Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG): Price and Financial Metrics
WHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.02||52-week high||$14.20|
|Prev. close||$10.95||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$11.24||Avg. volume||15,656|
|50-day MA||$10.12||Dividend yield||5.48%|
|200-day MA||$11.29||Market Cap||100.79M|
WHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WHG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- WHG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WHG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 60.92% of US stocks).
WHG Stock Summary
- For WHG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.4% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.87%, WESTWOOD HOLDINGS GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.27% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WESTWOOD HOLDINGS GROUP INC is reporting a growth rate of 131.19%; that's higher than 91.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIK, PRG, FSI, MDVL, and APEI.
- Visit WHG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westwoodgroup.com.
WHG Valuation Summary
- WHG's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 10% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WHG's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHG.
WHG Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 62.81%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -70.2%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -55.46%.
The table below shows WHG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.19% of graded US stocks.
- WHG's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 45th of 442 Trading stocks.
- COR, AMH, and SAMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHG.
The table below shows WHG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Company Bio
Westwood Holdings provides investment management services to institutional investors, private wealth clients and financial intermediaries. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
WHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHG Latest Social Stream
View Full WHG Social Stream
Latest WHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTWOOD HOLDINGS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHG as an investment opportunity.
The board of Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. ( NYSE:WHG ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15 per share on...
Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG)
Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call
October 31, 2023, 16:30 ET
Jill Meyer - SVP & Director, Fiduciary Services
Brian Casey - CEO
Terry Forbes - SVP, CFO & Treasurer
Conference Call Participants
Mac Sykes - GAMCO Investors
Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the 3Q 2023 Westwood Holdings Group, Inc., earnings conference call. [Operator Instructions]. Please be advised that today's conference is being recorded and would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker today, Ms. Jill Meyer. Please go ahead.
Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the 3Q 2023 Westwood Holdings Group, Inc., earnings conference call. [Operator Instructions]. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded and would now like to hand the conference over to […]
Q3 2023 Westwood Holdings Group Inc Earnings Call
WHG's Q3 2023 earnings show a significant increase in revenues and net income compared to the same period last year
WHG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHGWant to see what other sources are saying about Westwood Holdings Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch