Winmark Corporation (WINA): Price and Financial Metrics
WINA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$370.02||52-week high||$388.41|
|Prev. close||$367.90||52-week low||$213.87|
|Day high||$373.00||Avg. volume||19,222|
|50-day MA||$366.90||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$318.23||Market Cap||1.29B|
WINA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WINA POWR Grades
- WINA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WINA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WINA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
WINA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WINA is -1.91 -- better than just 4.7% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,801.03, WINMARK CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.15% of US stocks.
- WINA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WINMARK CORP are LDOS, CRVL, PRPO, MIDD, and MTG.
- Visit WINA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.winmarkcorporation.com.
WINA Valuation Summary
- WINA's price/earnings ratio is 31.8; this is 112% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WINA's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WINA.
WINA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 19.6%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 12.92%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1519.54%.
The table below shows WINA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WINA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WINA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.98% of graded US stocks.
- WINA's asset turnover comes in at 2.073 -- ranking 44th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SHW, APRN, and HZO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WINA.
The table below shows WINA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Winmark Corporation (WINA) Company Bio
Winmark Corporation operates as a franchisor of five retail store concepts that buy, sell, trade, and consign merchandise primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
WINA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WINA Latest Social Stream
View Full WINA Social Stream
Latest WINA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINMARK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WINA as an investment opportunity.
Winmark Corporation ( NASDAQ:WINA ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date occurs one day...
With 71% institutional ownership, Winmark Corporation (NASDAQ:WINA) is a favorite amongst the big guns
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Winmark implies that they have significant influence over the...
MINNEAPOLIS, July 19, 2023--Winmark Corporation (Nasdaq: WINA) announced today net income for the quarter ended July 1, 2023 of $10,368,800 or $2.85 per share diluted compared to net income of $9,027,200 or $2.54 per share diluted in 2022.
You might not have heard of Winmark, but you could be more familiar with its stores. The resale franchise company owns concepts including Plato's Closet, Play It Again Sports, and Once Upon a Child.
Motley Fool host Deidre Woollard catches up with Dave Meyer, the VP of Growth and Analytics at Bigger Pockets to talk through how the housing market has held up this year in the face of higher rates, and whether trends like aging in place and sunbelt migration are here to stay. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
WINA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|