Welltower Inc. (WELL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WELL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WELL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WELL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- WELL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.96% of US stocks).
WELL Stock Summary
- Welltower Inc's market capitalization of $37,105,242,805 is ahead of 92.52% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Welltower Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WELL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.92% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WELL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are O, AVB, ESS, SRE, and VTR.
- Visit WELL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.welltower.com.
WELL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WELL's price/sales ratio is 400% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- WELL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 34.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WELL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 34.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WELL.
WELL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.66%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 81.14%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 38.12%.
The table below shows WELL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WELL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WELL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.96% of graded US stocks.
- WELL's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 138th of 458 Trading stocks.
- SPG, RLJ, and FCRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WELL.
The table below shows WELL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WELL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WELL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.83||52-week high||$89.80|
|Prev. close||$87.81||52-week low||$51.22|
|Day high||$87.33||Avg. volume||2,103,542|
|50-day MA||$86.36||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$75.03||Market Cap||36.27B|
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Company Bio
Health Care REIT is a real estate investment trust that invests across the full spectrum of seniors housing and health-care real estate. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Toledo, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WELL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WELL Latest Social Stream
View Full WELL Social Stream
Latest WELL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Welltower Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WELL as an investment opportunity.
Welltower (WELL) sees improvement in seniors housing occupancy in Q3, aided by a rise in vaccination coverage and increase in move-ins.
In conjunction with upcoming investor conferences, Welltower® Inc. (NYSE: WELL) has issued the following business update which can be found at:
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But you can significantly...
Judge blocks Alaskan oil project, Wells Fargo reinstates personal credit line, former Netflix employees charged for insider trading
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman breaks down Thursday’s business headlines.
In this article, we will be looking at 10 real estate dividend stocks to buy in August 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of the real estate industry, and go directly to the 5 Real Estate Dividend Stocks to Buy in August 2021. While the industry outlook for real estate and REITs in 2021 […]
WELL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|