Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG): Price and Financial Metrics
WHG Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Westwood Holdings Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 10.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Westwood Holdings Group Inc comes in at -29.6%, a number that bests merely 6.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WHG comes in at 12.6% -- higher than that of 84.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westwood Holdings Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RUTH, PCSB, BSIG, WHD, and PRSC.
- WHG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westwood Holdings Group Inc's official web site, go to www.westwoodgroup.com.
WHG Stock Price Chart More Charts
WHG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.31||52-week high||$39.83|
|Prev. close||$29.65||52-week low||$26.55|
|Day high||$30.49||Avg. volume||45,917|
|50-day MA||$29.62||Dividend yield||9.71%|
|200-day MA||$31.39||Market Cap||271.12M|
Westwood Holdings Group Inc (WHG) Company Bio
Westwood Holdings provides investment management services to institutional investors, private wealth clients and financial intermediaries. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.