Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO): Price and Financial Metrics
WGO Stock Summary
- Winnebago Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 94.1%, Winnebago Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.8% of about US stocks.
- Winnebago Industries Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 19.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Winnebago Industries Inc are UVV, KMT, MWA, POL, and ENS.
- WGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Winnebago Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.winnebagoind.com.
WGO Stock Price Chart More Charts
WGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.04||52-week high||$61.50|
|Prev. close||$60.85||52-week low||$28.16|
|Day high||$61.47||Avg. volume||575,981|
|50-day MA||$53.52||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$42.54||Market Cap||1.90B|
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) Company Bio
Winnebago Industries is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Forest City, Iowa.
WGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Winnebago Industries Inc ranked in the 89st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1061%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WGO, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 80% of its capital from equity, and 20% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 71.8% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.73 years, is 0.85% -- higher than 90.56% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Winnebago Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|