Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLFC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WLFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.45% of US stocks.
- WLFC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- WLFC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.33% of US stocks).
WLFC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WLFC is currently 2.81, higher than only 11.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP is higher than it is for about 90.25% of US stocks.
- WLFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.08% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be UMH, DBRG, EHC, REI, and CYXT.
- WLFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP's official web site, go to www.willislease.com.
WLFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WLFC's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 1.
- WLFC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 52.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLFC.
WLFC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -50.32%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 91.37%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -37.72%.
The table below shows WLFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.51% of graded US stocks.
- WLFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.109 -- ranking 103rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- POOL, SIMP, and FSTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLFC.
The table below shows WLFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.18||52-week high||$49.28|
|Prev. close||$48.15||52-week low||$30.22|
|Day high||$48.55||Avg. volume||12,308|
|50-day MA||$38.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.30||Market Cap||293.75M|
Willis Lease Finance Corporation (WLFC) Company Bio
Willis Lease Finance Corporation leases commercial aircraft engines and other aircraft-related equipment to air carriers, manufacturers, and overhaul/repair facilities worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WLFC Social Stream
Latest WLFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WILLIS LEASE FINANCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLFC as an investment opportunity.
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) today reported third quarter total revenues of $76.9 million and pre-tax earnings of $8.4 million. For the three months ended September 30, 2022, aggregate lease rent and maintenance reserve revenues were $60.0 million and spare parts and equipment sales were $7.0 million. The Company reported increased total revenues in the third quarter when compared to the prior year period, primarily due to an increase in lease rent revenue.
Willis Lease Finance press release (WLFC): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.89.Revenue of $76.89M (+8.6% Y/Y).Book value per diluted weighted average common share outstanding increased to $64.28…
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“WLFC”) is excited to announce that it is joining the 2022 Green Berets at Golden Bear charity golf tournament as its Title Sponsor. The tournament has already raised over $125,000 in sponsorships and donations, with net proceeds exclusively benefitting the Green Beret Foundation (“GBF”).
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“WLFC”) is excited to announce that it is joining the 2022 Green Berets at Golden Bear charity golf tournament as its Title Sponsor. The tournament has already raised over $125,000 in sponsorships and donations, with net proceeds exclusively benefitting the Green Beret Foundation (“GBF”). “As the title sponsor, we hope to motivate others to support the GBF,” said Austin C. Willis, Chief Execut
COCONUT CREEK, Fla., Oct. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Lease Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: WLFC) (“WLFC”) has announced it will unite its multiple WLFC businesses under new branding that will more clearly demonstrate the extent of its combined offerings.
WLFC Price Returns
Continue Researching WLFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Willis Lease Finance Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willis Lease Finance Corp (WLFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch