WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WETF POWR Grades
- WETF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.37% of US stocks.
- WETF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- WETF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
WETF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WETF is currently 107.58, higher than 95.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 107.07%, WisdomTree Investments Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.97% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WETF has reported earnings growth of -221.1%, putting it ahead of merely 9.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WisdomTree Investments Inc are GTLS, VITL, SF, DLHC, and MVBF.
- WETF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WisdomTree Investments Inc's official web site, go to www.wisdomtree.com.
WETF Valuation Summary
- WETF's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 3.13% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WETF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 173.1 over the prior 123 months.
- WETF's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WETF.
WETF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -140.33%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.84%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -74.93%.
The table below shows WETF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WETF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WETF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.44% of graded US stocks.
- WETF's asset turnover comes in at 0.306 -- ranking 68th of 458 Trading stocks.
- STLY, BCSF, and HASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WETF.
The table below shows WETF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WETF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WETF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$7.38|
|Prev. close||$5.78||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$5.96||Avg. volume||1,022,318|
|50-day MA||$6.18||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$6.06||Market Cap||890.07M|
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) Company Bio
WisdomTree Investments operates as an exchange-traded funds (ETFs) sponsor and asset manager. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WETF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WETF Latest Social Stream
View Full WETF Social Stream
Latest WETF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WisdomTree Investments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WETF as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree (NASDAQ:WETF) today announced that WisdomTree declared distributions for the following WisdomTree ETFs. Rates are listed below: TickerFund NameEx-dateRecord DatePayable DateOrdinaryIncomeShort TermCapital GainsLong TermCapital GainsTotal RatePer ShareAGGYWisdomTree Yield Enhanced U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund8/25/20218/26/20218/30/2021$0.08500$0.00000$0.00000$0.08500AGZDWisdomTree Interest Rate Hedged U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund8/25/20218/26/20218/3
NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree (NASDAQ: WETF), an exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) and exchange-traded product (“ETP”) sponsor and asset manager, today announced plans to close and liquidate the WisdomTree U.S. Short-Term High Yield Corporate Bond Fund (SFHY). SFHY will no longer accept creation orders after Friday, September 24, 2021. The final day of trading on SFHY’s exchange will also be Friday, September 24, 2021. Shareholders who do not sell their shares of SFHY by this
If you're looking to build a truly global portfolio of investments, these seven ETFs will get the job done without spending too much on fees.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the WisdomTree Second Quarter Earnings Call. This presentation may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. A number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the results discussed in forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the risks set forth in this presentation and in the Risk Factors section of WisdomTree's annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020.
WisdomTree Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results – Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.11 ($0.10, as adjusted)
NEW YORK, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF) today reported financial results for the second quarter of 2021. $17.6 million net income ($16.81 million net income, as adjusted), see “Non-GAAP Financial Measurements” for additional information. $73.9 billion of ending AUM, an increase of 6.3% arising from market appreciation and net inflows. $0.9 billion of net inflows, driven by inflows into our emerging markets equity, international developed market equ
WETF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WETFWant to do more research on WisdomTree Investments Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch