Workiva Inc. (WK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WK POWR Grades
- WK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
WK Stock Summary
- Workiva Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.24% of US listed stocks.
- WK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 595.16 -- higher than 95.33% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Workiva Inc is higher than 96.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPWK, AXTI, AMST, NCNO, and DLB.
- WK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Workiva Inc's official web site, go to www.workiva.com.
WK Valuation Summary
- WK's price/sales ratio is 18.4; this is 237.61% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- WK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 314 over the prior 82 months.
- Over the past 82 months, WK's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WK.
WK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 502.91%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 130.97%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -15.83%.
The table below shows WK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.74% of graded US stocks.
- WK's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 288th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FIS, FISV, and OOMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WK.
The table below shows WK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.84||52-week high||$173.24|
|Prev. close||$65.99||52-week low||$60.12|
|Day high||$67.53||Avg. volume||406,546|
|50-day MA||$75.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$113.61||Market Cap||3.43B|
Workiva Inc. (WK) Company Bio
Workiva Inc. provides a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report, and analyze critical business data in real time. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WK Latest Social Stream
View Full WK Social Stream
Latest WK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workiva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WK as an investment opportunity.
Workiva Inc. (WK) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Mike Rost - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Marty Vanderploeg - President, CEO & Director Jill Klindt - Senior VP, CFO & Treasurer Julie Iskow - Executive VP, COO & Director Conference Call...
Good morning, trader!
PricewaterhouseCoopers has expanded its alliance with the cloud-based financial reporting technology company Workiva to handle environmental, social and governance reporting and services.
Workiva (WK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150% and 3.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AMES, Iowa, February 22, 2022--Workiva Inc. (NYSE: WK), the company that simplifies complex work, announced today the promotion of Julie Iskow to president and chief operating officer, effective March 1, 2022.
WK Price Returns