Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WLFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.97||52-week high||$65.19|
|Prev. close||$46.00||52-week low||$37.01|
|Day high||$44.97||Avg. volume||11,053|
|50-day MA||$43.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.11||Market Cap||286.23M|
WLFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLFC POWR Grades
- WLFC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.47% of US stocks.
- WLFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WLFC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 67th percentile.
WLFC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP is higher than merely 3.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, WLFC has reported earnings growth of 112.81%, putting it ahead of 90.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WLFC comes in at 22.5% -- higher than that of 91.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BGS, NXST, IEP, SJW, and CXW.
- Visit WLFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.willislease.com.
WLFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WLFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6% lower, now standing at 14.6.
- Over the past 243 months, WLFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLFC.
WLFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.03%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 166.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 91.37%.
The table below shows WLFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.51% of graded US stocks.
- WLFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 103rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- POOL, SIMP, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLFC.
The table below shows WLFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC) Company Bio
Willis Lease Finance Corporation leases commercial aircraft engines and other aircraft-related equipment to air carriers, manufacturers, and overhaul/repair facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Novato, California.
WLFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WLFC Social Stream
Latest WLFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLFC as an investment opportunity.
Willis Sustainable Fuels (UK) Limited, Awarded £4.721M Grant in UK’s Advanced Fuels Fund (AFF) Competition
Funding to Support Planned Development of New Power-to-Liquid (PtL) Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) Refinery at Teesworks in Northeastern England View of Carbonshift PtL SAF Refinery at Teesworks in the UK View from Southeast COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“WLFC”), a leading lessor of commercial aircraft engines and global provider of aviation services, today announces that its subsidiary, Willis Sustainable Fuels (UK) Limi
Lease Rent Revenue and Maintenance Reserve Revenue Show Significant Growth
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Nov. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported third quarter total revenues of $105.7 million and pre-tax earnings of $20.3 million. For the three months ended September 30, 2023, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $91.3 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $3.4 million. The Company reported increased total revenues in the third quarter when compared to the prior year period, primarily due
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“Willis”), a leading lessor of commercial jet engines, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Willis Engine Structured Trust VII (“WEST”), has priced $410.0 million in aggregate principal amount of fixed rate notes (the “Notes”). The Notes will be secured by, among other things, WEST’s direct and indirect interests in a portfolio of 51 aircraft engines and four airframes. The planne
Willis Lease Finance Corporation Announces Teesworks as Site for Innovative New, Power-to-Liquid (PtL) Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) Project
Partners with Tees Valley Combined Authority to Launch First PtL SAF Refinery in Northeastern England View from Northeast View from Northeast View from Southeast View from Southeast View from Southwest View from Southwest View from Northwest View from Northwest COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“WLFC”), a leading lessor of commercial aircraft engines and global provider of aviation services, together with its subsidiary Willis
WLFC Price Returns
Continue Researching WLFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willis Lease Finance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch