Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.47%, higher than about merely 1.11% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02, ranking above just 13.93% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for WH has a compound average growth rate of -258.03%, which is higher than 3.43% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WH's price: APO, SCHL, AGR, IFF and TEF.
WH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 71.07% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, WH offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc's estimated return of -71.07% surpasses about merely 19.43% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc, its beta is lower than merely 22.21% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
WH Dividend Chart
WH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WH dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc and its dividends:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc Common Stock (WH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) - Dividend Investor
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Inc (WH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha