Whiting Petroleum Corp. (WLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Whiting Petroleum Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.08% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Whiting Petroleum Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,118.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WLL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TLC, PLX, SPRO, ERYP, and AFMD.
- Visit WLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whiting.com.
WLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.18||52-week high||$79.62|
|Prev. close||$71.55||52-week low||$19.75|
|Day high||$73.18||Avg. volume||560,678|
|50-day MA||$67.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.72||Market Cap||2.86B|
Whiting Petroleum Corp. (WLL) Company Bio
Whiting Petroleum Corp is an oil and gas company that acquires, exploits, develops and explores for crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Gulf Coast and Michigan regions of the United States. Whiting Petroleum is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and is one of the largest independent exploration and production companies in the United States. The company maintains one of the largest sections of acreage in the Bakken/Three Force region, located in North Dakota and Montana. Founded in 1980, Whiting’s current Chief Executive Office is Lynn A. Peterson and the company employs over 400 people as of 2021.
Most Popular Stories View All
WLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLL Latest Social Stream
View Full WLL Social Stream
Latest WLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whiting Petroleum Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLL as an investment opportunity.
Successful investors know when to get in but they also know when to get out.
On Wednesday, Whiting Petroleum got an upgrade for its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating from 94 to 96. The upgrade means the stock is now outperforming 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength. Whiting Petroleum stock is currently extended beyond a proper buy zone after breaking out from a 71.71 buy point in a consolidation.
These are the oil and gas stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.
In its weekly release, Baker Hughes Company (BKR) reports that the U.S. rig count is higher than the prior week.
: In its weekly release, Baker Hughes Company (BKR) reports that the U.S. rig count is flat with the prior week's tally.
WLL Price Returns