Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. (WHLR): Price and Financial Metrics
WHLR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.78, Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.08 for Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WHLR comes in at 73% -- higher than that of 96.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHLR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMLP, SOHO, TK, CMRE, and SGRY.
- WHLR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.whlr.us.
WHLR Stock Price Chart More Charts
WHLR Price/Volume Stats
Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. (WHLR) Company Bio
Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. engages in acquiring, financing, developing, leasing, owning, and managing real estate properties in the mid-Atlantic, southeast, and southwest United States. It acquires strip centers, neighborhood, grocery-anchored, community, and free-standing retail properties. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.