Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WEYS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Weyco Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, WEYS has reported earnings growth of -493.2%, putting it ahead of merely 4.16% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Weyco Group Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Weyco Group Inc are LZB, UVE, HVT, STRT, and OCC.
- WEYS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Weyco Group Inc's official web site, go to www.weycogroup.com.
WEYS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WEYS's price/earnings ratio is 161.34% higher, now standing at 50.7.
- Over the past 243 months, WEYS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.8.
- Over the past 243 months, WEYS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WEYS.
WEYS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 221.34%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.75%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -50.42%.
The table below shows WEYS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WEYS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WEYS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.93% of graded US stocks.
- WEYS's asset turnover comes in at 0.863 -- ranking 84th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- CHEF, USFD, and INT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WEYS.
The table below shows WEYS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.60||52-week high||$32.45|
|Prev. close||$31.78||52-week low||$21.08|
|Day high||$32.03||Avg. volume||25,524|
|50-day MA||$27.31||Dividend yield||3.36%|
|200-day MA||$24.60||Market Cap||276.42M|
Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Company Bio
Weyco Group designs and markets footwear for men, women, and children under the Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, BOGS, Rafters, and Umi brand names. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
WEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full WEYS Social Stream
Latest WEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weyco Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEYS as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Weyco Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WEYS ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
No summary available.
Milwaukee, WI, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WEYCO Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEYS), a global marketer of footwear, plans to announce fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results after the close on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. Additionally, Thomas W. Florsheim, Jr., Chairman and CEO, will host a conference call on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results in more detail. To participate in the call, you will first need to pre-register online. Pre-regist
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
First Supply LLC’s shipping warehouse in Oak Creek is bulging with inventory and adding rack capacity to meet ongoing heavy demand for water heaters, plumbing products and underground water pipes. But lots of inventory doesn’t translate to discount prices for contractors because demand still outstrips supply.
WEYS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|