Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH): Price and Financial Metrics
WH Stock Summary
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock had its IPO on June 1, 2018, making it an older stock than just 7.96% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WH is currently 102.93, higher than 95.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that WH's revenue has grown -36.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.96% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLDT, NCLH, ASC, SKT, and CEIX.
- WH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's official web site, go to www.wyndhamhotels.com.
WH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.02||52-week high||$74.91|
|Prev. close||$74.02||52-week low||$31.26|
|Day high||$74.13||Avg. volume||766,890|
|50-day MA||$67.84||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$56.66||Market Cap||6.72B|
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Company Bio
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation provides hospitality services and products to individual consumers and business customers worldwide under the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Wingate by Wyndham, Microtel Inns & Suites, Tryp by Wyndham, RCI, Landal GreenParks, Novasol, Hoseasons, cottages4you, James Villa Holidays, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Shell Vacations Club, and WorldMark by Wyndham brand names. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
WH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc over the past 2.91 years is -0.48%; that's better than merely 2.1% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector, where it is classified.
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.41. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.53% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WH Latest Social Stream
View Full WH Social Stream
Latest WH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WH as an investment opportunity.
Savings, vaccines, and a jobs plan make these seven cyclical stocks worth investor consideration as a bet against recession.
Marriott's (MAR) Edition brand is planning to expand presence globally with new hotels in Rome, Madrid, Dubai, Reykjavik, Tampa, Doha, Mexico and Tokyo.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH).
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Continues Strong Growth in Asia Pacific with Accelerated Expansion Planned in 2021
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest hotel franchising company and leading provider of hotel management services with over 8,900 hotels across nearly 95 countries, continued on a strong growth trajectory in Asia Pacific in 2020, overcoming global uncertainty to achieve a series of important hotel openings, major milestones and a strong pipeline of new properties scheduled to launch in 2021 and beyond.
With Marriott International leading the pack, these are the 10 biggest hotel companies and REITs by 12-month trailing revenue.
WH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHWant to do more research on Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!