Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WGO POWR Grades
- WGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.48% of US stocks.
- WGO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- WGO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.23% of US stocks).
WGO Stock Summary
- Winnebago Industries Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.99% of US listed stocks.
- WGO's went public 35.37 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, WGO has reported earnings growth of 65.92%, putting it ahead of 81.65% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Winnebago Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WNC, AIMC, CCMP, PATK, and MLI.
- Visit WGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.winnebagoind.com.
WGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.54||52-week high||$87.53|
|Prev. close||$83.58||52-week low||$44.30|
|Day high||$85.06||Avg. volume||678,341|
|50-day MA||$78.67||Dividend yield||0.57%|
|200-day MA||$63.52||Market Cap||2.84B|
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) Company Bio
Winnebago Industries is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Forest City, Iowa.
WGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Winnebago Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Winnebago Industries Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 394.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Winnebago Industries Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 84. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 66.29% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at 0.58%; that's greater than 82.96% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Winnebago Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 23.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WGO Latest Social Stream
View Full WGO Social Stream
Latest WGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Winnebago Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WGO as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: L Brands, Logitech, Sonos and Winnebago
Photo by tupungato/iStock Editorial via Getty Images I have been a bear on the economy and Winnebago (WGO) for several years. I assumed once government stimulus ended, the economy and RV shipments would falter. The pandemic provided a pin that burst the economy. Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) have both...
The RV Industry Association, or RVIA, has good news this morning for recreational vehicle (RV) sector companies such as Camping World Holdings (NYSE: CWH) and Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO). 2020 was already a banner year for RV sales as people sought relief from COVID-19 lockdowns. The government shutdown of entertainment and wide swaths of the economy in response to the pandemic "had people who had maybe thought about RVing suddenly jumping in," RVIA analyst Monika Geraci said in the report.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Camping World, Thor Industries, Winnebago and LCI Industries
Toby O’Rourke, KOA President and CEO, joins Yahoo Finance’s Kristin Myers and Alexis Christoforous to discuss travel amid the pandemic and a sneak peak at findings in KOA’s annual North American Camping report.
WGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WGOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Winnebago Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch