Welltower Inc. (WELL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WELL has issued more dividends than 92.3% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- Currently, WELL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.15% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for WELL has a compound average growth rate of 143.59%, which is higher than 94.55% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WELL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMGN, POWI, CZR, LAND and ENTG.
WELL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WELL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 7.48% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Welltower Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- WELL generates about 5 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 79.42%.
- Welltower Inc's market cap of $25 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 12.74% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Welltower Inc, its beta is lower than merely 10.99% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WELL Dividend Chart
WELL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WELL Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.57%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||7.96%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||7.05%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.41%|
|6||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||6.35%|
|7||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||5.93%|
|8||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||5.83%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.38%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.26%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||5.02%|
|13||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.19%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.72%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.09%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|