Welltower Inc. (WELL): Price and Financial Metrics
WELL Stock Summary
- Welltower Inc's market capitalization of $34,472,675,765 is ahead of 93.88% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Welltower Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Welltower Inc is higher than it is for about 92.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Welltower Inc are OKE, XEL, AVB, PEG, and WEC.
- Visit WELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.welltower.com.
WELL Stock Price Chart More Charts
WELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.24||52-week high||$93.17|
|Prev. close||$86.00||52-week low||$71.18|
|Day high||$87.28||Avg. volume||1,876,447|
|50-day MA||$82.78||Dividend yield||3.99%|
|200-day MA||$84.01||Market Cap||35.35B|
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Company Bio
Health Care REIT is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full spectrum of seniors housing and health-care real estate. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.