Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEYS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WEYS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WEYS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WEYS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
WEYS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Weyco Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Weyco Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -129.06%; that's higher than only 15.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Weyco Group Inc comes in at -39.11%, a number that bests merely 9.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Weyco Group Inc are JCS, HIHO, IZEA, EXFO, and ISIG.
- Visit WEYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weycogroup.com.
WEYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WEYS's price/sales ratio is 14.29% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, WEYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- WEYS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 34.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEYS.
WEYS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 75.3%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -50.42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 15.83%.
The table below shows WEYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.83||52-week high||$24.89|
|Prev. close||$22.53||52-week low||$15.13|
|Day high||$23.09||Avg. volume||30,349|
|50-day MA||$21.98||Dividend yield||4.3%|
|200-day MA||$19.65||Market Cap||222.27M|
Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Company Bio
Weyco Group designs and markets footwear for men, women, and children under the Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, BOGS, Rafters, and Umi brand names. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
WEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full WEYS Social Stream
Latest WEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weyco Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEYS as an investment opportunity.
Milwaukee, WI, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WEYCO Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEYS), a global marketer of footwear, plans to announce second quarter 2021 financial results after the close on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Additionally, Thomas W. Florsheim, Jr., Chairman and CEO, will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results in more detail.
To avoid investing in a business that's in decline, there's a few financial metrics that can provide early indications...
MILWAUKEE, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEYS) (the “Company”) today announced that it acquired substantially all of the operating assets and certain liabilities of Forsake, Inc. (“Forsake”), a distributor of outdoor footwear. The principal assets acquired were inventory, accounts receivable, and intellectual property, including the Forsake brand name. The aggregate purchase price was approximately $2.5 million, plus contingent payments paid annually over a period
Weyco Gp Inc (NASDAQ: WEYS) shares fell -1.56% to end trading Wednesday at $21.40 per share - a net change of $-0.34. Shares traded between $21.71 and $20.97 throughout the day. 17235 shares of Weyco Gp Inc exchanged hands. Visit Weyco Gp Incs profile for more information. About The Nasdaq Stock Market The Nasdaq Stock Market is a global leader in trading data and services, and equities and options listing. Nasdaq is the world\''s leading exchange for options volume and is home to the five largest US companies - Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook. To get more information on Weyco Gp Inc and to follow the companys latest updates, you can visit the companys profile page here: Weyco Gp Incs Profile . For more news on the financial markets be sure to visit Equities News . Also,...
Milwaukee, WI, March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WEYS) (the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter 2020Net sales were $62.0 million compared to fourth quarter 2019 net sales of $86.9 million. Earnings from operations totaled $7.9 million compared to $11.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Net earnings totaled $5.1 million compared to $8.8 million in last year’s fourth quarter. Diluted earnings per share were $0.52 per share versus $0.90 per share in the fourth quarter of 2019. Net sales in the North American wholesale segment, which include North American wholesale sales and licensing revenues, were $46.2 million compared to $68.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2019. Earnings from op...
WEYS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|