Workiva Inc. (WK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WK POWR Grades
- WK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 73.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- WK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
WK Stock Summary
- WORKIVA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.58% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WK is currently 98.34, higher than 96.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.5 for WORKIVA INC; that's greater than it is for 97.39% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WORKIVA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NTAP, EXTR, CTXS, TDC, and VMW.
- WK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WORKIVA INC's official web site, go to www.workiva.com.
WK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WK's price/earnings ratio is 339.91% lower, now standing at -51.1.
- Over the past 94 months, WK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WK.
WK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -9.6%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 818.34%.
The table below shows WK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.74% of graded US stocks.
- WK's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 288th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- FIS, FISV, and OOMA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WK.
The table below shows WK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.73||52-week high||$173.24|
|Prev. close||$62.61||52-week low||$59.43|
|Day high||$65.08||Avg. volume||385,050|
|50-day MA||$68.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.68||Market Cap||3.37B|
Workiva Inc. (WK) Company Bio
Workiva Inc. provides a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report, and analyze critical business data in real time. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
WK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WK Latest Social Stream
View Full WK Social Stream
Latest WK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORKIVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WK as an investment opportunity.
ESG Talk Podcast: Defending, Critiquing, and Moving Forward in ESG Ft. Shivaram Rajgopal, Columbia Business School
ESG Talk Podcast: Defending, Critiquing, and Moving Forward in ESG
The Chat: Dealing with Acronyms - Moving from Deflection to Determination
LAS VEGAS, September 14, 2022 /3BL Media/-- Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company powering transparent reporting for a better world, today announced the winners of the 2022 Workiva Partner and Custom...
AMES, Iowa, September 09, 2022--Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company powering transparent reporting for a better world, is hosting its annual Investor Day with financial analysts and institutional investors on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022. The live event will take place during the 2022 Workiva Amplify Conference being held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT. Virtual participation is also available via livestream.
The Chat: Shaping the Global Climate Transition for All ft. Simon Mundy
WK Price Returns