Wipro Limited (WIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIT POWR Grades
- WIT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WIT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- WIT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.89% of US stocks).
WIT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WIT is currently 0.42, higher than just 2.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Wipro Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Wipro Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 345.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wipro Ltd are LULU, TT, CMI, PAYX, and RSG.
- WIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wipro Ltd's official web site, go to www.wipro.com.
WIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.39||52-week high||$7.69|
|Prev. close||$7.35||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$7.40||Avg. volume||2,000,792|
|50-day MA||$6.78||Dividend yield||0.14%|
|200-day MA||$5.66||Market Cap||42.07B|
Wipro Limited (WIT) Company Bio
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology (IT), services Provider. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable its clients to leverage IT in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
WIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Wipro Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Wipro Ltd ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WIT, they are:
- In the past 4.02 years, Wipro Ltd has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.05%; that's higher than only 21.34% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 14.11% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WIT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIT Latest Social Stream
View Full WIT Social Stream
Latest WIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wipro Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIT as an investment opportunity.
Naidu, who has spent 25 years in the global financial services sector, joined Zurich Insurance Group in September 2016 and was named the CEO of the UK business in November
Wipro Limited appoints Tulsi Naidu to its Board.
Wipro has earned the Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop advanced specialization.
Companies are taking several steps to support employees and their families in battling Covid-19. Wipro has said it will reimburse affected employees and family members if their treatment costs exceed the insurance coverage. CEO Thierry Delaporte wrote in a LinkedIn post that they would also offer extended time off to recover from the disease, or support family or friends, or prioritise mental health. He also wrote that the company has arranged "fully-funded Covid isolation centres in various cities." TOI had reported that HCL Technologies is offering a Rs 30 lakh insurance cover and an additional Rs 7 lakh employee deposit linked insurance cover to employees for Covid-19. In the event of an HCL employee's unfortunate demise due to Covid, the families will get the full value of this cove...
Company takes a slew of measures to support employees, their kin
WIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|