Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WH POWR Grades
- WH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.48% of US stocks.
- WH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.14% of US stocks).
WH Stock Summary
- WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC's market capitalization of $6,321,365,928 is ahead of 79.15% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC is higher than it is for about 93.54% of US stocks.
- WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.19%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ACM, TH, CHDN, PW, and CHH.
- WH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC's official web site, go to www.wyndhamhotels.com.
WH Valuation Summary
- WH's price/earnings ratio is 18.5; this is 55.46% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 55 months, WH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WH.
WH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.29% of graded US stocks.
- WH's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 59th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.76||52-week high||$93.86|
|Prev. close||$73.27||52-week low||$58.81|
|Day high||$73.22||Avg. volume||809,967|
|50-day MA||$69.51||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$74.06||Market Cap||6.43B|
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Company Bio
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation provides hospitality services and products to individual consumers and business customers worldwide under the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Wingate by Wyndham, Microtel Inns & Suites, Tryp by Wyndham, RCI, Landal GreenParks, Novasol, Hoseasons, cottages4you, James Villa Holidays, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Shell Vacations Club, and WorldMark by Wyndham brand names. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
WH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WH Latest Social Stream
View Full WH Social Stream
Latest WH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WH as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Hilton Grand Vacations, Hyatt Hotels, RCI Hospitality Holdings and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Hilton Grand Vacations, Hyatt Hotels, RCI Hospitality Holdings and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts are part of the Zacks Analyst Blog.
Millions of Americans plan to travel and stay at hotels this holiday season, which is likely to help stocks like Hyatt Hotels (H), Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV), Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WH) and Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC).
Hyatt Hotels, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Hilton Grand Vacations are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts' (NYSE:WH) investors will be pleased with their notable 33% return over the last three years
Vanguard founder Jack Bogle helped spearhead the low-cost index fund, putting average returns within reach of every...
Although the hotel occupancy rate is improving, it is still below the pre-pandemic level. However, Hyatt (H), Wyndham Hotels & Resorts (WH) and Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) are likely to benefit from gradually improving occupancy and RevPAR.
WH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHWant to do more research on Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch