Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WISA POWR Grades
- WISA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WISA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- WISA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
WISA Stock Summary
- Summit Wireless Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $44,622,847 is ahead of merely 6.58% of US-listed equities.
- Summit Wireless Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on July 27, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.74% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WISA's revenue has grown 172.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WISA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUV, IVAC, ACAD, CAMT, and ACCD.
- Visit WISA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitwireless.com.
WISA Valuation Summary
- WISA's price/earnings ratio is -3.5; this is 108.97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WISA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, WISA's price/sales ratio has gone down 44.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WISA.
WISA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WISA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.28% of graded US stocks.
- WISA's asset turnover comes in at 0.319 -- ranking 170th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WISA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WISA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WISA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.88||52-week high||$7.06|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$1.83|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||1,236,532|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.50||Market Cap||44.01M|
Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA) Company Bio
Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. provides wireless sound technology. The Company offers intelligent devices and next generation home entertainment systems such as televisions, speakers, and other related products. Summit Wireless Technologies serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
WISA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WISA Latest Social Stream
View Full WISA Social Stream
Latest WISA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summit Wireless Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WISA as an investment opportunity.
Summit Wireless Technologies Hires Former HDMI Executive Team to Advance the Proliferation and Monetization of the WiSA Standard
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 14, 2021--Summit Wireless Technologies Hires Former HDMI Executive Team to Advance the Proliferation and Monetization of the WiSA Standard
Summit Wireless Technologies Announces New Chief Strategist and Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(C)(4)
SAN JOSE, Calif., September 14, 2021--Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WISA) (the "Company" or "Summit Wireless Technologies"), a leading provider of immersive, wireless sound technology for intelligent devices and next-generation home entertainment systems, announced that Eric Almgren has joined the Company as Chief Strategist effective September 13, 2021. Mr. Almgren will report to the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for performing the services and duties c
Summit Wireless Technologies to Participate in the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $WISA #WISA--Summit Wireless announces participation in the upcoming H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference.
Hansong Technology Reference Design Adopts Summit Low Cost IoT Module for Adding Wireless Cinema to Smart TVs
SAN JOSE, Calif., August 24, 2021--Summit Wireless announces that Hansong will offer a new technology reference platform targeting wireless soundbar, audio hub and speakers.
There’s nothing quite like engulfing yourself in sound as you enjoy your favorite movie on the big screen with popcorn in hand and the lights down low. What if you could take that same sound and bring it to your own home? Then you could not only watch your favorite movies and TV shows but you can immerse yourself in them. WiSA (NASDAQ: WISA) gives you the opportunity to create theater-quality sound into your home with wireless audio technology that makes you feel like you’re part of the action.
WISA Price Returns
Continue Researching WISAWant to see what other sources are saying about Summit Wireless Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Summit Wireless Technologies Inc (WISA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Wireless Technologies Inc (WISA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Wireless Technologies Inc (WISA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch