Welltower Inc. (WELL): Price and Financial Metrics
WELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.54||52-week high||$86.72|
|Prev. close||$81.92||52-week low||$56.50|
|Day high||$84.50||Avg. volume||2,232,872|
|50-day MA||$82.78||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$76.60||Market Cap||43.33B|
WELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WELL POWR Grades
- WELL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.16% of US stocks.
- WELL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WELL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.72% of US stocks).
WELL Stock Summary
- WELLTOWER INC's market capitalization of $42,966,329,531 is ahead of 94.71% of US-listed equities.
- WELL's current price/earnings ratio is 363.45, which is higher than 98.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of WELLTOWER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WELLTOWER INC are XEL, STAG, PK, EPR, and IRT.
- WELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WELLTOWER INC's official web site, go to www.welltower.com.
WELL Valuation Summary
- WELL's price/sales ratio is 7.1; this is 545.45% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- WELL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WELL.
WELL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.87%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.68%.
The table below shows WELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WELL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.13% of graded US stocks.
- WELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 139th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RLJ, FCRD, and TCPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WELL.
The table below shows WELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Company Bio
Welltower Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in healthcare infrastructure. It ranked 561st on the Fortune 1000 in 2021, and is a component of the S&P 500. As of early 2021, the firm had an enterprise value of $50 billion and is the world's largest healthcare real estate investment trust. (Source:Wikipedia)
WELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WELL Latest Social Stream
View Full WELL Social Stream
Latest WELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WELLTOWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WELL as an investment opportunity.
Welltower (WELL) is likely to benefit from a rebounding senior housing industry, its portfolio-repositioning efforts and a solid balance sheet. However, high interest rates are concerning.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Welltower, AvalonBay Communities, SBA Communications Corp. and Essential Properties Realty Trust
Welltower, AvalonBay Communities, SBA Communications Corp. and Essential Properties Realty Trust are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
It's never easy to figure out Wall Street, where bad news can be good for stocks or vice versa. Sometimes a stock can be flying high, only to have a well-known analyst spoil the party with a downgrade. The reverse also is true, as was the case this week with some healthcare real estate investment trusts (REITs). Over the past three trading days, healthcare REITs have been the worst-performing REIT subsector. Six healthcare REITs lost between 4% and 11.5%. Eleven more healthcare REITs are also in
REITs' business usually buoys up on a stepped-up economy and a resilient job market, and therefore investing in WELL, AVB, EPRT and SBAC seems prudent.
W.P. Carey (WPC) decides to exit its office properties portfolio via a spinoff and an asset sale program. The move will boost its overall portfolio quality and key portfolio metrics.
WELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|