Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.07% of US stocks).
WH Stock Summary
- For WH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.03% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC's share price is greater than that of just 11.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WH comes in at 9.99% -- higher than that of 82.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC are PCH, KKR, AMPS, VIRT, and CG.
- WH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC's official web site, go to www.wyndhamhotels.com.
WH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WH's price/sales ratio is 375% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- WH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.1 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WH.
WH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.29% of graded US stocks.
- WH's asset turnover comes in at 0.291 -- ranking 59th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WH, see our WH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$81.79||Average Broker Recommendation||1.22 (Strong Buy)|
WH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.94||52-week high||$93.86|
|Prev. close||$65.88||52-week low||$58.81|
|Day high||$65.30||Avg. volume||788,602|
|50-day MA||$74.87||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$70.43||Market Cap||5.61B|
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Company Bio
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation provides hospitality services and products to individual consumers and business customers worldwide under the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Wingate by Wyndham, Microtel Inns & Suites, Tryp by Wyndham, RCI, Landal GreenParks, Novasol, Hoseasons, cottages4you, James Villa Holidays, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Shell Vacations Club, and WorldMark by Wyndham brand names. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
WH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WH Latest Social Stream
View Full WH Social Stream
Latest WH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WH as an investment opportunity.
Breaking Barriers: Wyndham's Women Own the Room Signs Over 30 Hotels in First Year
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest hotel franchising company with approximately 9,100 hotels spanning more than 95 countries, today announced the continued momentum of its groundbreaking "Women Own the Room" program, which in its inaugural year, has signed more than 30 hotels across the U.S. and Canada, 10 of which are now open.
Wyndham Ramps Up ECHO Development, Pipeline Grows to Over 200 Hotels in Year One
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest hotel franchising company with approximately 9,100 hotels spanning more than 95 countries, today announced the continued expansion of its innovative ECHO Suites Extended StaySM by Wyndham brand, which in just one year, now has more than 200 hotels in its development pipeline.
Wyndham Teams with Groups360 for Instant Multi-Room Booking Solution
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest hotel franchisor with approximately 9,100 hotels spanning more than 95 countries, today announced a new agreement with Groups360 to bring instant online multi-room bookings to Wyndham hotels in 2023.
Wyndham Named One of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world's largest hotel franchising company with approximately 9,100 hotels in 95+ countries, today announced it has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for 2023 by Ethisphere, which honors companies demonstrating business integrity through best-in-class ethics, compliance, and governance practices. Wyndham stands alone as the only major hotel company to be honored for 2023, marking the third time Wyndham has been recognized for this distinguished acc
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE:WH) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Readers hoping to buy Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. ( NYSE:WH ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
WH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHWant to do more research on Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...