Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLFC POWR Grades
- WLFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.77% of US stocks.
- WLFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 50 weeks.
- WLFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
WLFC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLFC is currently 2.68, higher than just 7.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Willis Lease Finance Corp is higher than it is for about 91.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WLFC comes in at -154.56% -- higher than that of only 1.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Willis Lease Finance Corp are ARMK, GTY, SPH, SKT, and VNO.
- WLFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Willis Lease Finance Corp's official web site, go to www.willislease.com.
WLFC Valuation Summary
- WLFC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 47.06% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WLFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 62.3.
- Over the past 243 months, WLFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLFC.
WLFC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 86.28%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 538.76%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -60.61%.
The table below shows WLFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.26% of graded US stocks.
- WLFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 103rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- POOL, SIMP, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLFC.
The table below shows WLFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.12||52-week high||$47.78|
|Prev. close||$40.20||52-week low||$21.01|
|Day high||$41.30||Avg. volume||11,900|
|50-day MA||$37.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.43||Market Cap||265.75M|
Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC) Company Bio
Willis Lease Finance Corporation leases commercial aircraft engines and other aircraft-related equipment to air carriers, manufacturers, and overhaul/repair facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WLFC Social Stream
Latest WLFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willis Lease Finance Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLFC as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Red Robin Gourmet Burger
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported second quarter total revenues of $66.5 million and pre-tax loss of $1.9 million. For the three months ended June 30, 2021, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $49.7 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $3.6 million. The Company reported lower revenue in the second quarter when compared to the prior year period, primarily due to the pandemics impact on global travel and, consequently, worldwide fleet utilization.
SAS Selects Willis Lease’s New Revolving Credit Lease Engine Financing Product for CFM LEAP and Trent XWB Engines
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., March 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today announced it has closed its first transaction utilizing its new revolving credit lease engine financing product (the “RCL”). Scandinavian Airlines System (“SAS”) selected the RCL to finance CFM LEAP and Trent XWB engines, which power SAS’s A320neo and Airbus A350 aircraft, respectively. Willis Lease created the RCL to address a lack of financing options for new technology engines, despite the pricing of certain engine types approaching the pricing of a whole aircraft. The RCL marries certain attributes of a revolving loan with those of a traditional operating lease into one lease product with payment cash flows that mirror the way engines produce revenue for airlines. The RCL pr...
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported annual total revenues of $288.7 million and pre-tax profit of $17.3 million for the year ended December 31, 2020. The Company reported lower revenue in 2020 when compared to the prior year, primarily due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The slowdown in global travel has led to a reduction in aircraft and engine utilization as well as a reduction in demand for aircraft and engine spare parts which keep airline fleets in operation. For the year ended December 31, 2020, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $248.3 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $18.6 million. “The COVID-19 pandemic obviously has had a dramatic impact on global ...
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Feb. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) ("Willis Lease") announced that it purchased twenty-five PW1100G-JM and PW1500G GTF™ aircraft engines from Pratt & Whitney, a division of Raytheon Technologies Corp. (NYSE: RTX), and an affiliate company in December 2020. The transaction also includes a long-term maintenance and support agreement with Pratt & Whitney and an affiliate company, enabling Willis Lease to offer engines maintained to the highest quality standard through Pratt & Whitney’s GTF MRO network. The engines, together with associated maintenance, are valued at over $400 million. “We have seen the trend continuing for airlines to demand engines on a ‘just in time’ basis. The bulk purchase of the GTF™ engines provides ...
WLFC Price Returns
Continue Researching WLFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willis Lease Finance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch