Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLFC POWR Grades
- WLFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.91% of US stocks.
- WLFC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WLFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
WLFC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 330.01, Willis Lease Finance Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Willis Lease Finance Corp is higher than just 9.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WLFC comes in at -35.32% -- higher than that of just 8.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Willis Lease Finance Corp are WBT, ACEL, AKR, SRC, and CNMD.
- WLFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Willis Lease Finance Corp's official web site, go to www.willislease.com.
WLFC Valuation Summary
- WLFC's price/earnings ratio is 328.3; this is 1024.32% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WLFC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 317.2.
- WLFC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 317.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLFC.
WLFC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 120.26%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 48.4%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 88.81%.
The table below shows WLFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.67||52-week high||$47.78|
|Prev. close||$42.04||52-week low||$18.15|
|Day high||$41.97||Avg. volume||12,571|
|50-day MA||$43.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.10||Market Cap||259.19M|
Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC) Company Bio
Willis Lease Finance Corporation leases commercial aircraft engines and other aircraft-related equipment to air carriers, manufacturers, and overhaul/repair facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Novato, California.
WLFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WLFC Social Stream
Latest WLFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willis Lease Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLFC as an investment opportunity.
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“Willis”), a leading lessor of commercial jet engines, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Willis Engine Structured Trust VI (“WEST”), has priced $336.7 million in aggregate principal amount of fixed rate notes (the “Notes”). As previously announced, the Notes will be issued in three series, with the Series A Notes to be issued in an aggregate principal amount of $278.6 million, the Series B Notes in an aggregate principal amount of $38.7 million and the Series C Notes in an aggregate principal amount of $19.4 million. The Notes will be secured by, among other things, WEST’s direct and indirect interests in a portfolio of 29 aircraft engines and one airframe. The planned ...
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported annual total revenues of $288.7 million and pre-tax profit of $17.3 million for the year ended December 31, 2020. The Company reported lower revenue in 2020 when compared to the prior year, primarily due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The slowdown in global travel has led to a reduction in aircraft and engine utilization as well as a reduction in demand for aircraft and engine spare parts which keep airline fleets in operation. For the year ended December 31, 2020, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $248.3 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $18.6 million. “The COVID-19 pandemic obviously has had a dramatic impact on global ...
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Feb. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) ("Willis Lease") announced that it purchased twenty-five PW1100G-JM and PW1500G GTF™ aircraft engines from Pratt & Whitney, a division of Raytheon Technologies Corp. (NYSE: RTX), and an affiliate company in December 2020. The transaction also includes a long-term maintenance and support agreement with Pratt & Whitney and an affiliate company, enabling Willis Lease to offer engines maintained to the highest quality standard through Pratt & Whitney’s GTF MRO network. The engines, together with associated maintenance, are valued at over $400 million. “We have seen the trend continuing for airlines to demand engines on a ‘just in time’ basis. The bulk purchase of the GTF™ engines provides ...
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 817 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Nov. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported third quarter total revenues of $70.6 million and pre-tax profit of $6.0 million. The Company reported lower revenue in the third quarter of 2020 as compared to the prior year period, primarily due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The slowdown in global travel has led to a reduction in aircraft and engine utilization as well as a reduction in demand for aircraft and engine spare parts which keep airline fleets in operation. For the third quarter of 2020, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $62.3 million and spare parts sales were $2.9 million. “We are pleased to have produced $6.0 million of pre-tax profit in the third quarter as we manage ...
WLFC Price Returns
Continue Researching WLFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willis Lease Finance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch