WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF): Price and Financial Metrics
WETF Stock Summary
- WETF's went public 8.39 years ago, making it older than 29.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WETF's current price/earnings ratio is 209.02, which is higher than 97.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WisdomTree Investments Inc is reporting a growth rate of -71.27%; that's higher than merely 18.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WETF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMEH, ARES, AINC, SF, and LGIH.
- WETF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WisdomTree Investments Inc's official web site, go to www.wisdomtree.com.
WETF Stock Price Chart More Charts
WETF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.73||52-week high||$8.04|
|Prev. close||$5.00||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$5.03||Avg. volume||1,167,398|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$5.99||Market Cap||734.16M|
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) Company Bio
WisdomTree Investments operates as an exchange-traded funds (ETFs) sponsor and asset manager. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.