Wipro Limited (WIT): Price and Financial Metrics
WIT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WIT is currently 0.2, higher than only 1.63% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Wipro Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WIT comes in at 216.44% -- higher than that of 98.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wipro Ltd are AMP, SWK, VIV, K, and ROK.
- WIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wipro Ltd's official web site, go to www.wipro.com.
WIT Stock Price Chart More Charts
WIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$4.63|
|Prev. close||$3.80||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$3.75||Avg. volume||796,563|
|50-day MA||$3.76||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$4.00||Market Cap||22.48B|
Wipro Limited (WIT) Company Bio
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology (IT), services Provider. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable its clients to leverage IT in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Bengaluru, India.
WIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Wipro Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Wipro Ltd ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Wipro Ltd, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.58% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.56% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WIT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|