Winmark Corporation (WINA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WINA reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.56% over the past 5.5 years.
- Free cash flow for WINA has a compound average growth rate of -333.62%, which is higher than 2.54% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WINA's price: SNMP, CVGW, TAK, CEPU and UL.
WINA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WINA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 30.96% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WINA, investors may wish to consider are:
- WINA's market cap is about 815 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 6.33% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 30.96%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.21% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WINA has a discount rate lower than 84.21% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Winmark Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 98.77% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WINA Dividend Chart
WINA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|