Wells Fargo & Company (WFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WFC Stock Summary
- WFC has a market capitalization of $212,903,091,303 -- more than approximately 99.33% of US stocks.
- Wells Fargo & Company's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.73 for Wells Fargo & Company; that's greater than it is for 92.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wells Fargo & Company are CMCSA, CVX, PEP, TM, and KO.
- WFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wells Fargo & Company's official web site, go to www.wellsfargo.com.
WFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.18||52-week high||$54.75|
|Prev. close||$49.25||52-week low||$43.34|
|Day high||$49.42||Avg. volume||25,484,033|
|50-day MA||$53.29||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$48.93||Market Cap||208.00B|
Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Company Bio
Wells Fargo provides retail, commercial, and corporate banking services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. It has three operating segments: Community Banking, Wholesale Banking and Wealth, and Brokerage and Retirement. The company has branches across all 50 states and in 36 countries. The Company was founded in 1852 and is based in San Francisco, California.