Welltower Inc. (WELL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for WELL has a compound average growth rate of 115.85%, which is higher than 94.96% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WELL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RMAX, ENIA, UNIT, CL and PEGA.
WELL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WELL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 90.03% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WELL, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, WELL provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 22.46% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, WELL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 13.36% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Welltower Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 80.21% of them.
WELL Dividend Chart
WELL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WELL Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.30%|
|3||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.85%|
|4||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||8.84%|
|5||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||8.32%|
|6||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.40%|
|7||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||6.16%|
|8||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||6.04%|
|9||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||5.80%|
|10||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.56%|
|11||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||5.41%|
|12||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||5.05%|
|13||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.57%|
|14||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.53%|
|15||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||4.04%|
|17||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|19||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|