G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WILC): Price and Financial Metrics
WILC Stock Summary
- For WILC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.08% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for G Willi Food International Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 8.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, G Willi Food International Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 267.28%; that's higher than 94.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to G Willi Food International Ltd are HLG, WVVI, OBCI, CIX, and VALU.
- Visit WILC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.willi-food.com.
WILC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WILC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.86||52-week high||$25.34|
|Prev. close||$24.48||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$24.21||Avg. volume||6,270|
|50-day MA||$22.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.96||Market Cap||315.36M|
G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WILC) Company Bio
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. develops, imports, exports, markets, and distributes various food products worldwide. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Yavne, Israel.
WILC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WILC Latest Social Stream
View Full WILC Social Stream
Latest WILC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G Willi Food International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WILC as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
G. Willi-Food International Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:WILC) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 16.2x might make it look like a...
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the September quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
G. Willi-Food international Reports the Results of Third Quarter 2020 Which Show the Highest Ever Quarterly Income Before Tax on Income and Net Profit (Increase by 114.3% and 112.2% Year Over Year)
YAVNE, Israel, Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (NASDAQ: WILC) (TASE: WILF) (the "Company" or "Willi-Food"), a global company that specializes in the development, marketing and international distribution of kosher foods, today announced its unaudited…
BidaskClub upgraded shares of G Willi-Food International (NASDAQ:WILC) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note released on Thursday morning, BidAskClub reports. Separately, ValuEngine downgraded G Willi-Food International from a hold rating to a sell rating in a report on Thursday, July 2nd. Shares of NASDAQ:WILC opened at $20.04 on Thursday. […]
WILC Price Returns
Continue Researching WILCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on G Willi Food International Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!