Wipro Limited (WIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- WIT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- WIT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.96% of US stocks).
WIT Stock Summary
- Wipro Ltd's market capitalization of $51,887,442,116 is ahead of 94.78% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Wipro Ltd is higher than just 2.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Wipro Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 198.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wipro Ltd are LULU, TT, KDP, HUM, and NOC.
- WIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wipro Ltd's official web site, go to www.wipro.com.
WIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.27||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$9.34||52-week low||$4.57|
|Day high||$9.32||Avg. volume||1,913,440|
|50-day MA||$8.79||Dividend yield||0.11%|
|200-day MA||$7.28||Market Cap||52.77B|
Wipro Limited (WIT) Company Bio
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology (IT), services Provider. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable its clients to leverage IT in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
WIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIT Latest Social Stream
View Full WIT Social Stream
Latest WIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wipro Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIT as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK & BANGALORE, India, September 17, 2021--Wipro Limited today announced the launch of the Wipro-Google Cloud Innovation Arena in Bangalore, India.
Today''s channel partner program & MSP news involves Box, Cisco Systems, Logix Fiber Networks, Mission Secure, Ooma''s Cary Bush, Productiv, SANS Institute, SecureLink, Versa Networks, Wipro, Xona & more. Sip up. The post 5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 16 September 2021 appeared first on ChannelE2E .
In the strong market while the overall momentum is strong, there are 3 indices that have underperforming, notably, media, IT and metals pack.IT pack at the time of writing this copy was down by close to 0.78%. Individually, from the
The partnership enables a seamless transition to the cloud ecosystem and the integration of new fintech functions Wipro Limited, a global leader in information technology, consulting and business process services, is partnered entered into with Tennessee-based First Horizon Bank (FHN) to transform VirtualBanks core banking channels and service capabilities. VirtualBank The post Wipro and First Horizon Bank are Building A Cloud-based Fintech Future for VirtualBank appeared first on GlobalFinTechSeries .
Stock To Watch today, September 16, 2021: On Wednesday, the equity benchmark Sensex soared over 475 points to close at its new lifetime high driven by gains in TCS, Bharti Airtel.
WIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|