Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, WFC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 98.21% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, WFC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 97.23% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, WFC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.54% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HMG, PGR, GPRE, MSFT and CHMI.
WFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WFC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 7.79% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Wells Fargo & Company's market cap of $125 billion US dollars puts it in the mega-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 10.81% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, WFC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 10.81% of them.
- The Wells Fargo & Company's dividend growth rate is greater than 2.7% of its fellow mega-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
WFC Dividend Chart
WFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WFC Dividends vs. Peers
|5||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.07%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||3.02%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||2.69%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.28%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.25%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.51%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|