Wipro Limited (WIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.65% of US stocks.
- WIT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- WIT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.41% of US stocks).
WIT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WIPRO LTD is higher than just 1.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of WIPRO LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- WIPRO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -174.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WIPRO LTD are DLTR, HBAN, AFL, CTLT, and RPM.
- Visit WIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wipro.com.
WIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.87||52-week high||$9.96|
|Prev. close||$4.79||52-week low||$4.74|
|Day high||$4.88||Avg. volume||3,189,165|
|50-day MA||$5.18||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$6.65||Market Cap||26.63B|
Wipro Limited (WIT) Company Bio
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology (IT), services Provider. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable its clients to leverage IT in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
WIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIT Latest Social Stream
View Full WIT Social Stream
Latest WIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WIPRO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will look at some of India’s most valuable tech companies. You can skip our discussion on India’s tech industry growth and go to the 5 Most Valuable Indian Tech Companies in the World. IT companies have become a major part of big businesses worldwide, as everything is going digital. From education […]
NEW YORK & BANGALORE, India, September 01, 2022--Wipro Limited announced that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) Energy Competency status.
BENGALURU (Reuters) -India's top IT services firms are freezing or cutting staff bonuses, worried that tightening budgets at U.S. and European clients who are bracing for a recession will sharply hit their own profits after a pandemic-led boom. Infosys Ltd, India's second-biggest IT company, and smaller rival Wipro recently told their employees they had reduced the variable pay portion of employee compensations, according to respective internal emails sent by management to staff at the two companies and seen by Reuters. Some Indian companies include variable pay as a part of employees' overall salary package and link it to the performance of the employee as well as the company.
Digital Transformation Could Save Manufacturers $1 Trillion Annually, Says Expert in Wipro Sponsored Harvard Business Review Analytic Services Report
NEW YORK & BANGALORE, India, August 02, 2022--Wipro released a report in association with Harvard Business Review Analytic Services entitled, Manufacturing 2025: Bolder Vision, Stronger Purpose.
Nokia Extends Strategic Partnership with Wipro to Drive Digital Transformation and Efficiencies in Global Business Services
ESPOO, Finland & BANGALORE, India, July 26, 2022--Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global technology services and consulting company, have announced a new five-year strategic engagement with Nokia, the world’s leading multinational, networking, telecommunications and consumer electronics company. The new agreement builds on a partnership originally established over 20 years ago and is a testament to the strength of the relationship.
WIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|