G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WILC): Price and Financial Metrics
WILC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.98||52-week high||$17.61|
|Prev. close||$10.15||52-week low||$9.97|
|Day high||$10.35||Avg. volume||2,809|
|50-day MA||$11.37||Dividend yield||5.54%|
|200-day MA||$13.03||Market Cap||138.39M|
WILC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WILC Stock Summary
- WILC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 99,284.78 -- higher than 100% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of G WILLI FOOD INTERNATIONAL LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WILC comes in at 35.2% -- higher than that of 94.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WILC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MAYS, INTU, SPG, SUI, and CTBI.
- WILC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit G WILLI FOOD INTERNATIONAL LTD's official web site, go to www.willi-food.com.
G. Willi-Food International, Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (WILC) Company Bio
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. develops, imports, exports, markets, and distributes various food products worldwide. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Yavne, Israel.
WILC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WILC Latest Social Stream
View Full WILC Social Stream
Latest WILC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about G WILLI FOOD INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WILC as an investment opportunity.
Is G. Willi-Food International Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:WILC) Stock On A Downtrend As A Result Of Its Poor Financials?
G. Willi-Food International (NASDAQ:WILC) has had a rough three months with its share price down 16%. Given that stock...
Key Insights Using the Dividend Discount Model, G. Willi-Food International fair value estimate is US$12.63 With...
G. WILLI-FOOD INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES UPDATED RECORD DATE INFORMATION ON DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION OF NIS 10 MILLION (US$ 2.64 MILLION)
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (NASDAQ: WILC) (TASE: WILF) (the "Company" or "Willi-Food"), a global company that specializes in the development, marketing and international distribution of kosher foods, today announced updated record date information on the cash dividend distribution declared by the Company's Board of Directors of approximately NIS 0.72 per ordinary share and an aggregate dividend of NIS 10 million (approximately US$0.19 and US$2.64 million respectively, based on representati
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (NASDAQ: WILC) (the "Company" or "Willi-Food"), a global company that specializes in the development, marketing and international distribution of kosher foods, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
WILC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WILCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on G Willi Food International Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
G Willi Food International Ltd (WILC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch