Winmark Corporation (WINA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WINA's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 20.46%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WINA's growth rate has been 0.53% over the past 5.76 years.
- Free cash flow for WINA has a compound average growth rate of -301.83%, which is higher than 2.74% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WINA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DG, AEP, TMO, CMS and NFE.
WINA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WINA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 84.3% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Winmark Corp are:
- WINA's market cap is about 675 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 0.55 is greater than 3.71% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- WINA's market cap of approximately $675 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 5.12% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, WINA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 0.81% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WINA Dividend Chart
WINA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|