Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLFC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10,753.18, Willis Lease Finance Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLFC is currently 2.14, higher than only 6.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For WLFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.43% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Willis Lease Finance Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BDX, ATRI, SYNA, PLXS, and ADTN.
- Visit WLFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.willislease.com.
WLFC Valuation Summary
- WLFC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 47.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WLFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 62.3.
- Over the past 243 months, WLFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLFC.
WLFC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -98.31%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -19.98%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 86.28%.
The table below shows WLFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.51% of graded US stocks.
- WLFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 103rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- POOL, SIMP, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLFC.
The table below shows WLFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.28||52-week high||$43.38|
|Prev. close||$40.03||52-week low||$30.22|
|Day high||$40.45||Avg. volume||14,464|
|50-day MA||$38.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.76||Market Cap||245.59M|
Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC) Company Bio
Willis Lease Finance Corporation leases commercial aircraft engines and other aircraft-related equipment to air carriers, manufacturers, and overhaul/repair facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WLFC Social Stream
Latest WLFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willis Lease Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLFC as an investment opportunity.
Australia: Latest Update In The Wells Fargo, Willis And Virgin Australia Case – The Appeal To The High Court Of Australia - Mayer Brown
On 4 November 2021, the High Court of Australia heard the arguments put forward by Wells Fargo Trust Company, National Association and Willis Lease Finance Corporation, together Wells Fargo, and the administrators …
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Nov. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported third quarter total revenues of $70.8 million and pre-tax profit of $6.1 million. For the three months ended September 30, 2021, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $56.6 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $5.1 million. The Company reported increased total revenues in the third quarter when compared to the prior year period, primarily due to a
Earnings results for Willis Lease Finance , Analyst Opinion on Willis Lease Finance , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:WLFC), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analysts Estimate Report : What to Look Out for Willis Lease Finance (NASDAQ:WLFC) appeared first on .
Willis Lease Finance Corporation Named Partner Force Sponsor for Green Beret Foundation Charity Event
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (Willis), a leading lessor of commercial jet engines, is excited to announce they are joining the Hilton Grand Vacations 2021 Green Berets at Golden Bear charity golf tournament as Partner Force Sponsor. Proceeds of the tournament will exclusively benefit the Green Beret Foundation (GBF).
No summary available.
WLFC Price Returns
Continue Researching WLFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willis Lease Finance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch