Weatherford International PLC (WFRD): Price and Financial Metrics
WFRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.00||52-week high||$100.93|
|Prev. close||$90.06||52-week low||$40.54|
|Day high||$90.00||Avg. volume||905,376|
|50-day MA||$93.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.04||Market Cap||6.49B|
WFRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WFRD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WFRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WFRD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WFRD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 32.73% of US stocks).
WFRD Stock Summary
- WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.99% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.62 for WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL PLC; that's greater than it is for 85.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WFRD has reported earnings growth of 717.65%, putting it ahead of 98.17% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be OEC, TTI, PNR, UTRS, and REZI.
- To check out WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL PLC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001603923.
WFRD Valuation Summary
- WFRD's price/earnings ratio is 19.3; this is 119.32% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- WFRD's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WFRD.
Weatherford International PLC (WFRD) Company Bio
Weatherford International Plc provides equipment and services to the oil and natural gas exploration and production industry. It operates through two segments: Western Hemisphere and Eastern Hemisphere. The firm's products and services are Drilling and Evaluation, Production, Completions, and Well Construction. The company was founded in 1941 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
WFRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WFRD Latest Social Stream
View Full WFRD Social Stream
Latest WFRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WFRD as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weatherford International plc (NASDAQ: WFRD) (“Weatherford” or the “Company”) began its 19th annual FWRD Digital Conference today, convening figures from across the energy sector, technology partners, and technical experts from Weatherford. The conference aims to exchange insights on the industry's direction and the transformative impact of digitalization on the energy sector, and showcase digitally enhanced, comprehensive life-of-well solutions. The 20
HOUSTON, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weatherford International plc (NASDAQ: WFRD) (“Weatherford” or the “Company”) announced it has signed a memorandum of understanding (“MOU”) with Honeywell to deliver a combined CygNet™ SCADA and Honeywell Emissions Management suite for advanced emissions management and accelerate customers’ decarbonization strategy. The MOU leverages Weatherford’s CygNet™ SCADA platform, the energy industry’s first standardized solution that allows operators to process
These are 3 different small-cap stocks within the Russell 200 Index that have seen considerable returns over this past year.
HOUSTON, Nov. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weatherford International plc (NASDAQ: WFRD) (“Weatherford” or the “Company”) today announced the Company’s issuer credit rating has recently been upgraded to 'B+' from 'B' by S&P Global Ratings (“S&P”). S&P based the rating upgrade in part due to the continued debt repayment as cash flows benefited from improved profitability and demand conditions. The positive outlook reflects expectation that the Company's credit metrics will continue to improve amid
HOUSTON, Oct. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weatherford International plc (NASDAQ: WFRD) (“Weatherford” or the “Company”) today announced that Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") upgraded its Corporate Family Rating to B1 from B2 with Positive Outlook. The upgrade reflects the improvement in credit metrics as a result of the Company reducing its balance sheet debt and growing earnings. The positive outlook also evidences the ongoing strong demand for Weatherford’s services and potential for fur
WFRD Price Returns