Workiva Inc. (WK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WK POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
WK Stock Summary
- Workiva Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.23% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 457.89, Workiva Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.24% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WK is currently 114.81, higher than 96.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVRO, ESTC, TENB, AYX, and RSCF.
- WK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Workiva Inc's official web site, go to www.workiva.com.
WK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.71||52-week high||$114.68|
|Prev. close||$98.66||52-week low||$43.79|
|Day high||$100.76||Avg. volume||372,818|
|50-day MA||$93.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.15||Market Cap||5.03B|
Workiva Inc. (WK) Company Bio
Workiva Inc. provides a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report, and analyze critical business data in real time. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
WK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Workiva Inc. To summarize, we found that Workiva Inc ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Workiva Inc, consider:
- Workiva Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.16% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 77.84% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WK Latest Social Stream
View Full WK Social Stream
Latest WK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workiva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WK as an investment opportunity.
Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company that simplifies complex work, announced today its participation at several virtual investor conferences. Workiva's management team will present at the following events:
Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK) today released findings from a survey of individual investors that reveal approximately 70% of respondents believe organizations have a responsibility to demonstrate ESG performance to investors, with Gen Z and younger Millennial-aged investors (18-34 year-olds) the most demanding around ESG credentials. The survey revealed transparency around ESG disclosures is becoming integral to investor decisions, and companies will undoubtedly experience increased pressure from investors to be able to report on their progress.
Workiva (WK) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company that simplifies complex work, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Workiva, Inc. (NYSE:WK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
WK Price Returns