Wells Fargo & Company (WFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WFC Stock Summary
- WFC has a market capitalization of $118,568,738,576 -- more than approximately 98.98% of US stocks.
- WFC's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 92.67% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wells Fargo & Company are HSBC, NKE, COST, ABT, and TMO.
- Visit WFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wellsfargo.com.
WFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
WFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.27||52-week high||$54.75|
|Prev. close||$26.57||52-week low||$25.10|
|Day high||$27.53||Avg. volume||32,540,035|
|50-day MA||$39.45||Dividend yield||7.68%|
|200-day MA||$47.13||Market Cap||111.52B|
Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Company Bio
Wells Fargo provides retail, commercial, and corporate banking services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. It has three operating segments: Community Banking, Wholesale Banking and Wealth, and Brokerage and Retirement. The company has branches across all 50 states and in 36 countries. The Company was founded in 1852 and is based in San Francisco, California.