WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WETF POWR Grades
- WETF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WETF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WETF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.62% of US stocks).
WETF Stock Summary
- WETF's current price/earnings ratio is 54.41, which is higher than 90.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WISDOMTREE INVESTMENTS INC is reporting a growth rate of -42.13%; that's higher than 25.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WETF is more volatile than just 14.81% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WISDOMTREE INVESTMENTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EEFT, HLI, PATK, GVA, and GO.
- Visit WETF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wisdomtree.com.
WETF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WETF's price/earnings ratio is 370.14% higher, now standing at 49.6.
- WETF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 171.5 over the prior 137 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WETF.
WETF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -206.62%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -67.54%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 41.08%.
The table below shows WETF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WETF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WETF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.61% of graded US stocks.
- WETF's asset turnover comes in at 0.306 -- ranking 69th of 442 Trading stocks.
- STLY, BCSF, and HASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WETF.
The table below shows WETF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WETF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WETF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.26||52-week high||$6.92|
|Prev. close||$5.33||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$5.41||Avg. volume||985,627|
|50-day MA||$5.02||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$5.41||Market Cap||771.04M|
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) Company Bio
WisdomTree Investments operates as an exchange-traded funds (ETFs) sponsor and asset manager. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WETF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WETF Latest Social Stream
View Full WETF Social Stream
Latest WETF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WISDOMTREE INVESTMENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WETF as an investment opportunity.
Robust October net inflowsYear-to-date organic growth accelerates NEW YORK, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree, Inc. (NYSE: WT), a global financial innovator, today released monthly metrics for October 2022, including assets under management (AUM) and flow data by asset class. Key Highlights: WisdomTree’s organic growth accelerated to nearly 14% year-to-date through October, up from the 12% annualized year-to-date pace at the end of September.Nearly $2 billion of inflows in October ext
WisdomTree to Ring Opening Bell in Celebration of Listing Transfer to the NYSE, Change in Company Name and Ticker (NYSE: WT)
Transfer of common stock listing and change in corporate name highlights Company’s natural evolution and holistic opportunity that is more than investments NEW YORK, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree, Inc. (NYSE: WT), a global financial innovator, today announced that it will ring the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), celebrating the transfer of its common stock listing to the NYSE under the new ticker symbol “WT” and its new company name, WisdomTree, Inc. In doing
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
WisdomTree continues to be recognized across categories in ETF Express US AwardsNEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF), an exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) and exchange-traded product (“ETP”) sponsor and asset manager, is pleased to announce that it has been named “Best US Fixed Income ETF Issuer ($1bn-$5bn)” for the ETF Express US Awards 2022, which recognizes excellence among ETF issuers and service providers across a wide range of categories. This
WisdomTree Announces Third Quarter 2022 Results - Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.50 ($0.06, as adjusted)
Year-to-date (YTD) annualized inflow rate of 14% across all productsU.S. Equity products inflowing at a YTD annualized rate of 13% (inflows of $1.2 billion in the quarter)WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund (USFR) inflows of $2.8 billion in the quarter NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF) today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022. $81.2 million net income ($9.3(1) million net income, as adjusted); see “Non-GAAP Financial
WETF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WETFWant to do more research on WisdomTree Investments Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch