Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WGO POWR Grades
- WGO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WGO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WGO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WGO Stock Summary
- WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.25, WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 10.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than only 11.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC are ATKR, ABM, OPRA, IMXI, and ASGN.
- WGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.winnebagoind.com.
WGO Valuation Summary
- WGO's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.7; this is 68.1% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- WGO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WGO.
WGO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.67%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 88.56%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.51%.
The table below shows WGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WGO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.37% of graded US stocks.
- WGO's asset turnover comes in at 1.891 -- ranking 5th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DAN, LEA, and VC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WGO.
The table below shows WGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.42||52-week high||$80.30|
|Prev. close||$51.52||52-week low||$43.05|
|Day high||$52.73||Avg. volume||736,967|
|50-day MA||$59.60||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$59.18||Market Cap||1.66B|
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) Company Bio
Winnebago Industries is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Forest City, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WGO Latest Social Stream
View Full WGO Social Stream
Latest WGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WGO as an investment opportunity.
Winnebago Industries saw an improvement in its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating Tuesday, from 93 to 96.
Most readers would already be aware that Winnebago Industries' (NYSE:WGO) stock increased significantly by 27% over the...
An RV Make-A-Wish Excursion: Winnebago Industries, RV Retailer, and Make-A-Wish grant Thomas’ wish for an outdoor adventure
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As a Cub Scout, Thomas had a wish for a truly outdoor adventure, including sleeping under the stars. On August 14, this wish came true when Thomas and his family arrived at the Tiger Run Resort in Breckenridge, CO for a five-day long RV experience. Thomas and his family were able to spend the week in a 2022 Grand Design Imagine RV. This outdoor adventure was made possible by Make-A-Wish, the nonprofit that creates life-changing wishes for c
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO), a leading outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer, today announced that Michael Happe, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Raymond James 2022 Consumer Conference at the Lotte New York Palace in New York, NY on Thursday, September 15 at 9:10 a.m. Eastern Time. A webcast of the presentation will be available on Winnebago Industries’ investor relations website at http:
The NPF Solis is distinguished from previous Solis models with a new drawer system, which improves access and lets the passenger-side drawer be used as a workspace.
WGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WGOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Winnebago Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch