Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WGO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WGO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WGO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.31% of US stocks).
WGO Stock Summary
- WGO's went public 37.1 years ago, making it older than 93.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.34, WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than just 11.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TPB, AMG, PATK, GVA, and RH.
- WGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.winnebagoind.com.
WGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WGO's EV/EBIT ratio is 67.41% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- WGO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WGO.
WGO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 88.56%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4369.08%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -1.88%.
The table below shows WGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WGO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.37% of graded US stocks.
- WGO's asset turnover comes in at 1.891 -- ranking 5th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DAN, LEA, and VC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WGO.
The table below shows WGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.02||52-week high||$70.44|
|Prev. close||$61.44||52-week low||$43.05|
|Day high||$63.30||Avg. volume||512,017|
|50-day MA||$57.24||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$55.96||Market Cap||1.92B|
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) Company Bio
Winnebago Industries is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Forest City, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WGO Latest Social Stream
View Full WGO Social Stream
Latest WGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WGO as an investment opportunity.
Winnebago Industries Inc (NYSE: WGO ) will reveal a fully-operational prototype of its all-electric, zero-emission RV at the Florida RV SuperShow in Florida, held from January 18 – January 22, 2023. Known as the eRV2 , … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Limited-edition and newly enhanced favorites among 80 other RVs on prominent display FOREST CITY, Iowa, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Winnebago, the flagship brand of outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer Winnebago Industries, Inc., will reveal a fully-operational prototype of its all-electric, zero-emission RV at the Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Fla., Jan. 18-22, 2023. Known as the
Winnebago Industries Inc. is showing off the second iteration of its all-electric motorhome prototype at the RV Super Show in Tampa on Wednesday.
Limited-edition and newly enhanced favorites among 80 other RVs on prominent displayFOREST CITY, Iowa, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Winnebago, the flagship brand of outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer Winnebago Industries, Inc., will reveal a fully-operational prototype of its all-electric, zero-emission RV at the Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Fla., Jan. 18-22, 2023. Known as the eRV2, the prototype emerged from Winnebago Industries’ original eRV concept vehicle, which debuted at the sa
Considering the current uncertain economic conditions and expected demand decline for the company's products, Winnebago (WGO) doesn't appear a prudent pick even at current price levels.
WGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WGOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Winnebago Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch