G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WILC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WILC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of G Willi Food International Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for G Willi Food International Ltd is higher than it is for about just 7.73% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for G Willi Food International Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 8.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WILC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVR, XPEL, GNE, CKX, and MGIC.
- WILC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G Willi Food International Ltd's official web site, go to www.willi-food.com.
WILC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WILC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.47||52-week high||$25.34|
|Prev. close||$23.02||52-week low||$14.35|
|Day high||$22.47||Avg. volume||4,398|
|50-day MA||$23.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.43||Market Cap||1.12B|
G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WILC) Company Bio
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. develops, imports, exports, markets, and distributes various food products worldwide. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Yavne, Israel.
WILC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WILC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that G Willi Food International Ltd ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 554.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of G Willi Food International Ltd, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 100% of its capital from equity, and 0% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 95.77% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 3.74% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WILC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 61.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WILC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WILC Latest Social Stream
View Full WILC Social Stream
Latest WILC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G Willi Food International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WILC as an investment opportunity.
The company''s finance chief tells just-food the Israel-based business "hopes" to name a permanent chief executive "one year from now".
G. Willi-Food International Reports the Results of First Quarter 2021 Which Show One of the Highest Ever Quarterly Net Profit
YAVNE, Israel, May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (NASDAQ: WILC) (the "Company" or "Willi-Food"), a global company that specializes in the development, marketing and international distribution of kosher foods, today announced its unaudited financial results for
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (NASDAQ: WILC) (TASE: WILF) (the "Company" or "Willi-Food"), a global company that specializes in the development, marketing and international distribution of kosher foods, today announced that the Company's Board of Directors, appointed Mr. Erez Winner as Acting CEO of the Company, effective as of today. Mr. Winner was also appointed as Acting CEO of the Company's parent company, Willi-Food Investments Ltd.
The big shareholder groups in G. Willi-Food International Ltd. ( NASDAQ:WILC ) have power over the company. Generally...
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (NASDAQ: WILC) (TASE: WILF) (the "Company" or "Willi-Food"), a global company that specializes in the development, marketing and international distribution of kosher foods, today announced that it will be releasing its fourth quarter and full 2020 financial results on Thursday, March 25, 2021 rather than March 15, 2021 as previously announced due to a typing mistake.
WILC Price Returns
Continue Researching WILCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on G Willi Food International Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch