WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WETF POWR Grades
- WETF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- WETF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WETF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
WETF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.48%, WisdomTree Investments Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.58% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WETF has reported earnings growth of -370.03%, putting it ahead of merely 5.24% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of WisdomTree Investments Inc's share price is greater than that of only 20.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WisdomTree Investments Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRPN, GTLS, QRHC, III, and DLHC.
- Visit WETF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wisdomtree.com.
WETF Valuation Summary
- WETF's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 3.13% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WETF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 173.1 over the prior 123 months.
- WETF's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WETF.
WETF Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.33%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -70.75%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.84%.
The table below shows WETF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WETF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WETF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.61% of graded US stocks.
- WETF's asset turnover comes in at 0.306 -- ranking 69th of 442 Trading stocks.
- STLY, BCSF, and HASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WETF.
The table below shows WETF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WETF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WETF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.13||52-week high||$6.92|
|Prev. close||$5.07||52-week low||$4.87|
|Day high||$5.16||Avg. volume||1,070,975|
|50-day MA||$5.65||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$5.88||Market Cap||751.64M|
WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (WETF) Company Bio
WisdomTree Investments operates as an exchange-traded funds (ETFs) sponsor and asset manager. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
WETF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WETF Latest Social Stream
View Full WETF Social Stream
Latest WETF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WisdomTree Investments Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WETF as an investment opportunity.
WisdomTree's (WETF) board of directors authorizes the extension and increase of its stock repurchase program to up to $100 million.
WisdomTree Investments (NASDAQ:WETF) increased it existing stock repurchase program by $85.7M, bringing the amount of stock it may buy back to $100M shares of common stock through April 27, 2025. The increased and extended program "demonstrates our confidence in our future and allows us to leverage our strong free cash flows...
$100 Million Available for Repurchases Through April 27, 2025NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (“WisdomTree” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: WETF), an exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) and exchange-traded product (“ETP”) sponsor and asset manager, today announced that its Board of Directors (“Board”) has authorized an $85.7 million increase to its existing stock repurchase program. Under the new authorization, WisdomTree may purchase up to $100 million of shares of i
Targeted investment strategy focusing on exposure to companies in energy storage solutions and the development of battery technologiesNEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WisdomTree Investments, Inc. (NASDAQ: WETF), an exchange-traded fund (“ETF”) and exchange-traded product (“ETP”) sponsor and asset manager, announced today the launch of the WisdomTree Battery Value Chain and Innovation Fund (WBAT) on the CBOE. WBAT seeks to track the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses
WisdomTree Investments (WETF) Founder and CEO Jonathan Steinberg expects the convergence of blockchain technology with universal smartphone ownership and tokenization with smart
WETF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WETFWant to do more research on WisdomTree Investments Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
WisdomTree Investments Inc (WETF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch