Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WHG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WHG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.57% of US stocks).
WHG Stock Summary
- For WHG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.72% of US equities we're observing.
- WHG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.66% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Westwood Holdings Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -107.25%; that's higher than just 18.6% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westwood Holdings Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRVG, IVAC, KIQ, FI, and NURO.
- Visit WHG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westwoodgroup.com.
WHG Valuation Summary
- WHG's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 108.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WHG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $300.9 over the prior 231 months.
- WHG's price/sales ratio has moved down $2 over the prior 231 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHG.
WHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.75||52-week high||$21.13|
|Prev. close||$19.66||52-week low||$9.42|
|Day high||$19.76||Avg. volume||41,749|
|50-day MA||$18.97||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$14.76||Market Cap||163.87M|
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Company Bio
Westwood Holdings provides investment management services to institutional investors, private wealth clients and financial intermediaries. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
WHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHG Latest Social Stream
View Full WHG Social Stream
Latest WHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westwood Holdings Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHG as an investment opportunity.
Positive net flows exceed $500 million Sales momentum continues in second quarter Dividend of $0.10 per share declared DALLAS, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE: WHG) today reported first quarter 2021 earnings. Significant items include: Revenues of $18.3 million compared with $17.1 million in the fourth quarter and $16.7 million a year ago.Net income of $4.1 million rose from $2.8 million in the fourth quarter and $1.1 million in last year's first quarter.Income Opportunity, Total Return, High Income and Alternative Income strategies beat their primary benchmarks for the quarter.Income Opportunity and High Income won top quartile peer rankings and our SmallCap Value strategy made the top 40% in peer rankings.We realized a significant gain of $8.3 mi...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
It Looks Like Westwood Holdings Group, Inc.'s (NYSE:WHG) CEO May Expect Their Salary To Be Put Under The Microscope
Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. ( NYSE:WHG ) has not performed well recently and CEO Brian Casey will probably need to up...
If you want to know who really controls Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. ( NYSE:WHG ), then you'll have to look at the...
DALLAS, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG) will release its fourth quarter 2020 earnings after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Following the release, the Company will host a live audio webcast and conference call at 4:30 pm Eastern Time (3:30 pm Central Time).To listen to the conference call, dial 877-303-6235 (U.S. and Canada) or 631-291-4837 (International). The conference call will be available for replay through February 17th by dialing 855-859-2056 (U.S. & Canada) or 404-537-3406 (international) and entering passcode 7381748. The conference call will also be available via webcast and can be accessed at Westwood's website, westwoodgroup.com, under the Investor Relations tab. Date: February 10, 2021Tim...
WHG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHGWant to see what other sources are saying about Westwood Holdings Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch