Weber Inc. (WEBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEBR POWR Grades
- WEBR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 57.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEBR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WEBR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.09% of US stocks).
WEBR Stock Summary
- WEBER INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.44% of US listed stocks.
- WEBR's went public 1.17 years ago, making it older than just 0.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -78.84 for WEBER INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PZN, OPFI, GCMG, AVCT, and SDC.
- To check out WEBER INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001857951.
WEBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WEBR's price/sales ratio is 57.14% higher, now standing at 1.1.
- WEBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEBR.
WEBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.41||52-week high||$18.43|
|Prev. close||$7.20||52-week low||$5.72|
|Day high||$7.58||Avg. volume||1,131,250|
|50-day MA||$7.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.93||Market Cap||2.13B|
Weber Inc. (WEBR) Company Bio
Weber Inc. manufactures and markets outdoor red meat, pork, poultry, and cheese processors worldwide. Its products include charcoal and gas grills, smokers, pellet and electric grills, and Weber Connect technology-enabled grills; slicers, skinners, automation devices, log peeler CCPs that remove casing from lunch meat and cheese products, scanners, Durablade involute and circular blades, sharpening devices, and TEXTOR slicing products; and accessories, consumables, and services. The company sells its products through omni-channel network comprising wholesale, direct-to-consumer, and e-commerce channels. Its markets primarily include the United States, Germany, Australia, Canada, and France. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Palatine, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEBR Latest Social Stream
View Full WEBR Social Stream
Latest WEBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEBER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEBR as an investment opportunity.
For those that want to take their market contrarianism to the extreme, these short-squeeze stocks could be enticing.
How far off is Weber Inc. ( NYSE:WEBR ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a...
Outdoor grill specialist Weber (NYSE: WEBR) theoretically should enjoy a bounce back from the severe difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic. With restrictions fading just as fast as fears associated with COVID-19, the return of socialization appeared encouraging for WEBR stock. Unfortunately, with the Federal Reserve changing the paradigm for the consumer economy, the company presents a far too risky profile. Therefore, I am bearish on Weber. Graded as a “Strong Sell” among a consensus of Wall Street analysts, anybody offering a bearish take on WEBR stock isn’t exactly breaking new ground. Further, the underlying company’s fiscal third-quarter results laid bare the challenging environment management faces.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. shares more than 20% slide Wednesday dragged most other meme stocks lower with it, led by grill maker Weber Inc. , which is a relatively new member of the group. Weber has high short-interest and a small stock float, a setup that traders who gather on Reddit have been known to target. The stock was down 14% Wednesday, and has been volatile in recent weeks, touching a high of $10 on August 18 when it gained 27% for its best ever single-day performance, and a low of $6.59 ea
Losers tool, we have compiled a list of Tuesday's biggest pre-market stock movers, which is as follows: Five Biggest Movers Avid Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:AVID) topped the list on Tuesday, with its stock up almost 9% at the time of writing. The jump follows the announcement that the Massachusetts-based company is joining the S&P SmallCap 600 index, starting September 1. When a new stock is added to an index, all exchange-traded funds tracking that index invest in it. Shares of outdoor cooking products manufacturer Weber Inc. (NYSE:WEBR) were trading 7.4% higher in Tuesday’s early trade after closing 5.6% up on Monday.
WEBR Price Returns