WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. ADR (WIMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIMI POWR Grades
- WIMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WIMI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WIMI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.58% of US stocks).
WIMI Stock Summary
- WIMI's went public 1.23 years ago, making it older than just 1.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc comes in at 162.15%, a number that bests 95.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WIMI comes in at -121.89% -- higher than that of only 2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WIMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMK, RBCN, UCL, LGHL, and WORX.
- Visit WIMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to en.wimiar.com.
WIMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.48||52-week high||$29.50|
|Prev. close||$5.33||52-week low||$3.41|
|Day high||$5.62||Avg. volume||3,874,694|
|50-day MA||$5.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.59||Market Cap||475.16M|
WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. ADR (WIMI) Company Bio
WiMi Hologram Cloud, Inc. offers augmented reality based holographic services and products. It operates through the following segments: Augmented Reality Advertising Services and Augmented Reality Entertainment. The Augmented Reality Advertising Services segment software enables users to insert into video footages real or animated three-dimensional objects. The Augmented Reality Entertainment segment includes payment middleware software, game distribution platform and holographic mixed reality software. The company was founded in May 2015 and is headquartered in Chaoyang, China.
WIMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIMI Latest Social Stream
View Full WIMI Social Stream
Latest WIMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIMI as an investment opportunity.
WiMi Hologram Cloud, Inc. ("WiMi" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: WIMI) today announced that WiMi, VIYI Algorithm Inc., ("VIYI Algo"), a company controlled by WiMi, and Venus Acquisition Corporation (Nasdaq: VENA) ("Venus"), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, have entered into a definitive merger agreement. A newly created merger subsidiary of Venus will be merged with and into VIYI Algo with VIYI Algo being the surviving entity and becoming Venus's wholly owned subsidiary. Upon c
WiMi Hologram Wins "2020-2021 Advanced Unit in Science and Technology Innovation" Award at 18th China Scientist Forum
WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (Nasdaq: WIMI) ("WiMi" or the "Company"), a leading Hologram Augmented Reality ("AR") Technology provider, today announced that it won the "2020-2021 Advanced Unit in Science and Technology Innovation" award at the 18th China Scientist Forum. The Company received the award based on its excellence in technological innovation achievement and the public's exceptional evaluation of the Company.
WiMi announced the patent of holographic AR head-mounted display, by using retina scanning display (RSD) and semi-permeable membrane array planar waveguide technology
WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (Nasdaq: WIMI) ("WiMi" or the "Company"), a leading Hologram Augmented Reality ("AR") Technology provider, today announced that it has obtained a patent for head-mounted display (HMD) for holographic AR systems. This patent is the result of the independent research and development, which is conducive to further improve the intellectual property protection system, maintain the leading position in technology and enhance the core competitiveness of the Company.
WiMi Hologram Obtains Patent for Holographic Real-Time Imaging System with Atomized Particle Sizes between 2μm to 4μm
WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (Nasdaq: WIMI) ("WiMi" or the "Company"), a leading Hologram Augmented Reality ("AR") Technology provider, today announced that it has obtained a patent (the "Patent") for its holographic real-time imaging system with atomized particle sizes between 2μm to 4μm. The Patent has demonstrated the ongoing progress of WiMi's independent R&D efforts and enabled WiMi to further refine its IP protection system, fortify its technology leadership, and enhance its core competitiveness.
WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (Nasdaq: WIMI) ("WiMi" or the "Company"), a leading Hologram Augmented Reality ("AR") Technology provider, today announced that it has established a partnership with an electronic subsidiary of Toyota Group ("Toyota").
WIMI Price Returns