Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WHG POWR Grades
- WHG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WHG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 92 days.
- WHG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.94% of US stocks).
WHG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 81.63, WESTWOOD HOLDINGS GROUP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WESTWOOD HOLDINGS GROUP INC is higher than it is for about merely 15.4% of US stocks.
- WHG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MORN, PX, RCII, BOOM, and MKTX.
- Visit WHG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westwoodgroup.com.
WHG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WHG's price/earnings ratio is 658.77% higher, now standing at 86.5.
- Over the past 243 months, WHG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WHG.
WHG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 196.03%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -55.46%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.81%.
The table below shows WHG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WHG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WHG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.19% of graded US stocks.
- WHG's asset turnover comes in at 0.483 -- ranking 45th of 442 Trading stocks.
- COR, AMH, and SAMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WHG.
The table below shows WHG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WHG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$19.14|
|Prev. close||$11.76||52-week low||$9.55|
|Day high||$11.99||Avg. volume||8,555|
|50-day MA||$11.89||Dividend yield||5.1%|
|200-day MA||$12.55||Market Cap||100.54M|
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Company Bio
Westwood Holdings provides investment management services to institutional investors, private wealth clients and financial intermediaries. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WHG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WHG Latest Social Stream
View Full WHG Social Stream
Latest WHG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTWOOD HOLDINGS GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WHG as an investment opportunity.
Merion Road Capital, an investment advisor, released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, Merion Road Small Cap Fund returned -3.5% compared to a 6.2% return for the Russell 2000 Index and 3.2% for the Barclay Hedge Fund Index. Along with this, MRCM Long Only […]
After losing 27% in the past year, Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (NYSE:WHG) institutional owners must be relieved by the recent gain
A look at the shareholders of Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. ( NYSE:WHG ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With...
Vivienne Westwood, an influential fashion maverick who played a key role in the punk movement, died Thursday at 81.
It looks like Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. ( NYSE:WHG ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
Dallas-based Westwood Holdings Group closed its acquisition of Houston-based asset management firm Salient Partners in a deal that could be worth up to $60 million.
WHG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WHGWant to see what other sources are saying about Westwood Holdings Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch