Wells Fargo & Company (WFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WFC Stock Summary
- Wells Fargo & Company's market capitalization of $232,289,962,200 is ahead of 99.47% of US-listed equities.
- WFC's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wells Fargo & Company, a group of peers worth examining would be KO, DIS, UNH, CVX, and VZ.
- Visit WFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wellsfargo.com.
WFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WFC Price/Volume Stats
Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Company Bio
Wells Fargo provides retail, commercial, and corporate banking services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. It has three operating segments: Community Banking, Wholesale Banking and Wealth, and Brokerage and Retirement. The company has branches across all 50 states and in 36 countries. The Company was founded in 1852 and is based in San Francisco, California.