Workiva Inc. (WK): Price and Financial Metrics
WK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WK is 5.47 -- better than 92.98% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 608.53, Workiva Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.8% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Workiva Inc is higher than 96.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDNA, PGEN, SMAR, GKOS, and EPAY.
- WK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Workiva Inc's official web site, go to www.workiva.com.
WK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.50||52-week high||$114.68|
|Prev. close||$98.47||52-week low||$22.01|
|Day high||$100.33||Avg. volume||452,835|
|50-day MA||$99.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.58||Market Cap||4.74B|
Workiva Inc. (WK) Company Bio
Workiva Inc. provides a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report, and analyze critical business data in real time. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Ames, Iowa.
WK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Workiva Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Workiva Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Workiva Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -2.49; that's higher than merely 16.54% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 19.98% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WK Latest Social Stream
View Full WK Social Stream
Latest WK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workiva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WK as an investment opportunity.
Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company that simplifies complex work, announced today its participation at several virtual investor conferences. Workiva's management team will present at the following:
Workiva Inc. (WK) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Adam Terese – Director of Corporate Development and Investor Relations Marty Vanderploeg – President and Chief Executive Officer Stuart Miller – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Julie Iskow – Executive Vice President...
AMES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company that simplifies complex work, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. "We are pleased with our fourth quarter and full year 2020 results, which beat guidance for revenue and operating income," said Marty Vanderploeg, Chief Executive Officer. "We have successfully upgraded all of our customers to our new platform, which is more open and scalable," added Vanderploeg. "With the
AMES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $WK #100BestCos--Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company that simplifies complex work, today announced that Stuart Miller will retire as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer after serving in the role for the past seven years. Jill Klindt, Workiva’s Senior Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Accounting Officer, has been named Chief Financial Officer, effective Feb. 27, 2021. “Jill is an accomplished leader with over 20 years of experience spanning accounting, treasury, ri
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Workiva, Inc. (NYSE:WK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
WK Price Returns
Continue Researching WKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Workiva Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!