Welltower Inc. (WELL): Price and Financial Metrics
WELL Stock Summary
- WELL has a market capitalization of $29,333,679,981 -- more than approximately 92% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Welltower Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WELL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.41% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Welltower Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be O, VTR, AVB, XEL, and ESS.
- Visit WELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.welltower.com.
WELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.28||52-week high||$83.47|
|Prev. close||$73.60||52-week low||$24.27|
|Day high||$74.13||Avg. volume||2,394,495|
|50-day MA||$64.19||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$57.87||Market Cap||29.33B|
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Company Bio
Health Care REIT is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full spectrum of seniors housing and health-care real estate. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.
WELL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Welltower Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Welltower Inc ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 822.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Welltower Inc, consider:
- Welltower Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 23.84% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WELL Latest Social Stream
View Full WELL Social Stream
Latest WELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Welltower Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WELL as an investment opportunity.
Welltower Inc. (WELL) has been hard hit by the Pandemic as the company is positioned to provide premier housing and medical facilities for senior citizens. The company has successfully navigated the Pandemic and should benefit from the end of the Pandemic, thanks in large part to their decisions to put...
Companies In The News Are: TWTR, WELL, ENPH, UAA.
WELL earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Matthew Carrus - Assistant Vice President of Finance and Investments Shankh Mitra - Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer Timothy McHugh - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Mark Shaver - Senior...
Welltower announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
WELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WELLWant to do more research on Welltower Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!