Welltower Inc. (WELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WELL POWR Grades
- WELL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 62.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WELL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- WELL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.48% of US stocks).
WELL Stock Summary
- Welltower Inc's market capitalization of $30,516,573,345 is ahead of 91.74% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Welltower Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Welltower Inc is higher than it is for about 92.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Welltower Inc are MPLX, DTE, ES, WMB, and O.
- WELL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Welltower Inc's official web site, go to www.welltower.com.
WELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.98||52-week high||$77.54|
|Prev. close||$73.09||52-week low||$36.08|
|Day high||$73.16||Avg. volume||2,192,912|
|50-day MA||$73.72||Dividend yield||3.34%|
|200-day MA||$63.76||Market Cap||29.64B|
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Company Bio
Health Care REIT is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full spectrum of seniors housing and health-care real estate. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.
WELL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Welltower Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Welltower Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 472%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WELL, they are:
- Welltower Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.52% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WELL Latest Social Stream
View Full WELL Social Stream
Latest WELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Welltower Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WELL as an investment opportunity.
Shares of WELL Health Technologies Corp (WELL) fell more than 4% in early trading Tuesday despite the strong growth in revenues in the first quarter of 2021. The omnichannel digital health company’s revenue for 1Q 2021 came in at C$25.6 million, an increase of 150% from the C$10.2 million revenue reported in 1Q 2020. WELL Health’s solid first-quarter performance was driven by its Software and Services 345% revenue growth year-over-year. Meanwhile, adjusted EBITDA was C$0.5 million for 1Q 2021, compared to a loss in adjusted EBITDA of C$0.2 million for 1Q 2020. WELL Health's Canadian operations provided a positive contribution to the results, achieving an adjusted EBITDA of C$1.1 million.
WELL Health Technologies Corp (WELL) announced that it has recently completed a transaction to acquire an 85% stake in New England Anesthesia Associates (NEAA), effective May 1, 2021. NEAA provides anesthesia services to an outpatient surgery center in Guilford, Connecticut, and other staffing services that serve the surrounding area. WELL Health Chairman and CEO Hamed Shahbazi said, "We are very excited to complete the first acquisition by CRH after joining WELL just a couple of weeks ago.
WELL Health Technologies Corp. (WELL) announced it has completed its acquisition of ExecHealth, a primary care and executive health services provider in the Ottawa area. The transaction is valued at C$12.6 million. ExecHealth is WELL’s first acquisition of clinical assets in Ontario and is expected to be highly accretive. Indeed, it has organically grown both revenue and EBITDA at growth rates of over 20% over the past three years. ExecHealth represents the continued expansion of the WELL Health Clinic Network into the premium margin corporate and executive health segment. (See WELL Health Technologies stock analysis on TipRanks.) WELL’s Chief Medical Officer Dr.
WELL earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
While a fall in rental income, and revenues from resident fees and services impede Welltower's (WELL) Q1 top-line growth, it sees occupancy gains in April at its SHO portfolio.
WELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|