Welltower Inc. (WELL): Price and Financial Metrics
WELL Stock Summary
- WELL has a market capitalization of $34,472,675,765 -- more than approximately 93.88% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Welltower Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WELL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.01% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Welltower Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OKE, XEL, AVB, PEG, and WEC.
- WELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Welltower Inc's official web site, go to www.welltower.com.
WELL Stock Price Chart More Charts
WELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.32||52-week high||$93.17|
|Prev. close||$87.70||52-week low||$71.18|
|Day high||$89.37||Avg. volume||1,944,568|
|50-day MA||$83.36||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$84.92||Market Cap||36.20B|
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Company Bio
Health Care REIT is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full spectrum of seniors housing and health-care real estate. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.