Winmark Corporation (WINA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WINA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WINA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- WINA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- WINA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.38% of US stocks).
WINA Stock Summary
- Winmark Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.21% of US listed stocks.
- WINA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.1%, Winmark Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.18% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Winmark Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SIBN, CELH, ARDX, HCI, and CSWI.
- Visit WINA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.winmarkcorporation.com.
WINA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WINA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.73||52-week high||$200.99|
|Prev. close||$196.51||52-week low||$120.70|
|Day high||$198.73||Avg. volume||13,280|
|50-day MA||$188.34||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$176.62||Market Cap||735.70M|
Winmark Corporation (WINA) Company Bio
Winmark Corporation operates as a franchisor of five retail store concepts that buy, sell, trade, and consign merchandise primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
WINA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Winmark Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Winmark Corp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 573.83% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Winmark Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 90.32% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 14.76% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WINA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.95% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WINA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WINA Latest Social Stream
View Full WINA Social Stream
Latest WINA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Winmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WINA as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best small cap stocks to buy in 2021. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these stocks and go directly to the 5 Best Small Cap Stocks to Buy in 2021. As businesses start to reopen after months of inactivity due to the COVID-19 […]
Photo by Milan Markovic/E+ via Getty Images Intro: Winmark Is Very Low Key Winmark (WINA) is a resale retailer with 5 franchise brands in the US and Canada. The most prominent brand is Plato’s Closet which sells apparel targeting young women. It also has an equipment leasing business that is...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Winmark Corporation ( NASDAQ:WINA ) by taking...
No summary available.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
WINA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|