Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.93||52-week high||$65.19|
|Prev. close||$41.00||52-week low||$32.56|
|Day high||$40.70||Avg. volume||9,316|
|50-day MA||$51.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.62||Market Cap||253.68M|
WLFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLFC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WLFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLFC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WLFC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
WLFC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLFC is currently 1.54, higher than just 6.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For WLFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.47% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, WLFC has reported earnings growth of 112.62%, putting it ahead of 88.47% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP are RDI, LTH, SLCA, EHC, and CABO.
- WLFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP's official web site, go to www.willislease.com.
WLFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WLFC's price/earnings ratio is 45.9% lower, now standing at 9.9.
- Over the past 243 months, WLFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLFC.
WLFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.03%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 166.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 91.37%.
The table below shows WLFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.51% of graded US stocks.
- WLFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 103rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- POOL, SIMP, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLFC.
The table below shows WLFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC) Company Bio
Willis Lease Finance Corporation leases commercial aircraft engines and other aircraft-related equipment to air carriers, manufacturers, and overhaul/repair facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WLFC Social Stream
Latest WLFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLFC as an investment opportunity.
Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports Annual Pre-tax Income of $9.8 million
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported annual total revenues of $311.9 million and pre-tax income of $9.8 million. For the year ended December 31, 2022, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $246.0 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $27.0 million. The Company reported increased total revenues in the fourth quarter when compared to the prior year period, primarily due to an increase
Willis Lease Finance Corporation Announces Aircraft Base Maintenance Approvals
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“WLFC”) announced today that its United Kingdom subsidiary, Willis Aviation Services Limited (“WASL”), has expanded its service offerings to include UK CAA base maintenance approvals for the Airbus A320 family, Boeing 737NG, ATR 42/72, and Embraer 135/145 aircraft. These latest approvals complement WLFC’s existing UK CAA and EASA line maintenance approval capabilities at its facility at Teessi
7 Hot Stocks to Book Profits In Before 2023
With major macroeconomic headwinds appearing on the horizon, it’s time for investors to consider the hot stocks to book profits in.
Willis Lease Finance Corporation Reports Third Quarter Pre-tax Income of $8.4 million
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported third quarter total revenues of $76.9 million and pre-tax earnings of $8.4 million. For the three months ended September 30, 2022, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $60.0 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $7.0 million. The Company reported increased total revenues in the third quarter when compared to the prior year period, primarily due to
Willis Lease Finance Corporation Named Title Sponsor for Green Beret Foundation Charity Event
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“WLFC”) is excited to announce that it is joining the 2022 Green Berets at Golden Bear charity golf tournament as its Title Sponsor. The tournament has already raised over $125,000 in sponsorships and donations, with net proceeds exclusively benefitting the Green Beret Foundation (“GBF”). “As the title sponsor, we hope to motivate others to support the GBF,” said Austin C. Willis, Chief Execut
WLFC Price Returns
Continue Researching WLFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willis Lease Finance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...