Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHG POWR Grades
- WHG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WHG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.02% of US stocks).
WHG Stock Summary
- WHG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 280.31 -- higher than 89.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Westwood Holdings Group Inc is higher than it is for about merely 13.55% of US stocks.
- WHG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.4% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westwood Holdings Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCYO, USEG, SDPI, IMAC, and PVBC.
- WHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westwood Holdings Group Inc's official web site, go to www.westwoodgroup.com.
WHG Valuation Summary
- WHG's price/earnings ratio is -72.3; this is 757.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WHG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 41.3 over the prior 234 months.
- Over the past 234 months, WHG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 41.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHG.
WHG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.4%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.61%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -56.48%.
The table below shows WHG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.06% of graded US stocks.
- WHG's asset turnover comes in at 0.459 -- ranking 51st of 445 Trading stocks.
- SAMG, COR, and IRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHG.
The table below shows WHG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.01||52-week high||$27.01|
|Prev. close||$18.19||52-week low||$9.42|
|Day high||$18.20||Avg. volume||43,250|
|50-day MA||$20.12||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$18.79||Market Cap||150.02M|
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Company Bio
Westwood Holdings provides investment management services to institutional investors, private wealth clients and financial intermediaries. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHG Latest Social Stream
View Full WHG Social Stream
Latest WHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westwood Holdings Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHG as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. ( NYSE:WHG ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
DALLAS, Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG) will release its third quarter 2021 earnings after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. Following the release, the Company will host a live audio webcast and conference call at 4:30 pm Eastern Time (3:30 pm Central Time). To listen to the conference call, dial 877-303-6235 (U.S. and Canada) or 631-291-4837 (International). The conference call will be available for replay through
DALLAS Westwood Holdings Group Inc. (WHG) on Tuesday reported second-quarter net income of $970,000, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. The Dallas-based company said it had net income of 12 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for stock option expense and amortization costs, were 35 cents per share. The investment 
Westwood's Best Sales Quarter Since 2016 Strong Performance Across Multiple Asset Strategies Regular Dividend of $0.10 Per Share Declared and Special Dividend of $2.50 Per Share Declared DALLAS, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE: WHG) today reported second quarter 2021 earnings. Significant items include: Revenues of $17.5 million vs. the first quarter's $18.3 million and $15.9 million a year ago.Net income of $1.0 million vs. the first quarter's $4.1 million,
DALLAS, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG) will release its second quarter 2021 earnings after the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, July 27, 2021. Following the release, the Company will host a live audio webcast and conference call at 4:30 pm Eastern Time (3:30 pm Central Time). To listen to the conference call, dial 877-303-6235 (U.S. and Canada) or 631-291-4837 (International). The conference call will be available for replay through Nov
WHG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHGWant to see what other sources are saying about Westwood Holdings Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch