Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WGO POWR Grades
- WGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WGO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WGO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.62% of US stocks).
WGO Stock Summary
- WGO's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Winnebago Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 292.61%; that's higher than 93.27% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Winnebago Industries Inc comes in at 55.09%, a number that bests 89.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Winnebago Industries Inc are ENVA, UCTT, CXP, BDSI, and PATK.
- Visit WGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.winnebagoind.com.
WGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WGO's price/earnings ratio is 57.79% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- WGO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WGO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WGO.
WGO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 347.98%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 137.57%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 46.61%.
The table below shows WGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.87||52-week high||$87.53|
|Prev. close||$71.45||52-week low||$44.33|
|Day high||$72.88||Avg. volume||680,868|
|50-day MA||$68.06||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$67.35||Market Cap||2.41B|
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) Company Bio
Winnebago Industries is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Forest City, Iowa.
WGO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WGO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Winnebago Industries Inc ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 498.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Winnebago Industries Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 81. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 64.79% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.58% -- higher than 82.82% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Winnebago Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.82% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WGO Latest Social Stream
View Full WGO Social Stream
Latest WGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Winnebago Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WGO as an investment opportunity.
CAJ, DOW, SU, WGO, and CNTY have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on July 30, 2021.
While Magna (MGA) inks a deal to acquire Veoneer, Winnebago (WGO) is set to acquire Barletta Pontoon Boats. Meanwhile, Tesla (TSLA) locks future nickel supply on deal with BHP Group.
Ivan-balvan/iStock via Getty Images Thesis Summary Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) is a company in the outdoor vehicle sector. WGO has shown incredible growth, even gaining market share, and increased profitability. This is due to improved operations and timely acquisitions. The overall “outdoors'' sector looks poised to keep growing fast, and...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Winnebago (WGO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WGOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Winnebago Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch