Weave Communications, Inc. (WEAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEAV POWR Grades
- WEAV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEAV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WEAV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
WEAV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, WEAVE COMMUNICATIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- WEAVE COMMUNICATIONS INC's stock had its IPO on November 11, 2021, making it an older stock than just 0.53% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 184.55%, WEAVE COMMUNICATIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEAV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPN, APDN, BIOC, GLBE, and RCEL.
- To check out WEAVE COMMUNICATIONS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001609151.
WEAV Valuation Summary
- WEAV's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 14 months, WEAV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 21.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEAV.
WEAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.38||52-week high||$11.46|
|Prev. close||$5.31||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$5.49||Avg. volume||66,411|
|50-day MA||$4.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.93||Market Cap||352.83M|
Weave Communications, Inc. (WEAV) Company Bio
Weave Communications, Inc. provides a customer communications and engagement software platform in the United States and Canada. Its platform enables small and medium-sized businesses to maximize the value of their customer interactions and minimize the time and effort spent on manual or mundane tasks. The company's products include Customized Phone System, a smarter phone system to identify whether incoming calls are from new or current customers, provide information at every call, and manage heavy call times; Weave Text Messaging to communicate with customers; Weave Missed Call Text to take action in real time upon notification of a missed call; Weave Team, a group messaging solution that helps businesses and their team members communicate with each other from their work stations; and Weave Mobile App to text customers, request payments, and receive and make calls. It also offers Weave Reviews to request, collect, monitor, and respond to reviews; Weave Email Marketing, an email system; Web Assistant Appointment Requests and Text Connect to interact with their existing and potential customers online directly through their websites; Weave Payments, a payment processing solution; Customer Insights to collect payments faster, improve personalized engagement with each customer, and recommend follow-up items; and Analytics to identify unscheduled treatments, canceled appointments, unpaid invoices, and other needs. In addition, the company provides Digital Forms to fill out critical information; and Scheduling to send automatic scheduling reminders through text message or email reminders. It serves customers in dental, optometry, veterinary, physical therapy, home services, audiology, medical specialty services, and podiatry industries. The company was formerly known as Recall Solutions, LLC and changed its name to Weave Communications, Inc. in October 2015. Weave Communications, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Lehi, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEAV Latest Social Stream
View Full WEAV Social Stream
Latest WEAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEAVE COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEAV as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 cheap new stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Cheap New Stocks To Buy. Global markets were rattled by the market crash of 2022 whose reverberations are expected to affect equities for several months to come. However, prudent investors […]
LEHI, Utah, January 18, 2023--Weave (NYSE: WEAV), the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small- and medium-sized businesses, today announced new research, the 2023 Healthcare Business Insights Report, which examines how multiple factors, including inflation and recession fears, are driving small healthcare offices to deliver a better patient experience.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Weave Communications, Inc. ( NYSE:WEAV ) by...
In Friday’s session, Weave Communications Inc. (NYSE:WEAV) marked $4.31 per share, down from $4.42 in the previous session. While Weave Communications Inc. has underperformed by -2.49%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, WEAV fell by -71.96%, with highs and lows ranging from $15.71 to […]
LEHI, Utah, December 13, 2022--Weave (NYSE: WEAV), the all-in-one customer communication and engagement platform for small- and medium-sized businesses, has been named a Veterinary Practice Management software leader in G2’s 2023 Winter Report.
WEAV Price Returns