Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.24%, higher than about only 4.14% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.06, ranking above just 17.61% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for WH has a compound average growth rate of -281.65%, which is higher than merely 3.1% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WH's price: COG, FULT, DEI, BFIN and EGOV.
WH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 71.37% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WH offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.6% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's estimated return of -71.37% surpasses about merely 17.59% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc, its beta is lower than merely 22.32% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WH Dividend Chart
WH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WH Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MYCC||ClubCorp Holdings, Inc.||3.03%|
|2||WYND||Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock||2.70%|
|3||IHG||Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share)||2.66%|
|4||SKIS||Peak Resorts, Inc.||2.55%|
|5||BXG||Bluegreen Vacations Corporation||2.06%|
|7||WH||Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.||0.55%|
|8||STAY||Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares||0.30%|
|9||CHH||Choice Hotels International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||H||Hyatt Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|12||HLT||Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|13||MAR||Marriott International -||0.00%|
|14||HGV||Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.||0.00%|
|15||MTN||Vail Resorts, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||PLYA||Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||LQ||La Quinta Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|18||RLH||Red Lions Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|19||VAC||Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation||0.00%|
|20||MCS||Marcus Corporation (The)||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on WH dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc and its dividends:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc Common Stock (WH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) - Dividend Investor
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha