ContextLogic Inc. (WISH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WISH POWR Grades
- WISH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.46% of US stocks.
- WISH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WISH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
WISH Stock Summary
- ContextLogic Inc's stock had its IPO on December 16, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.42% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ContextLogic Inc is higher than it is for about merely 5.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ContextLogic Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WISH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XGN, VCYT, DGLY, SSTK, and AWH.
- WISH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ContextLogic Inc's official web site, go to www.wish.com.
WISH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WISH's price/earnings ratio is 115.9% lower, now standing at -6.2.
- Over the past 37 weeks, WISH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 81.1.
- WISH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 81.1 over the prior 37 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WISH.
WISH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WISH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.74||52-week high||$12.60|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||18,582,938|
|50-day MA||$1.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||1.15B|
ContextLogic Inc. (WISH) Company Bio
ContextLogic Inc. operates as a mobile ecommerce company in Europe, North America, South America, and internationally. It operates Wish, an ecommerce platform that connects merchants and consumers. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WISH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WISH Latest Social Stream
View Full WISH Social Stream
Latest WISH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ContextLogic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WISH as an investment opportunity.
Given that it's hard to be confident in a turnaround, and the high potential for another big price decline?
Every investor in ContextLogic Inc. ( NASDAQ:WISH ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $WISH--ContextLogic Inc. (d/b/a Wish) (NASDAQ: WISH), one of the worlds largest mobile ecommerce platforms, today announced it will report its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Wish management will host a live conference call and webcast for shareholders, analysts and portfolio managers to discuss the fourth quarter results that afternoon at 5 PM ET/ 2 PM PT. Information about Wishs financial result
ContextLogic Inc. (NASDAQ:WISH) traded at $2.05 at close of the session on Tuesday, 02/22/22, made a downward move of -5.53% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $2.17 with the days price range being $2.00 $2.18. In terms of its 52-week price range, WISH has ContextLogic Inc. (NASDAQ: WISH) -5.53% Decline Turns Investors Off From Company Stock Read More »
In the latest trading session, ContextLogic Inc. (WISH) closed at $2.01, marking a -1.95% move from the previous day.
WISH Price Returns