Welltower Inc. (WELL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for WELL has a compound average growth rate of 117.38%, which is higher than 94.31% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WELL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GEL, MUR, AMRX, NC and CATO.
WELL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WELL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 20.45%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Welltower Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- WELL generates about 5 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 86.77%.
- With a market cap of roughly $26 billion, WELL is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 11.36% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Welltower Inc, its beta is lower than 9.95% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WELL Dividend Chart
WELL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|