create, manage, experience, and preserve digital content. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Irvine, California.