Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS): Price and Financial Metrics
WEYS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Weyco Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.58%, Weyco Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.74% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WEYS's revenue has grown -28.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.37% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Weyco Group Inc are RELL, HSON, INUV, EBF, and LWAY.
- Visit WEYS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weycogroup.com.
WEYS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WEYS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.74||52-week high||$24.59|
|Prev. close||$18.47||52-week low||$15.13|
|Day high||$18.92||Avg. volume||16,856|
|50-day MA||$17.66||Dividend yield||5.3%|
|200-day MA||$18.05||Market Cap||183.90M|
Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Company Bio
Weyco Group designs and markets footwear for men, women, and children under the Florsheim, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams, BOGS, Rafters, and Umi brand names. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
WEYS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WEYS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Weyco Group Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 22.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WEYS, they are:
- Weyco Group Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Weyco Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -25.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 4.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Weyco Group Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 16.72% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WEYS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WEYS Latest Social Stream
View Full WEYS Social Stream
Latest WEYS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weyco Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WEYS as an investment opportunity.
To avoid investing in a business that's in decline, there's a few financial metrics that can provide early indications...
On this call with me today are Tom Florsheim, Jr., our Chairman and CEO and John Florsheim, our President and COO. In Victoria where many of our Florsheim stores are located, non-essential commerce has been closed for most of the time period between April and October.
Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WEYS) (the "Company") today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2020.
Weyco Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:WEYS) Financials Look Pretty Bleak: Is That Why The Stock Hasn't Performed So Well?
Weyco Group's (NASDAQ:WEYS) stock was mostly flat over the past week. Add to that, its key financial performance...
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to your host Mr. John Wittkowske. Good morning, everyone and welcome to Weyco Group's conference call to discuss our second quarter 2020 results. On this call with me today are Tom Florsheim Jr., our Chairman and CEO; and John Florsheim, our President and COO.
WEYS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WEYSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Weyco Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!