Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WISA POWR Grades
- WISA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WISA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 102 days.
- WISA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.66% of US stocks).
WISA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,953,803, Wisa Technologies Inc has a greater market value than only 3.99% of US stocks.
- For WISA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Wisa Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WISA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACAD, IPGP, PROG, AUDC, and IPWR.
- Visit WISA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.summitwireless.com.
WISA Valuation Summary
- WISA's price/earnings ratio is -3.5; this is 108.97% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WISA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, WISA's price/sales ratio has gone down 44.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WISA.
WISA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WISA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.09% of graded US stocks.
- WISA's asset turnover comes in at 0.319 -- ranking 170th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WISA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WISA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WISA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$7.06|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||130,997|
|50-day MA||$1.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.88||Market Cap||12.41M|
Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA) Company Bio
Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. provides wireless sound technology. The Company offers intelligent devices and next generation home entertainment systems such as televisions, speakers, and other related products. Summit Wireless Technologies serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
WISA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WISA Latest Social Stream
View Full WISA Social Stream
Latest WISA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summit Wireless Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WISA as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 20, 2022--WiSA, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WISA), a leading provider of immersive, wireless sound technology for smart devices, will integrate WiSA’s multichannel spatial audio capabilities into Realtek’s 5GHz IoT chip feature set. The partnership will culminate in a cost-effective IoT module capable of delivering uncompressed, high-definition spatial audio streams for an unparalled immersive audio experience.
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 18, 2022--Summit Wireless Technologies (NASDAQ: WISA), reported that preliminary revenue for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 is expected to be approximately $2.0 million, bringing the full year 2021 preliminary revenue to $6.5 million.
WiSA Wave Drives Nearly 1 Million Consumers in Q4 to WiSA’s Websites for Holiday Shopping, Association Anticipates 3-5 Million Consumers to Visit in 2022
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 13, 2022--WiSA® LLC, founded by Summit Wireless Technologies (NASDAQ: WISA), today announced its new website URL, www.wisatechnologies.com, which will serve as the primary site to promote WiSA products and expand category marketing initiatives. The new URL comes after a year of unprecedented web traffic growth and in preparation for the launch of new technologies and partnerships.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 11, 2022--WiSA integrated immersive sound module into TCL’s new flagship 8K Mini-LED Smart Screen TV, enabling direct connect to external speakers wirelessly.
WISA Price Returns
Continue Researching WISAWant to see what other sources are saying about Summit Wireless Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Summit Wireless Technologies Inc (WISA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Summit Wireless Technologies Inc (WISA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Summit Wireless Technologies Inc (WISA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch