Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WFC has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.07% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- WFC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.65% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, WFC has returned $9,633,000,000 US dollars, more than 97.21% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WFC's price: BHP, LCII, MORN, GBX and ATR.
WFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Wells Fargo & Company, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 75.97%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wells Fargo & Company's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Wells Fargo & Company's expected return of 75.97% is higher than 84.83% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Wells Fargo & Company bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 84.83% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Wells Fargo & Company's market cap of $94 billion US dollars puts it in the mega-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 10.81% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mega-sized market cap category, WFC's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 10.81% of them.
WFC Dividend Chart
WFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WFC Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||4.70%|
|6||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||4.10%|
|7||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||3.68%|
|8||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.97%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.67%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.71%|