Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO): Price and Financial Metrics
WGO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WGO is 3.14 -- better than 83.09% of US stocks.
- Winnebago Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.75%, Winnebago Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 18.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Winnebago Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UVV, WAIR, B, MOD, and HI.
- Visit WGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.winnebagoind.com.
WGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
WGO Price/Volume Stats
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) Company Bio
Winnebago Industries is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Forest City, Iowa.