Welltower Inc. (WELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WELL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WELL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WELL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WELL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.46% of US stocks).
WELL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 130.82, Welltower Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Welltower Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Welltower Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Welltower Inc are AEP, KMI, SPG, SRE, and TRP.
- WELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Welltower Inc's official web site, go to www.welltower.com.
WELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WELL's price/sales ratio is 400% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- WELL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 34.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WELL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WELL.
WELL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.99%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 550.99%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.29%.
The table below shows WELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WELL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.13% of graded US stocks.
- WELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 139th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, FCRD, and TCPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WELL.
The table below shows WELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.17||52-week high||$99.43|
|Prev. close||$88.58||52-week low||$74.35|
|Day high||$90.35||Avg. volume||2,340,957|
|50-day MA||$92.81||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$86.59||Market Cap||40.93B|
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Company Bio
Welltower Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in healthcare infrastructure. It ranked 561st on the Fortune 1000 in 2021, and is a component of the S&P 500. As of early 2021, the firm had an enterprise value of $50 billion and is the world's largest healthcare real estate investment trust. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WELL Latest Social Stream
View Full WELL Social Stream
Latest WELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Welltower Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WELL as an investment opportunity.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vikram Malhorta maintained a Buy rating on Welltower (WELL – Research Report) on February 24. The company's shares closed last Friday at $84.31. According to TipRanks.com, Malhorta is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 4.4% and a 55.9% success rate. Malhorta covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Hudson Pacific Properties, Healthpeak Properties, and Sabra Healthcare REIT. Welltower has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $96.00, representing a 16.1% upside. In a report issued on February 23, Evercore ISI also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $91.00 price target.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
Welltower (WELL) declares $0.61/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous
Companies In The News Are: KHC, CF, WELL, CINF.
WELL earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
WELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|