WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF): Price and Financial Metrics
WETF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WETF is currently 28.11, higher than 81.7% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WisdomTree Investments Inc is reporting a growth rate of -324.93%; that's higher than only 6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WETF comes in at 6.63% -- higher than that of 78.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WisdomTree Investments Inc are PRPO, KE, NR, WDR, and WRLD.
- Visit WETF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wisdomtree.com.
WETF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WETF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.30||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$5.51||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$5.53||Avg. volume||790,061|
|50-day MA||$5.47||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$4.13||Market Cap||794.02M|
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) Company Bio
WisdomTree Investments operates as an exchange-traded funds (ETFs) sponsor and asset manager. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
WETF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WETF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that WisdomTree Investments Inc ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for WisdomTree Investments Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of WisdomTree Investments Inc over the past 5.78 years is -0.18%; that's higher than just 9.51% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- WisdomTree Investments Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.64. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WETF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WETF Latest Social Stream
View Full WETF Social Stream
Latest WETF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WisdomTree Investments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WETF as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree (NASDAQ:WETF) today announced that WisdomTree declared distributions for the following WisdomTree ETFs. Rates are listed below: TickerFund NameEx-dateRecord DatePayable DateOrdinary IncomeShort Term Capital GainsLong Term Capital GainsTotal Rate Per ShareAGGYWisdomTree Yield Enhanced U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund2/22/20212/23/20212/25/2021$0.09750 $0.00000 $0.00000 $0.09750 AGZDWisdomTree Interest Rate Hedged U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund2/22/20212/23/20212/25/2021$0.08250 $0.00000 $0.00000 $0.08250 DESWisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Dividend Fund2/22/20212/23/20212/25/2021$0.01000 $0.00000 $0.00000 $0.01000 DGRSWisdomTree U.S. SmallCap Quality Dividend Growth Fund2/22/20212/23/20212/25/2021$0.01500 $0.00000 $0.00000 $0.01500 DGRWWisdomTree U.S. Qua...
Collaboration with 55ip offers valuable tax exposure insights for portfolio transitionsNEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF), an exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) and exchange-traded product (“ETP”) sponsor and asset manager, announced today its model portfolio collaboration with 55ip, a financial technology company, is live. With the needs of the 2021 investor at the forefront, WisdomTree’s model portfolios combined with 55ip’s technology enable advisors to transition clients into diversified WisdomTree model portfolios while managing capital gains. Driven by 55ip’s tax-smart investment strategy engine, the new offering uses intelligent automation to help advisors unlock efficiencies, achieve scale and deliver a more transparent model portfo...
We Wouldn't Be Too Quick To Buy WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ:WETF) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WETF ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. Ex-dividend means that...
WisdomTree Investments (WETF): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.01; GAAP EPS of -$0.10 misses by $0.15.Revenue of $67.1M (-2.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.63M.Press Release...
WisdomTree Investments (WETF) declares $0.03/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.21%Payable Feb. 24; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb. 9.See WETF Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
WETF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WETFWant to do more research on WisdomTree Investments Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!