Lyon William Homes (Class A) (WLH): Price and Financial Metrics
WLH Stock Summary
- WLH's current price/earnings ratio is 9.2, which is higher than only 12.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For WLH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.9% of US equities we're observing.
- WLH's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 12.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WLH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEBK, BBSI, NCBS, CRAI, and CTG.
- Visit WLH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lyonhomes.com.
WLH Stock Price Chart More Charts
WLH Price/Volume Stats
Lyon William Homes (Class A) (WLH) Company Bio
William Lyon Homes designs, constructs, markets, and sells single-family detached and attached homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Newport Beach, California.