Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEYS POWR Grades
- WEYS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.39% of US stocks.
- WEYS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- WEYS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
WEYS Stock Summary
- WEYS's went public 31.16 years ago, making it older than 84.79% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Weyco Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that WEYS's revenue has grown -39.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Weyco Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JP, INUV, ISIG, EBF, and NVFY.
- Visit WEYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weycogroup.com.
WEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.39||52-week high||$24.89|
|Prev. close||$21.07||52-week low||$15.13|
|Day high||$21.63||Avg. volume||23,314|
|50-day MA||$21.39||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$18.41||Market Cap||208.27M|
Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Company Bio
Weyco Group designs and markets footwear for men, women, and children under the Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, BOGS, Rafters, and Umi brand names. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
WEYS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Weyco Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Weyco Group Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WEYS, they are:
- Weyco Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -88.29. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Weyco Group Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full WEYS Social Stream
Latest WEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weyco Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEYS as an investment opportunity.
Weyco (WEYS) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.73%Payable June 30; for shareholders of record May 28; ex-div May 27.See WEYS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
MILWAUKEE, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEYS) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021Net sales were $46.9 million compared to first quarter 2020 net sales of $63.6 million. Earnings from operations increased to $1.6 million from $1.3 million in the first quarter of 2020. Net earnings were $1.3 million compared to $1.2 million in last year’s first quarter. Diluted earnings per share were $0.14 per share versus $0.12 per share in the first quarter of 2020. North American Wholesale SegmentNet sales were $33.4 million compared to $52.7 million in the first quarter of 2020. Last year’s first quarter included approximately two-and-a-half months of sales that occurred before the pandemic struck th...
The results at Weyco Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WEYS ) have been quite disappointing recently and CEO Thomas Florsheim bears...
Milwaukee, WI, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WEYCO Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEYS), a global marketer of footwear, plans to announce first quarter 2021 financial results after the close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. Additionally, Thomas W. Florsheim, Jr., Chairman and CEO, will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results in more detail. To participate in the call, you will first need to pre-register online. Pre-registration takes only a few minutes and you may pre-register at any time, including up to and after the call start time. To pre-register, please go to: http://www.directeventreg.com/registration/event/4483678. The pre-registration process will provide the conference call phone number and a passcode required to enter t...
Milwaukee, WI, March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WEYS) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020Net sales were $62.0 million compared to fourth quarter 2019 net sales of $86.9 million. Earnings from operations totaled $7.9 million compared to $11.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Net earnings totaled $5.1 million compared to $8.8 million in last year’s fourth quarter. Diluted earnings per share were $0.52 per share versus $0.90 per share in the fourth quarter of 2019. Net sales in the North American wholesale segment, which include North American wholesale sales and licensing revenues, were $46.2 million compared to $68.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Earnings from op...
WEYS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|