Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEYS POWR Grades
- WEYS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- WEYS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WEYS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
WEYS Stock Summary
- WEYS's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of WEYCO GROUP INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 427.3%, WEYCO GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.89% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WEYCO GROUP INC are LZB, SAMG, SCVL, CNXN, and TITN.
- WEYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WEYCO GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.weycogroup.com.
WEYS Valuation Summary
- WEYS's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.3; this is 42.06% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WEYS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEYS.
WEYS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 39.27%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.47%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.29%.
The table below shows WEYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEYS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.93% of graded US stocks.
- WEYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.863 -- ranking 84th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- CHEF, USFD, and INT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEYS.
The table below shows WEYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.60||52-week high||$32.45|
|Prev. close||$26.70||52-week low||$19.89|
|Day high||$27.33||Avg. volume||21,058|
|50-day MA||$23.66||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$25.38||Market Cap||255.95M|
Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Company Bio
Weyco Group designs and markets footwear for men, women, and children under the Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, BOGS, Rafters, and Umi brand names. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full WEYS Social Stream
Latest WEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEYCO GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEYS as an investment opportunity.
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But every investor is...
Sales of Florsheim dress and casual shoes and other Weyco Group Inc. brands show no signs of a slowdown as the Glendale-based company posted record revenue and earnings in its latest quarter.
Weyco Group, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:WEYS ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.24 per share on 3rd of January. This...
Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:WEYS) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Judy Anderson - Chief Financial Officer Thomas Florsheim -…
MILWAUKEE, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEYS) (“we,” “our,” “us” and the “Company”) today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Consolidated net sales were a third-quarter record of $97.0 million, up 57% compared to $61.8 million in the third quarter of 2021. Consolidated gross earnings increased to 40.6% of net sales compared to 40.0% of net sales in last year’s third quarter, due mainly to higher gross margins i
WEYS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|