Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH): Price and Financial Metrics
WH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- WH's went public 1.72 years ago, making it older than only 2.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WH is currently 41.29, higher than 91.32% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc are SRC, PRSP, STAG, CUBE, and AXS.
- Visit WH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wyndhamhotels.com.
WH Stock Price Chart More Charts
WH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.93||52-week high||$63.66|
|Prev. close||$59.10||52-week low||$48.53|
|Day high||$59.79||Avg. volume||685,532|
|50-day MA||$59.98||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$55.89||Market Cap||5.61B|
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Company Bio
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation provides hospitality services and products to individual consumers and business customers worldwide under the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Wingate by Wyndham, Microtel Inns & Suites, Tryp by Wyndham, RCI, Landal GreenParks, Novasol, Hoseasons, cottages4you, James Villa Holidays, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Shell Vacations Club, and WorldMark by Wyndham brand names. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
WH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc. To summarize, we found that Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WH, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 72% of its capital from equity, and 28% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 58.85% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.91 years comes in at -0.55%; that's greater than only 1.36% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|