Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO): Price and Financial Metrics
WGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.33||52-week high||$70.53|
|Prev. close||$60.11||52-week low||$44.00|
|Day high||$59.88||Avg. volume||471,698|
|50-day MA||$57.57||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$58.56||Market Cap||1.78B|
WGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WGO POWR Grades
- WGO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.26% of US stocks.
- WGO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WGO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WGO Stock Summary
- WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- WGO's current price/earnings ratio is 5.44, which is higher than just 13.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 8.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC are DFH, RH, TPB, AMG, and AEO.
- Visit WGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.winnebagoind.com.
WGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WGO's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WGO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WGO.
WGO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -1.88%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 88.56%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 82.01%.
The table below shows WGO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WGO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.37% of graded US stocks.
- WGO's asset turnover comes in at 1.891 -- ranking 5th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- DAN, LEA, and VC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WGO.
The table below shows WGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WGO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WGO, see our WGO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$86.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (WGO) Company Bio
Winnebago Industries is a leading U.S. manufacturer of recreation vehicles, which are used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The company was founded in 1958 and is based in Forest City, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WGO Latest Social Stream
View Full WGO Social Stream
Latest WGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINNEBAGO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WGO as an investment opportunity.
Winnebago Industries to Present at the Baird 2023 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., June 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO), a leading outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer, today announced that Michael Happe, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Baird 2023 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference at the InterContinental New York Barclay in New York, NY on Tuesday, June 6 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A webcast of the presentation will be available on Winnebago Industries’ investor
3 Stocks That Smart Investors Should Be Flocking to Now
Investors may want to detour away from the obvious trades and consider compelling top stocks for smart investors.
Participation in Outdoor Activities Continues to Increase, Road Trips Preferred Summer Travel Method, According to Winnebago Industries Insights
Third Year in a Row Outdoor Participation has ExpandedEDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., May 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As Americans make summer travel and recreation plans, they are increasingly looking to the outdoors and road trips to improve mental well-being and to combat the rising costs of flights, lodging and car rentals according to a new consumer survey from Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO), a leading outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer. The company today released insights from its third
Barletta Pontoon Boats Extends Popular Customer Service Holiday Hotline for Entire Summer Boating Season
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With one of the biggest boating weekends right around the corner, Barletta Pontoon Boats, a premium pontoon boat manufacturer, announced that its popular customer service holiday hotline will extend beyond its typical Memorial Day weekend hours and will now be available all summer to any Barletta owner. The new summer season helpline is the boating industry’s first-ever, manufacturer-resourced hotline. “The holiday hotlines have been an enorm
Should Value Investors Buy Winnebago Industries (WGO) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
WGO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WGOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Winnebago Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Winnebago Industries Inc (WGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...