Workiva Inc. (WK): Price and Financial Metrics
WK Stock Summary
- Workiva Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.23% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Workiva Inc is higher than 95.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- WK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Workiva Inc are CREE, PVTL, ADMP, MOBL, and WIFI.
- Visit WK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workiva.com.
WK Stock Price Chart More Charts
WK Price/Volume Stats
Workiva Inc. (WK) Company Bio
Workiva Inc. provides a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report, and analyze critical business data in real time. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Ames, Iowa.