ContextLogic Inc. (WISH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WISH POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WISH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WISH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 167 days.
- WISH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
WISH Stock Summary
- For WISH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.06% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that WISH's revenue has grown -72.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.44% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of CONTEXTLOGIC INC's share price is greater than that of 93.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CONTEXTLOGIC INC are LAW, IDN, EMKR, DMRC, and NCNO.
- Visit WISH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wish.com.
WISH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WISH's price/earnings ratio is 103.45% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- WISH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 37.2 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WISH.
WISH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WISH, see our WISH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.83||Average Broker Recommendation||2.05 (Hold)|
WISH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WISH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$2.58|
|Prev. close||$0.41||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||32,700,504|
|50-day MA||$0.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.98||Market Cap||287.52M|
ContextLogic Inc. (WISH) Company Bio
ContextLogic Inc. operates as a mobile ecommerce company in Europe, North America, South America, and internationally. It operates Wish, an ecommerce platform that connects merchants and consumers. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WISH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WISH Latest Social Stream
View Full WISH Social Stream
Latest WISH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONTEXTLOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WISH as an investment opportunity.
French regulators lift ban on online marketplace Wish
France's General Directorate for Competition Policy, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control (DGCCRF) banned the U.S.-based firm's listings in November 2021 on grounds that it had found a large proportion of products on the Wish site to be dangerous. "France is an important market to us, and we look forward to a continued partnership with DGCCRF in the future," Wish's compliance chief, Joanna Forster, said in a statement.
Wish to Return to App Stores and Search Engines in France
Ecommerce giant to relist following decision by French regulator to lift delisting measureSAN FRANCISCO, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ContextLogic Inc. (d/b/a Wish) (NASDAQ: WISH), one of the world’s largest mobile ecommerce platforms, today announced that the French regulator DGCCRF (Directorate General for Competition Policy, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control) has lifted its delisting measure against Wish, allowing the online marketplace to return to app stores and search engines in Fra
Wish Reassures Investors of Limited Financial Exposure in Silicon Valley Bank
SAN FRANCISCO, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ContextLogic Inc. (d/b/a Wish or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: WISH), one of the world’s largest mobile ecommerce platforms, today issued the following statement in response to the recent collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB). “ContextLogic maintains its cash and short-term investments with a diverse group of large national financial institutions,” said Vivian Liu, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer of Wish. “As of December 31, 2022, l
7 High-Risk, High-Reward Stocks to Buy in March
These high-risk, high-reward stocks will be a great addition to your portfolio due to their oversized upside potential.
Wish Partners with Leading Ecommerce Integrator BaseLinker
Partnership with premier ecommerce management system connects Wish shoppers with more than 18,000 new European merchantsSAN FRANCISCO, March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ContextLogic Inc. (d/b/a Wish) (NASDAQ: WISH) today announced a strategic partnership with leading ecommerce integrator BaseLinker, opening the door for more than 18,000 European merchants to connect with Wish shoppers looking to discover their next great purchase. Through the integration, merchants will be able to quickly and e
WISH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...