Wipro Limited (WIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WIT POWR Grades
- WIT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WIT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 155 days.
- WIT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
WIT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Wipro Ltd is higher than just 2.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Wipro Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Wipro Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 151.17%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WIT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TT, PAYX, LULU, HSY, and GIS.
- Visit WIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wipro.com.
WIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.49||52-week high||$9.96|
|Prev. close||$5.42||52-week low||$5.18|
|Day high||$5.54||Avg. volume||3,437,493|
|50-day MA||$6.15||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$7.94||Market Cap||30.01B|
Wipro Limited (WIT) Company Bio
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology (IT), services Provider. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable its clients to leverage IT in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
WIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WIT Latest Social Stream
View Full WIT Social Stream
Latest WIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wipro Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WIT as an investment opportunity.
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced an expanded partnership with Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, to power digital transformation for shared customers.
NEW YORK & BANGALORE, India, February 23, 2022--Wipro Limited today announced its State of Quality report titled Quality Engineering in a Cloud-Centric World.
The domestic stock indices are likely to trade in green on Wednesday, taking cues from its global peers.
Wipro: The IT major announced that it has formed a joint go-to market partnership with vFunction, a Palo Alto-based startup that has developed a scalable, AI-based technology platform for modernizing Java applications and accelerating migration to the cloud.
The IT firm intimated that it has formed a joint go-to market partnership with vFunction, a Palo Alto-based startup that has developed a scalable, AI-based technology platform for modernizing Java applications and accelerating migration to the cloud.
WIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|