WalkMe Ltd. (WKME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WKME POWR Grades
- WKME scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.79% of US stocks.
- WKME's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WKME ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
WKME Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, WALKME LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- WALKME LTD's stock had its IPO on June 16, 2021, making it an older stock than just 4.84% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WALKME LTD is higher than it is for about merely 6.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WKME, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMND, BMRA, NVVE, DMTK, and AEYE.
- WKME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WALKME LTD's official web site, go to www.walkme.com.
WKME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WKME's price/sales ratio is 37.04% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 20 months, WKME's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKME.
WKME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.67||52-week high||$18.49|
|Prev. close||$11.20||52-week low||$6.87|
|Day high||$11.26||Avg. volume||98,526|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.20||Market Cap||881.90M|
WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) Company Bio
WalkMe Ltd. provides cloud-based digital adoption platform in the United States and internationally. Its digital adoption platform enables organizations to measure, drive, and act to maximize the impact of their digital transformation and accelerate the return on their software investment. The company was formerly known as Make Tutorial Ltd. and changed its name to WalkMe Ltd. in March 2012. WalkMe Ltd. was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
WKME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKME Latest Social Stream
View Full WKME Social Stream
Latest WKME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WALKME LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKME as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WalkMe Ltd. (NASDAQ: WKME), a leading provider of digital adoption solutions, today announced it will release its fourth quarter and FY2022 financial results before U.S. markets open on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. WalkMe will host a conference call and webcast that day at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time (8:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss its business and financial performance. Fourth Quarter and FY2022 Financial Results and Conference CallDate:Wednesday
Matillion, the leader in data productivity, today announced the appointment of Tamar Elan as its inaugural Chief People Officer.
WalkMe Ltd. has seen lackluster margin developments since its IPO. See why, right now, I see no reason to be involved with WKME stock.
WalkMe co-founder Rafael Sweary to step down as President; Board Member Michele Bettencourt appointed as Board Chairperson WalkMe co-founder Rafael Sweary to step down as President; Board Member Michele Bettencourt appointed as Board Chairperson
WalkMe Ltd. (NASDAQ:WKME) closed Friday at $11.18 per share, up from $10.31 a day earlier. While WalkMe Ltd. has overperformed by 8.44%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, WKME fell by -43.88%, with highs and lows ranging from $20.66 to $6.87, whereas the simple […]
WKME Price Returns