Wipro Limited (WIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WIT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WIT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.58% of US stocks).
WIT Stock Summary
- WIT has a market capitalization of $26,755,389,439 -- more than approximately 91.69% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WIPRO LTD is higher than merely 1.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 27.97%, WIPRO LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 73.69% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WIPRO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be LH, CTSH, FOXA, CBRE, and DGX.
- Visit WIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wipro.com.
WIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.94||52-week high||$8.07|
|Prev. close||$4.90||52-week low||$4.38|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||3,152,969|
|50-day MA||$4.83||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$5.26||Market Cap||27.04B|
Wipro Limited (WIT) Company Bio
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology (IT), services Provider. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable its clients to leverage IT in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
WIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIT Latest Social Stream
View Full WIT Social Stream
Latest WIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WIPRO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIT as an investment opportunity.
Sacked before orboarding: The students alleged that Wipro gave offer letters to many in September 2021-Feburary 2022, and now due to the economic downturn the company has failed to onboard all of them — and this termination is just a convenient way of shirking responsibility.
From Microsoft, Amazon, Google to Wipro, a look at major job cuts in January
Gothi Plascon, Angel One and Wipro are the three stocks that are going to turn ex-dividend tomorrow i.e. 24th January.
Wipro Limited with ticker code (WIT) now have 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Sell''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 4.65 and 4 calculating the mean target price we have 4.32. Now with the previous closing price of 5.02 this would indicate that there is a downside of -13.9%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 4.83 while the 200 day moving average is 5.34. The market cap for the company is $27,377m. Visit the company website at: https://www.wipro.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WIT" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $23,560m based on the market concensus. Wipro Limited operates as an information...
Wipro (NYSE:WIT) has declared $0.012/share interim dividendfor shareholders of record Jan. 25; ex-div Jan.
WIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|