Winmark Corporation (WINA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WINA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WINA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- WINA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WINA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.29% of US stocks).
WINA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WINA is -2 -- better than merely 3.28% of US stocks.
- WINA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.89%, Winmark Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Winmark Corp are AAON, USLM, USPH, TRKA, and SVM.
- Visit WINA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.winmarkcorporation.com.
WINA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WINA's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.79% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- WINA's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WINA's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WINA.
WINA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 37.61%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 90.27%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 11.37%.
The table below shows WINA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WINA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WINA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.98% of graded US stocks.
- WINA's asset turnover comes in at 2.073 -- ranking 44th of 165 Retail stocks.
- SHW, APRN, and HZO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WINA.
The table below shows WINA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WINA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WINA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$224.05||52-week high||$277.99|
|Prev. close||$222.89||52-week low||$183.93|
|Day high||$225.34||Avg. volume||11,720|
|50-day MA||$203.27||Dividend yield||1.25%|
|200-day MA||$223.22||Market Cap||770.28M|
Winmark Corporation (WINA) Company Bio
Winmark Corporation operates as a franchisor of five retail store concepts that buy, sell, trade, and consign merchandise primarily in the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
WINA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WINA Latest Social Stream
View Full WINA Social Stream
Latest WINA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Winmark Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WINA as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 23, 2022--Winmark Corporation (Nasdaq: WINA) announced today net income for the year ended December 25, 2021 of $39,919,900 or $10.48 per share diluted compared to net income of $29,823,300 or $7.72 per share diluted in 2020. The fourth quarter 2021 net income was $11,589,000 or $3.09 per share diluted, compared to net income of $8,092,300 or $2.09 per share diluted, for the same period last year. Revenues for the year ended December 25, 2021 were $78,216,200 up from $66,06
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
2021 was a record year for mergers and acquisitions activity, and this year may be another. In this segment of Backstage Pass, recorded on Jan. 10, Fool contributors Jason Hall, Rachel Warren, and Toby Bordelon, along with Fool Canada analyst Jim Gillies, discuss the companies they hope won't get snatched up in 2022.
As the market's volatility continues, franchise stocks might be one of the best under-the-radar categories for investors to make money.
MINNEAPOLIS, January 26, 2022--Winmark Corporation (Nasdaq: WINA) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend to shareholders. The quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share will be paid March 1, 2022 to shareholders of record on the close of business on February 9, 2022. Future dividends will be subject to Board approval.
WINA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|